Chapter 3: It's A Dinner Party

Behind Closed Doors
PLEASE comment!! Oh my goodness I need at least SOME feedback~ I’m sorry if I’m complaining but goodness! *crying in the corner*
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Red is Mandarin, Blue is English, Black is Korean
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(3rd P.O.V)
 
*With Sookyung*
 
After she hung up with D.O, Sookyung sighed and looked around the park. She soon spotted a little boy and girl running around, laughing and playing. Sookyung smiled lightly as the two kids reminded her of her and D.O when they were little kids. Sookyung sighed again and got up before she started to walk away.
“Noona! Noona!”
Sookyung turned around to see the little boy and girl running up to her. She crouched down to their level and tilted her head in confusion.
“Yes?” she asked.
The little boy held out a familiar bracelet.
“Is this yours noona?” he asked, “We found this on the bench you were sitting on.”
“Ah deh,” Sookyung began smiling and taking the bracelet from the little boy, “This is mine; it must’ve fallen off when I got up. Komawoyeo~”
Sookyung ruffled the little boy’s hair.
“Unnie! Your bracelet is really pretty!” the little girl exclaimed, “Did your boyfriend buy it for you?”
Sookyung laughed and patted the little girl’s head.
“Aniyo~ my oppa bought it for me,” she said.
The little girl nodded her head before lightly hitting the boy on the arm.
“How come you don’t do nice things for me like unnie’s oppa does for her?” she asked.
The little boy pouted and rubbed his arm.
“I’ll buy you ice cream later,” he grumbled.
The little girl’s face brightened before she hugged the boy tightly.
“Thank you oppa~!” she exclaimed.
Sookyung laughed lightly.
“What are your names? I’m Do Sookyung,” she stated.
“Hyunsu imnida, I’m 7,” the little boy introduced.
“Minhee imnida and I’m 6!” the little girl introduced.
Sookyung smiled.
“It’s nice to meet you,” she began before frowning, “Kuundeh~ where are your mothers? Surely they didn’t leave you here alone.”
The two kids shook their heads.
“They’ll be here soon,” Hyunsu stated, “They just went to that store across the street.”
“So we asked if we could stay here in the park since we’d be bored,” Minhee finished explaining.
Sookyung nodded in understanding before Minhee’s expression suddenly brightened.
“Unnie, if you’re not busy,” she began, “Do you think you could play with us until our moms come back???”
Minhee tilted her head cutely and there was no way Sookyung couldn’t say no.
“Araso, I guess I can hang around for a little while longer,” Sookyung said smiling.
Hyunsu and Minhee cheered before grabbing one of Sookyung’s hands each and taking her over to the big field they were playing in before.
“So what do you want to play?” Sookyung asked.
“Tag!” Hyunsu and Minhee exclaimed before pointing at Sookyung, “You’re it!”
Sookyung smiled.
“Araso don’t regret it. I’ll count to 10 then start,” she said, “Hana, deul, seh, neh-”
As Sookyung was counting, Hyunsu and Minhee created as much distance from Sookyung as possible.
“Yeol!” Sookyung shouted before chasing after her first target.
Hyunsu let out a shriek before running away.
 
“Hyunsu-yah! Minhee-yah!”
The two kids stopped running before they smiled widely and ran to their mothers.
“Omma!” they both exclaimed.
Sookyung smiled and walked over to them.
“Annyeonghasehyeo~” she greeted.
“Ah! Omma! This unnie played with us when you and ahjumma were at the store!” Minhee explained pointing at Sookyung.
“Kuerae?” Minhee’s mom chimed before looking at Sookyung with a kind smile, “Kamsamnida.” (Really? Thank you.)
Sookyung waved her hands while smiling.
“Aniyo aniyo~ it was no problem at all,” she said, “You’re children are a joy to be with.”
“Maybe we can play again someday,” Hyunsu suggested with a smile.
“That’s a great idea oppa!” Minhee chimed smiling widely.
Sookyung laughed lightly and crouched down to their level.
“Of course, I would love too,” she said, “But you have to make sure you ask your omma first araso?”
“Deh noona/unnie~!” Hyunsu and Minhee chimed.
Their mothers laughed slightly.
“Alright kids we have to go home now, say goodbye,” Hyunsu’s mom said.
Hyunsu and Minhee waved to Sookyung frantically as they walked away with their mothers. Sookyung smiled and waved back before looking at her watch. 5:34 pm. Sookyung sighed and decided to head home, knowing that D.O and the rest of EXO would be back soon.
 
