19

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

yooona's point of view;

"what do you thinks gonna happen when they get home?" i asked minwoo nervously. After the whole incident with rin she didnt know what to do, obviously they were gonna wanna fight but they couldnt tell them it was a challenge, theyll be eiliminated, 

"uhm i dont kn-" he was cut off by a door opening we both held our breath,  no one was home but me & him. and if rin and jasun were home we were dead.

as the door closed we heard laughing. it wasnt them we let out a sigh of relief.

"brings back old memories huh?" me & minwoo looked out the other side of the hallway it was Mina& jeongmin. we stayed hidden.

"many, why did you pick a place like that?" she asked, then i remembered they went to the zoo. Just like before we ever won the talent show, we went to the zoo , and minwoo oppa was my boyfriend too. i walked away not wanting to hear the rest of the conversation. minwoo oppa was probably thinking the samething. i walked to the kitchen to look for food. 

"still not filled yet?" it was rin i turned around horrified. What was she gonna do?

"Uh Rin ah Mianhae about today uhm can we not let this go? Jebal." i said trying to leave but she blocked the doorway

"not until were even" she pushed me up against the counter and as about to punch to me

"no please! Im sorry" i turned my head to the side so she wouldnt hit me directly. 

"nope"

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" it was Mina Unnie

rin quickly backed away,i kind of wished that i wasnt so afraid i dont want Mina or anyone else in girlfriend t protect their Maknae all the time, im capable of my self right?

"you dont understand mina. " rin said

"Oh really? you were about to punch my best friend in the face? whats not to understand?"

"whatever" rin rolled her eyes and walked off

"byee" mina rolled her eyes and turned to me

"you okay?"

"Ne, wheres Oppa?" i asked 

"he might be in his room i think, today was just so awkward"mina said 

"i can tell, he chose that place on purpose, obviously, i think life wouldve been so much easier if we never signed up for the talent thing" i said calmly she nodded as i walked to jeongmins room.

"Hi Oppa" 

"oh Yoona, " he smiled as he saw me

"is something wrong?" he asked me, its not that i came in with a sad expression or anything but really me and my only brother never really talked, at all. If i ever went to him there had to be a reason

"Ani, i just feel like we never talk anymore"i said truthfully as i sat on his bed

"oh yeah i know, well lets talk now!" he said reassuringly

"well okay, heh, how do you like the show so far?" i asked

"its okay, id rather be at the dorm though, how are you and minwoo ah anyway?" he asked,

i was shocked at his question. Why would he ask something like that?

"what do you mean?" i gave an awkward chuckle 

"well you guys were a thing, now you act like as if nothing happened, isnt there anything left between you two?" he asked seriously

"Uhm dont get me wrong oppa, i like him still, i never forgot him even in America, but like i cant be with him because of the stupid rule, and im sure the same is with you & mina unnie."

"aish, you girls sure are heartbreakers," he said and laughed

"haha not even oppa! well i have to go talk with mina, we need to do this more often though oppa!" i chimed as i got up from his bed

"Oh, ne!" he gave me a big smile as i walked out, i crashed into minwoo.

"Oppa?" i raised an eyebrow, did he really just hear everything?

"oh Yoona, i just had to talk to Hyung really quickly and then you opened the door, heh Mianhae!" he said quickly and walked into the room

"Uhm okay?"

______________________________________________

(i am going to skip to the last episode of the show!!!

writing more episodes seem to much

and since im busy i feel

awful that i cannot update as much so yeah!)

yoona's point of view;

"how is it that we are still on this show!? " i basically yelled to minwoo oppa, as we just got home from having Kwangmin& minnie leave, Now it was just us, rin & jasun, and unfortunately we have another challenge already!

"were just that good" he winked, i died. His wink is adorable! throughout the time being here im sure minwoo thinks of us as just friends now, i sighed at the thought

"you okay?" he asked looking at me worried,

"oh yeah im fine, just tired is all" i lied

"well to bad, host says we might as well pack the rest of our things because we wont be coming back, were spending the rest of our day at some place, and then theyll announce the winners and whatever and then theyll leave us at home" rin said as she was walking to her room

"didnt need the attitude" i said underneath my breath

"well lets get packing!" minwoo said as he pulled me to his room.

*skip packing*

"so where are we going anyway?" rin asked annoyed. She had such an attitude problem.

"We are going to an abandon mansion! For our halloween special finale!" great i forgot about halloween. Hate the day. And if it isnt bad enough its already 8 at night and i dont like anything scary. Call me a big baby but its true. 

i sighed annoyed

"this is just like last year when jaszmin ah sent me to the hospital" i told minwoo silently , i dont want a replay of that. 

"dont worry ill be here with you this time" he smiled and grabbed my hand

"Kamsa.." 

i blushed at the scene. everyone was watching.  i pulled my hand away and looked out the window. i could feel eyes on me. And im sure it was rin. when i tured she was glaring at me. i quickly looked away . 

 

we arrived as we sat in the lobby of the mansion . 

(over alll house)

"you & your partner will be staying the night in one of the rooms here, dont worry, those rooms are quite nice actually heres a picture, "

"wait why is there only one bed?" i asked

"well you guys are couples, might as well sleep together as one," he said

"WHAT!? " Rin and me both said

"Were not even real couples!" rin said defensively, im pretty sure she just didnt want me and oppa sleeping together,

"On this show you are" he chimed, she gave him a death glare

"Anyway! You all have to survive the night, trying to get to your room the quicker the better since its told the place is....Haunted. They say things lurk around in the lobby and hallways at night.. " the way he said it gave me shivers i grabbed onto minwoo oppas arm. i didnt want to be here anymore i wish we wouldve got kicked out sooner...

"if you get caught by anything, then they will take you to the dungeon, and you must wait there until morning so we can get you. if both teams fail then the team that didnt get caught first will win. Remember you are battling to see which entertainment is better so keep on trying! Will It be Starship Entertainment , or X Entertainment? Better Try Your Best ! Begin!!!" He gave us each maps and smoke appeared. He was gone..

"Oppa i dont want to be here..." i said my voice shaking.

"D-dont worr-rry Y-yoona, We'll B-be F-ffinneee...." he was scared too.

"Get over it im sure he was bluffing" Rin Said  crossing her arms and rolling her eyes. 

"LEAVE !" As soon as the eerie voice yelled the dim lights shut off. Leaving all of us screaming...

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............."

3rd person point of view; 

Both teams are afraid of anything paranormal , or anything related to horror films. Rin only acts the way she does to seem tough.  Though the mansion isnt really haunted. Just many special effects, and highly paid actors willing to scare the crap out of the 4 teens. But of course since they are all afraid they dont know this. They  just assume everything is real.

*back at home*

"Aish, yoona dosent do good with things like this..." minas voice trailed off.

"Im sure they will be fine, the 'ghosts' are all actos, if anything theyll just faint. No ones gonna get hurt. Unless someone decides to hit one of the actors" Jeongmin said nervously.

"I just want them to win!" the two pairs of twins cheered. 

"Yinwoo fighting!" 

(Yinwoo is the couple name the fans gave to them wanting them to be togetherCx)

_______________________________________________________

Sorry i havent updated! i hope to update the next chapter very soon though! Please comment/subscribe!