18

Its Fate ! (Sequel to Another Cinderella Story)

Note;

MIANHAE TO ALL MY READERS! Ifeel horrible that ihavent updated in 1535354345463g9654 days! Its been so long theres a letter included in the number! Ive been having so much writers block lately ive een trying to watch challenge shows but everything ive watched gives me NO IDEAS! Ugghh! I hate myself right now for not updating-___-

Okay Hates Over time for an update hopefully a long one, ima try to squeeze in everyone else. Starting Now ! 

Home;

"dont they do reruns oppa?" ellie asked

"Huh? oh uhm i think so why?" youngmin asked as he laid back onto the couch annoyed with the commercials.

"because im bored now, its hyunseong oppa, and SuMin unnies turn, all theyre gonna do is eat really and be quiet since they are both camera shy, im not sure about the black team though" she said with a blank face that was still adorable to youngmin.

"uhm lets just watch the rest and then we go on a date of our own" he said quickly without realizing he said "date" Ellie was shocked at his words at well it wouldnt really be a date right?

"Uh Date?" she asked

"Uhh thats not what i meant like yanno we can go do something since your bored" he said while rubbing the back of his neck quite awkwardly. She noticed it was awkward so she just wanted all of it to go away.

"Okay!" she smiled as the show began again.

(buffet)

"Omo! Look at all the food!" Sumin exclaimed as she ran to grab a plate and filled it with various types of food.

Hyunseong joined her as they sat down and she began stuffing her face.

she had a bit of food on the side of her face.

"Aish Sumin your such a little piggy" Hyunseong smiled as he wiped off the bit of food with his thumb

She blushed 

"All better" he chimed as he began eating again

"Eww i think im going to throw up" seung said on the other side of the buffet watching as she sat down at her table

"i cant believe hyung wants me to get with her. Shes such a pig"Haeshin said The 2 oldest of super fine girls and ironic wasnt into the whole trying to have sungie,donghyun, hyunseong, and sumin into them. But as for the youngest ones they did. Rin actually did have feelings for minwoo, as did jasun and yoona, changie and kwangmin, changsun and minnie,  hyunk and ellie, and Yeon and youngmin, but since youngmin and ellie were gone the brown team didnt really have a chance anymore.

"Hyunseong is just the same, i hope we get voted off quickly" she said as she shoved noodles in

"you dont seem any different yourself" Haeshin said to the girl as she hit him on his shoulder

"watch it" her voice said sharply

they got a text

your team & the orange team will try the dishes some chefs will give you in a few minutes. Theyre will be donuts. In them there will either be jelly, liverwurst pate, hummus or chocolate. Whichever one you pick you must eat entirely. 

"ewww hummus and liverurst pate!? are they trying to kill us?!!!" seung said disgusted 

haeshin kept quiet thinking about the probabilty of him eating the nasty filled donuts. 

Hyunseong & sumin were happily eating as they recieved the same text

"ew how revoulting !" sumin cried as soon as she read liverwurst pate.

"hopefully we wont get those but lets just go back to the other group" she nodded as he began walking she followed.

"ahhh sumin sit with me yes?" haeshin began use his so called charm to win her over

"sure" she sat next to him as hyunseong sat next to seung.

after a couple awkward seconds a man with exactly 8 donuts on a platter walked to them. 

"okay uh your host told us that you each pick two" the man said calmly. they nodded as they eached pick.

"okay you first" the camera person said to hyunseong as he took a bite out of his first donut. His face calmed as soon as he took a bite.

"chocolate" he smiled widely as he began to finish the rest of it. It was seungs turn. she it into hers. She recieved jelly, her face immediately calmed. Now sumins turn, she bit into hers and recieved chocolate as well. Haeshin wasnt as lucky. He got the liverwurst pate. His face becoming green he quickly threw up into the trashcan that the camera people had given them ahead of time but he tried to continue to eat it as the challenge demanded. next it was hyunseong he was about ready to grab the trash can as he bit into his second donut. he quickly hit bad luck he recieved hummus. he coughed a it but didnt want to throw up he continued to eat it but ended up throwing up anyway. seung grabbed hers more confident she would recieve the last jelly filled one. She didnt. SHe hadgotten the other livewurst. One bite and she threw up.

