Chapter 4: Truth Or Dare

Behind Closed Doors
Red is Mandarin, Blue is English, Black is Korean
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Recap:
“Sookyung-ah/Noona! Let’s play a game!”
“What game?”
“Truth or Dare.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(3rd P.O.V)
 
Chen poked his head into the room.
“Yah, did you just say truth or dare?!” he questioned in horror.
Chanyeol and Sehun turned their heads to Chen and nodded while smiling innocently. Chen walked into the room while shaking his head furiously.
“Oh no! Remember what happened the last time we played truth or dare?!” he exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.
Tao shivered a bit at the memory making Sookyung raise an eyebrow at him before Chanyeol waved his hand.
“Kris-hyung’s eyebrows grew back didn’t they?” he questioned.
“Yeah, thicker than ever!” Chen exclaimed.
“I heard my name,” Kris said as he, Luhan, and Xiumin walked into the room.
Gege, Chanyeol and Sehun want to play truth or dare,” Tao explained turning to them.
Luhan’s and Xiumin’s eyes widened as Kris scowled. (Yes, Xiumin understood what Tao said.)
“Are you two out of your mind?” Xiumin questioned, “The last time we played it was disastrous! Kris’s eyebrows will never be the same!”
Hearing Xiumin’s words made Kris’s scowl turn into a glare.
“No, we will never play truth or dare in this house EVER again,” he stated.
Both Chanyeol and Sehun pouted making Kris’s eye twitch.
“But hyung~!” they whined before freezing, “You said IN the house right?”
Kris frowned in confusion before nodding.
 
“I hate these kids.”
Chanyeol and Sehun managed to trick Kris. So now, Sookyung and EXO were going to play truth or dare OUTSIDE, in their backyard to be precise. Chanyeol waved his hand at Kris.
“You shouldn’t have said in the house then hyung,” He said, “You should’ve just said never to play again in general.”
Kris glared at Chanyeol before plopping down next to Suho, who patted his back. (Seating arrangement)
“Who has the bottle?” Kai questioned.
“I’ll get it,” Baekhyun said getting up from his seat.
A few minutes later, Baekhyun came back with a glass bottle in his hand. He set it in the middle of the table and sat back down.
“So who spins first?” D.O asked.
“We do rock, paper, scissors to figure that out,” Sehun said holding out his fist.
After playing a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors, Lay ended up winning.
“Before you spin, we have to set some ground rules,” Kris began making some of the other members groan, “First of all; don’t make any dares that involve going outside. Some fans might recognize us and we don’t want the sansaeng fans knowing where we live now do we?”
The others shook their heads before Kris continued.
“And don’t make the dares too extreme, we don’t a relapse of what happened last time,” Kris finished glaring at Luhan and Kai.
“How was I supposed to know your eyebrows would burn off?!” Luhan exclaimed.
“Alright alright boys calm down,” Sookyung chimed in, “The sooner we start the sooner we finish. So let’s starts before it gets too late.”
“I agree with Sookyung,” Tao chimed, “Lay-gege hurry and spin the bottle.”
Lay nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on Kai.
“Truth or dare,” Lay asked him.
“Dare me,” Kai said doing the ‘come at me bro’ gesture.
“Hmm…I dare you~” Lay hummed, “To wear a bikini for the rest of the game.”
“BWOH?!”
Everyone around the table started laughing as Kai turned bright red.
“No way!” Kai exclaimed.
“You chose dare, you have to accept the dare~” Chanyeol sang.
Kai looked around before snapping his finger.
“I can’t do the dare,” he stated.
“And why not?” Lay asked.
Kai spread his arms and smiled.
“No bikini,” he said.
“I have one you can borrow,” Sookyung chimed in smiling evilly, “Just make sure to wash it before you give it back.”
Kai’s jaw dropped as the boys burst out in laughter.
“So get to it Kai,” Sehun said.
“Andeh~!” Kai whined as Suho tried to pull him up.
“You chose dare so honor your word Kai,” D.O said.
“Andeh~!!!!!”