(Sorry if the interaction with the kids was a bit awkward. I’m a bit awkward with kids so…yeah…)
 
15 minutes. That’s how long it took Sookyung to get back to the dorm. Sookyung stepped inside and stretched before going to the back door to let Monggu back in.
“Monggu-yah~ noona is back~” Sookyung chimed as she walked out into the backyard.
Happy footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs and not long after did Monggu appear, happily wagging his tail as he ran up to Sookyung.
“Aigo Monggu-yah~ did you miss noona that much?” Sookyung asked as Monggu happily her hand.
Sookyung laughed.
“I’ll take that as a yes,” she said before walking into the house with Monggu behind her, “Monggu-yah are you hungry? Noona will feed you before she cooks dinner for the boys.”
Monggu barked and wagged his tail as Sookyung filled his food bowl. Sookyung stood back up and stretched.
“Hmm~ what should I make for dinner?” she mumbled to herself as she tapped her chin.
Sookyung stood there thinking as Monggu ate his food. Another few minutes passed before she snapped her fingers.
I got it!
 
*1 ½ hours later* (It’s around 7:30)
 
“Sookyung-ah~ we’re home~”
Sookyung looked up from what she was doing and wiped her hands before going out to the foyer to greet the boys.
“Welcome back boys,” she greeted with a smile.
“Uwah~ noona your apron makes you look so cute~!” Sehun cooed as he came over and hugged Sookyung.
Sookyung laughed a little and hugged back, being careful so her dirty hands didn’t touch Sehun.
“Were you cooking dinner?” Chen asked.
Sookyung smiled and nodded as she let go of Sehun.
“Yup, so go wash up,” she began.
“What did you make noona?” Kai asked.
“You’ll find out when you get there Kai, no need to hurry,” Sookyung said shooing him upstairs.
“Do you need any help Sookyung-ah?” D.O asked.
Sookyung shook her head as some of the members went upstairs to wash up.
“It’s fine oppa,” she said, “I’m just finishing up right now.”
D.O nodded and went upstairs with the remaining members to wash up. Sookyung turned back towards the kitchen but froze when she felt an arm sling over her shoulders.
“There aren’t enough bathrooms for everyone so I’ll help you out.”
Sookyung turned her head and saw Xiumin smiling at her. Sookyung blinked a few times before laughing a little.
“Are you sure oppa?” she asked, “It’s fine, you don’t have to help me.”
Xiumin waved his hand.
“It’s fine~ I’ll just wait until one of the bathrooms are open then go,” he said, “Okay?”
Sookyung smiled and nodded.
“Okay oppa,” she said, “I actually don’t need any help cooking, I’m almost done, but could you set the table?”
“No problem~” Xiumin chimed going over to the cabinets and bringing out the plates and silverware.
 