"Aish ! I am not finishing this!" she whined

"you have to complete the challenge!" her partner yelled.

"No! id rather go home!" she picked up her bag and left her partner following after her. 

"well i guess we win." hyunseong smirked

"uh ne, Sumin you dont have to bite your donut" the camera people said as she nodded. she ripped it open anyway curious to see whats she got.

"Oh jelly! arent i lucky!" she did a victory pose as she finished her second donut

(club)

"finally something fun!" sungie cried with joy, donghyun laughed at her as they entered the club with nini , and kiwoon following after. 

the teams danced for about 30 minutes. During the time donghyun would watch her adoringly, at some point in time he ended up grabbing sungies cheek as if he were to kiss her, she stood shocked, she quickly pulled away considering she would always be the one to tell her dongsaengs they were not allowed to date, if she were the one to break that rule the girls would be mad with her. after the 30 minutes  both of them recieved texts. 

each groups will take turns singing a duet. Whichever group the crowd likes wins. If you lose dont worry you wont be eliminated unless you refuse to sing. The dj already knows about the challenge so in 5 minutes go to the stage and report what song youd like to sing.

both teams quickly decided on their songs. 

Sungie and donghyun were to sing One year later, by Onew & Jessica, http://youtu.be/l6Bg-zxWCII

as Kiwoon & Nini  were to sing different by Kim Bum Soo & Taeyeon http://youtu.be/9d_ATW8taCM

"we'll go first!" Nini chimed as she dragged Kiwoon onto the stage, they sang theyre song , the other two really havent heard them sing before really,  they were actually quite suprised with the others leaders voices but they knew that they were no match for them.

"Luck!" Nini smirked as they passed by sungie and donghyun, 

"act like a teenage girl why dont you" sungie rolled her eyes as they got on stage and began singing. nini and kiwoon were just as impressed but they wouldnt want them to know that. Both teams stood on stage. Nini and kiwoon seemed to have won apperently. But sungie and donghyun didnt mind. They just planned on having fun on the rest of their so called "date" but it annoyed the other team badly. They wanted to show them that this challenge was a way of saying Ironic, and super fine girls were WAYYY better than boyfriend and girlfriend. but either way sungie and donghyun wouldnt bother to listen so the other team went home leaving sungie and donghyun alone. 

(home)

"Yahh Sungie! And then you get mad at us for wanting to date boyfriend! Ughh!" ellie said irritated as she had forgot youngmin was with her

"did you say girlfriend wanted to date boyfriend?" he asked suprised he didnt think any of the other girls would like them with the exception of yoona & mina 

"what no, " she said quickly getting up hoping she could escape to her room

"uh no i heard you clearly ellie" he grinned at her
"about our hang out day ima raincheck i have so many things to clean" she nervously locking herself in her room hoping hed forget her other statement 

"so ellie which member of boyfirned would you date?" he asked through the door. She sat sitting on her bed wondering if she should answer or not. She decided to mess with him a bit

"Kwangmin" she said calmly

"JINJAH!? WHY HIM!" he said irritated she laughed knowing it worked, 

"Ne , now go away youngminnie i must clean" she lied as she began to grab her IPod she could listen to music and probably go to sleep for an hour or so before it was time for dinner

"fine" he said still irritated as he walked off

___________________________________

Comment/Subscribe? Sorry if i got lazy with details i still havent done my homework>.< , Should i do a halloween speacial?>;D Aha comment please? Again sorry about not updating in a long time! i hope this will make it up to you!

 

 

 


Boyfriends Ayegos! Oh So Cutee!!!!!:333 

 

Evil Minwoo Oppa! Your Still MyBias Though:3