“At least put on the bikini top and some bikini skirt or something,” Luhan said before turning to Sookyung, “You have one like that right?”
Sookyung smiled and nodded before getting up and going over to Kai.
“C’mon Jongin-ah, I’ll let you pick it out,” she said.
Kai pouted before grabbing Sookyung’s hand and following her back into the house. The two walked back into Kai’s and D.O’s room before Sookyung went over to one of her suitcases. She opened it to reveal several bathing suits and a few pajamas. Sookyung handed him one making Kai sigh and pout before he dragged himself to the bathroom and closed the door.
“Noona~!” he whined, “Do I really have to~?”
Sookyung turned back towards the door and gave a sympathetic smile.
“Mianhe Jongin-ah, but you have to honor your word and do the dare,” she said gently.
Sookyung heard Kai groan loudly before he walked out of the bathroom in the bikini she gave him and his face as red as a crayon (I’m tired of people saying red as a tomato, time to switch things up). Sookyung stood up and looked Kai up and down as he shuffled over to her, pouting. (Not in a erted way you weirdos XP)
“Noona~!” he whined, “This is so embarrassing~!”
Sookyung shook her head.
“Jongin, you’re half in almost all of EXO’s pictures,” she stated, “Why does it bother you now?”
Kai furiously shook his head.
“That’s different noona!” he exclaimed, “When I’m half in photo shoots it’s for the fans! When I’m doing it in front of the hyungs…it’s really embarrassing!”
Sookyung giggled a little and patted Kai’s toned stomach.
“Well at least you’re in shape,” she said.
Before Kai could whine anymore, D.O barged into the room.
“Yah, what’s taking you guys so-PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” D.O burst out laughing as soon as he saw Kai.
D.O collapsed to the floor, laughing so hard he was clutching onto his stomach. Kai turned a deeper shade of red as Sookyung went over to D.O and smacked his arm.
“Oppa!” Sookyung exclaimed, “Don’t laugh at Jongin!”
“How…can…I…not…?!” D.O choked out between laughs.
Kai started stomping his feet and flailing his arms around.
“See noona!” he exclaimed with his face dark red, “I told you it’s really embarrassing!”
Sookyung gave Kai another sympathetic smile before slapping D.O’s arm again.
“Oppa stop laughing!” she exclaimed shaking D.O.
After a few minutes, D.O’s laughter died down until he was gasping for air, still clutching his stomach.
“WOULD YOU GUYS HURRY UP?!” they heard Luhan shout, “WE DON’T HAVE ALL NIGHT YA KNOW!”
“WE’RE COMING!” Sookyung shouted.
Sookyung turned to Kai, who pouted again.
“Ready Jongin?” she asked.
Kai’s pout turned into a frown.
“Anii,” he said.
D.O hopped up and started pushing Kai out the door.
“Well too bad,” he began, “You’re gonna have to face them eventually.”
Sookyung reached out and held onto Kai’s wrists as he wanted to start flailing around again. When they approached the back door, Kai started to fight against the twins again.
“Andeh~!” he wailed.
Kai managed to get one of his hands out of Sookyung’s grip but ended up hitting her in the face. Kai gasped.
“Omo! Mianheyeo noona!” he exclaimed holding onto her face, “I didn’t mean to hit you! Cheongmal mianheyeo!”
Sookyung laughed a little and patted one of Kai’s hands.
“Gwenchana Jongin,” she said before pouting, “But if you really wanna make it up to me, you’ll go back to the game without complaining.”
Kai furiously nodded, determined to make it up to Sookyung for hitting her in the face. Kai took a deep breath before bravely walking into the backyard. D.O walked up to his sister and nudged her.
“Yah you evil little girl,” he began, “Did you let go on purpose so he would stop struggling?”
Sookyung pouted.
“Oppa~ why would you think that?” she said before rubbing her nose, “Jongin hits hard…”
D.O patted Sookyung’s shoulder before they both went back out to the backyard, only to find the members of EXO all red in the face, bursting with laughter, some even on the deck floor clutching their stomachs. Kai stood not too far away from the twins, extremely red but he still held his head up high. Sookyung gave a small smile and gave Kai a side hug.