“Alright guys~ time to eat~!”
As soon as Sookyung said that, she could hear thundering footsteps stampede down the stairs and to the dining room. Then first to enter was Lay, followed by the other members.
Whoa Sookyung, it’s smells amazing!” Lay exclaimed.
Sookyung blushed a little and scratched the back of her head as the boys sat down.
“Help yourselves,” she mumbled.
“Uwah~ noona you made a lot!” Sehun exclaimed before looking at what she made, “Bulgogibibimbapddubokki…and kimchi…why is there so much noona?” (Rice is included too obviously XD)
“Well~ you’re all growing boys and growing boys need to eat don’t they?”
“You read my mind Sookyung-ah!” Chanyeol exclaimed, “I was starving!”
“Eat a lot okay?”
“Deh~!” the boys chimed before digging in.
“Uwah!” Kai exclaimed before giving Sookyung a thumbs up, “Noona’s cooking is jjang!”
Sookyung smiled.
“Ah wait Baekhyun!” Sookyung exclaimed as she noticed that Baekhyun was about to eat a ddukkbokki.
Baekhyun raised an eyebrow in confusion as Sookyung got up and scurried back to the kitchen before coming back out with another plate with a lid on it. She set it down in front of Baekhyun and he looked up at her in confusion.
“Kyungsoo-oppa told me that you like your ddukkbokki extra spicy,” she began, “So I made another batch extra spicy.” (I don’t know if it’s true but just go with it XP)
Sookyung took the lid off and steam came bursting out.
“Hope you like it,” she smiled.
Baekhyun smiled.
“Komawoyeo,” he said.
Sookyung smiled and nodded before going back to her seat.
“Uwah hyung you’re so lucky,” Sehun cooed in envy, “Noona made a dish just for you. I’m jealous.”
Sookyung laughed and ruffled Sehun’s hair a little.
“Don’t worry Sehunnie, I’ll make sushi for you tomorrow,” she said. (D.O already told Sookyung all their favorite foods and what not -_-)
Sehun’s expression brightened.
“Cheongmal noona?!” he exclaimed happily.
“You can even make sushi Sookyung?” Suho questioned.
Sookyung scratched the back of her head in embarrassment before nodding.
“Cooking is practically the only thing I’m good at,” she said.
“Oh don’t say that,” Kris said, “I’m sure there is something else that you’re good at.”
“Yeah, mayfe we caaf heff you finf if,” Luhan chimed with his mouth full.
“Luhan-gege, stop it!” Tao exclaimed, “You’re flinging food everywhere!”
Everyone laughed and Sookyung smiled at them.
“Thanks guys I appreciate it,” she said.
D.O smiled and ruffled Sookyung’s hair.
“No problem saengie,” he said.
 
“I’m so full~”
Sookyung laughed and patted Sehun’s and Kai’s heads as she stood behind them.
“I’m glad you boys enjoyed it,” she said ruffling their hair.
“I’ll say it again,” Kai began, “Noona’s cooking is jjang! Maybe now we won’t have to eat D.O’s kimchi spaghetti all the time.”
D.O scowled and smacked Kai’s head as he walked by.
“Yah!” Kai shouted holding his head.
D.O turned back a bit.
“Oh sorry,” he apologized monotonously, “Didn’t see you there.”
D.O his heel and walked into the kitchen as Sehun and Sookyung laughed. Sookyung patted Kai’s shoulder before heading to the kitchen. She walked in to see Suho and Lay washing the dishes.
“Oh Suho-oppa, Lay-gege! It’s okay, I can wash the dishes!” Sookyung exclaimed scurrying over to them, “You guys are probably tired from training.”
Suho waved his hand, a bit of soap flying onto Sookyung’s face.
“Oops! Sorry Sookyung-ah!” Suho exclaimed wiping her face off with a towel, “But it’s okay. Me and Lay can handle the dishes; you made dinner for us after all.”
“But-,” Lay cut Sookyung off.
“No buts!” Lay exclaimed pointing at Sookyung, flinging more bubbles onto her face, “We got this, so just relax.”
Suho held the towel out and Sookyung took it after thanking him.
“You deserve the rest, so go on,” Suho urged gently with a smile.
Sookyung wiped the bubbles off her face and smiled before nodding at Suho.
“Thanks Suho-oppa, Lay-gege,” she chimed pinching their cheeks.
The two chuckled as Sookyung walked back out of the kitchen to the living room. She plopped onto the couch next to Tao, who hugged her arm gently. Sookyung flinched in surprise before she turned to Tao with a confused expression. Tao pointed at her face.
Sookyung, your eyes are almost as big as D.O’s,” he stated.
Sookyung laughed a little.
Well we ARE twins,” she said.
That’s true,” Tao nodded, “But wait, you’re the girl, so shouldn’t YOU have the bigger eyes?
For obvious reasons that doesn’t apply to me and gege.
Tao nodded again before Sehun and Chanyeol popped into the room.
“Sookyung-ah/Noona! Let’s play a game!” they exclaimed in unison.
Sookyung tilted her head in confusion.
“What game?” she asked.
Chanyeol and Sehun grinned evilly.
“Truth or Dare.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
End~ Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring and kinda short ^-^”
 
Look forward to truth or dare…maybe I’ll be a little evil too *wink wink* tag team with Sehun and Chanyeol XD
 
Don’t forget to subscribe and comment. If you wanna be thorough you can befriend me you don’t have to though XP
 
Date & Time Completed: August 28, 2012 3:13 AM
 
Listening To: NU’EST - Action