“Komawo Jongin~” she cooed.
Kai smiled a little and hugged back before D.O came over and snatched Sookyung away from Kai.
“Hands off,” he said sticking his tongue out.
Kai rolled his eyes before EXO’s laughter started to die down.
“B-Best…day…ever,” Chanyeol said between pants, still slightly laughing.
“Oh my god Kai, you look ridiculous,” Sehun chimed rubbing the tears from his eyes.
“Shikuro!” Kai exclaimed plopping down in his seat while crossing his arms.
“Here Jongin,” Sookyung said handing him a jacket, “In case you get cold.”
Kai took the jacket and beamed at Sookyung.
“Komawo noona~” he said before turning to D.O, “Noona’s more like an omma than you are D.O.”
D.O crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.
“Well duh~” he said, “She’s a girl.”
Sookyung stuck her tongue out at D.O before sitting back down in her seat.
“I’m hungry,” Tao pouted.
“Tao, you just ate an hour ago and you’re hungry again?” Baekhyun asked.
“He ate like a pig too,” Suho mumbled to himself.
“I heard that hyung!” Tao exclaimed looking at Suho.
Suho just whistled and acted like he didn’t say anything. Tao pouted and crossed his arms before leaning back on his chair.
“I’m actually kinda hungry too,” Xiumin said.
“You’re ALWAYS hungry hyung,” Chen said.
Xiumin pouted.
“No I’m not!” he whined.
“Yeah you are,” Luhan stated, “You can’t even go a half hour without complaining about your stomach.”
Xiumin huffed and crossed his arms as Tao started whining.
“I’m hungry~!” he whined flailing around slightly.
Kai rolled his eyes and spun the bottle. It landed on D.O.
“Dare,” D.O proposed.
“I dare you to go make food for Tao so he can shut up,” Kai said covering his ears.
D.O’s eyes widened.
“Are you serious~?!” he complained.
“Just go!” everyone else shouted at him.
“But spin the bottle before you go,” Lay said.
D.O huffed and spun the bottle before getting up. It landed on Luhan.
“Dare~” Luhan hummed.
“I dare you to give Sehun a kiss on the cheek,” D.O said as he walked back into the house.
Luhan and Sehun both made a face.
“What the hell D.O!” Luhan exclaimed bewildered.
Luhan and Sehun could hear giggles coming from the other EXO members.
“Just do it~” Chanyeol hummed waving his hand.
Luhan turned red and looked at Sehun, who had turned a light shade of pink. Luhan huffed and quickly pecked Sehun’s cheek before pulling back, making Sehun turn completely red. The others started laughing as Luhan also turned a darker shade of red.
“And HunHan strikes again,” Kris said shaking his head.
Shut up!” Luhan exclaimed.
Luhan huffed and spun the bottle. But before the bottle stopped spinning, Sookyung yelped out in surprise, causing the others to look at her. Sookyung looked down at her feet to see Monggu rubbing his head on her leg.
“Aigo Monggu-yah!” Sookyung exclaimed as she picked Monggu up and put him on her lap, “You surprised noona!”
Monggu let out a whimpering noise before sitting down on Sookyung’s lap.
“Yah Monggu!” Kai exclaimed leaning forward a bit, “Do you like Sookyung-noona better than me?!”
Monggu just stared at Kai and wagged his tail.
“I think that’s a yes,” Sehun snickered.
The others snickered along with Sehun before they looked at the bottle to see that it was pointing at Chanyeol.
“Truth or dare,” Luhan asked.
Chanyeol thought for a moment.
“Let me not be mainstream,” he began, “Truth.”
“Okay~” Luhan hummed thinking, “Someone you hate, if their life depended on it, would you sleep with a guy?”
“But I don’t hate anyone,” Chanyeol blinked in confusion.
“Imagine that you do,” Lay said.
“Hmm…” Chanyeol hummed, “I don’t know that’s a tough one…”
“Just yes or no,” Tao chimed in.
Chanyeol thought for another minute.
“I guess yes,” he said.
 “Really? Why?” Suho asked.
Chanyeol shrugged.
“Even if I don’t like them, someone out there likes or even loves them,” he began, “And it wouldn’t be fair to those people if that person dies since I could’ve helped but didn’t.”
Everyone was surprised by his answer.
“I think Chanyeol finally matured,” Baekhyun said.
Chanyeol smiled brightly.
“You think so?” he asked before bouncing in his seat, “Hurray!”
“Looks like I spoke too soon,” Baekhyun muttered.
Sookyung giggled since she heard what Baekhyun said.
“Alright alright Chanyeol,” Kris said chuckling, “Spin the bottle.”
Chanyeol stopped bouncing and nodded his head before spinning the bottle. It landed on Baekhyun.
“Truth or dare,” Chanyeol asked flashing his white teeth in a giant smile.
“Uh dare,” Baekhyun responded.
Chanyeol put his hand on his chin, thinking.
“I dare you~” he began before pausing again, “Hmm…I dare you…to kiss Sookyung on the cheek.”
Suddenly a loud dropping noise could be heard from the kitchen.
“BWOH?!?!” they heard D.O scream.
“Quick Baekhyun!” Chanyeol screamed as D.O burst through the back door.
Baekhyun cupped Sookyung’s face and leaned into her cheek, but D.O tripped and pushed Baekhyun, causing his lips to crash against Sookyung’s lips instead of her cheek. Baekhyun’s and Sookyung’s eyes widened as D.O’s face fell in horror. Baekhyun and Sookyung quickly pulled apart, both of their faces red. Everyone was quiet for a moment.
“Andeh~!!! That was Sookyung’s first kiss!!!” D.O suddenly cried out.
Hearing those words made Baekhyun’s eyes widen more.
‘I took Sookyung’s first kiss?!?!?!’ he screamed in his mind.
Baekhyun looked at Sookyung to see her face was completely red and she was avoiding eye contact with him. D.O sat up a bit.
“Byun Baekhyun…” he growled, “You’re dead!”
Baekhyun’s eyes widened again before he shot out of his chair and ran with D.O on his tail.
“Get back here!!!” D.O shouted as he chased Baekhyun down the stairs and around the backyard.
Kris sighed before he and Xiumin got up and went down the stairs to stop D.O from killing Baekhyun. While they were gone, the other EXO members talked amongst themselves as Sookyung lightly touched her lips and blushed again. Monggu looked up at her with big eyes. Sookyung smiled a little and pet his head.
Sookyung are you okay?” Tao asked looking at her.
Lay and Luhan also looked at Sookyung since they were the only ones who understood Tao. Sookyung blushed a little but gave a small smile.
Yeah I’m okay, don’t worry,” she said.
Are you sure?” Luhan asked with a worried look, “I mean…your first kiss was basically stolen from you.
It’s okay, I don’t care about my first kiss as much as other girls do,” Sookyung said.
D.O seemed to care about it,” Lay said as he watched Kris and Xiumin pull D.O off of Baekhyun.
Well what big brother wouldn’t be upset since he was the reason his sister’s first kiss was stolen in the first place?” Tao questioned.
“Will you guys stop talking in Mandarin?!” Chanyeol suddenly shouted surprising the four.
Tao raised his hands up in surrender as Kris and Xiumin came up the stairs, dragging D.O with them.
“Will someone go help Baekhyun? I think he hurt his knee when he fell,” Kris said as he forced D.O to sit down.
Sookyung stood up and put Monggu down.
“I’ll go help him,” she volunteered.
Before she could go back inside to get the first-aid kit, D.O shot up and grabbed Sookyung’s arm, making her flinch in surprise and in pain since his grip was tight.
“Oh no!” D.O began, “You’re coming with me young lady. You will go nowhere near Baekhyun.”
Sookyung let out a pained whimper before Suho got up and grabbed D.O’s shoulder.
“D.O let go, you’re hurting her,” he stated.
D.O’s eyes widened as he gasped in realization before he abruptly released Sookyung’s arm. Shaking, he hugged her.
I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Sookyung, I didn’t mean too, I’m so sorry,” D.O whimpered trembling, “My anger got the best of me, I’m so sorry…
Sookyung softened as she hugged her brother back.
Its okay oppa, I understand,” she said before pulling back and cupping D.O’s cheek, “Are you okay now?
D.O nodded and they let go of the hug.
“Now,” Sookyung began putting her hands on her hips, “You go finish up Tao’s food, and Chanyeol-oppa and I will go help Baekhyun-oppa. Deal?”
D.O rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless. Chanyeol hopped up and slung his arms around the twin’s shoulders.
“Ah~ you gotta love sibling love,” he cooed.
D.O pushed Chanyeol away.
“What the hell is this guy going on about?” he questioned before he went back into the kitchen.
Chanyeol and Sookyung looked at each other and giggled.
“C’mon Toki-yah,” Chanyeol began, “Let’s go help Bacon before he bleeds to death.” (Bunny/Rabbit)
Chanyeol started pulling Sookyung into the house as Sookyung tilted her head in confusion.
“Toki?” she questioned, “Why Toki?”
Chanyeol shrugged as they walked into one of the bathrooms.
“Mollah, you just remind me of a bunny,” Chanyeol said as he grabbed the first-aid kit out of one of the cabinets, “So, Toki.”
Sookyung tilted her head in confusion before she and Chanyeol walked back into the kitchen. Sookyung run up to D.O and gave him a quick back hug, making D.O flinch in surprise, before scurrying out the door behind Chanyeol. D.O chuckled while shaking his head before going back to what he was doing. Chanyeol and Sookyung made their way across the deck and down the stairs to see Baekhyun sitting not too far away from them, pouting and staring at his bleeding knee. The two made their way over to Baekhyun before Chanyeol slapped the back of Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun flinched and looked up at Chanyeol in confusion.
“Yah~! What was that for?!” he exclaimed rubbing his head.
Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun’s head again.
“Babo-yah! You could’ve at least tried to stop the bleeding instead of just staring at it!” he exclaimed.
Baekhyun pouted again as Sookyung took the first-aid kit from Chanyeol and sat down near Baekhyun’s bleeding leg. Sookyung took out what she needed and looked up at Baekhyun, who was watching her.
“This’ll sting,” she said before spraying Baekhyun’s knee with disinfectant.
Baekhyun winced before Chanyeol pinched his cheek.
“Shut up and take it like a man,” Chanyeol said.
Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol and slapped his hand away as Sookyung wrapped Baekhyun’s knee. She finished and patted his knee lightly.
“There all finished,” she said looking at Baekhyun with a smile, “See, it wasn’t that bad.”
Baekhyun blushed a little and nodded while smiling. Chanyeol pouted.
“You didn’t even need my help Toki-yah,” he said to Sookyung as she cleaned up the items she used.
“If I didn’t go with anyone then Kyungsoo-oppa would’ve thrown a fit,” Sookyung said before standing up, “I suppose we should go inside, it’s gonna get cold soon.”
Chanyeol saluted.
“Yes mam!” he exclaimed smiling widely.
Sookyung laughed a little before she and Chanyeol helped Baekhyun stand up. As the three were making their way back to the stairs, D.O appeared at the top.
“Sookyung-ah, you’re gonna have to come with us tomorrow to the SM building,” he called.
Sookyung looked over at her brother in confusion.
“Waeyo?” she asked.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other in confusion.
“Lee Soo Man wanted to meet you.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Ta Da~ new chapter finally! I’m sorry it took so long, I’ve been swamped as I said. I’m STILL busy with things ESPECIALLY English class T-T I have a 1,500 word analysis essay on Hamlet due tomorrow night and I only have 115 words >~< I should’ve worked on that but I wanted to finish the chapter for you guys ^-^
 
But yeah, please leave a comment and subscribe and all that junk ^-^
 
Date & Time Completed: November 29, 2012 9:53 PM
 
Doing: Trying not the fall asleep (Hamlet does that to you, IT’S SO BORING!!! DX)
 
Listening To: Block B – Nillili Mambo