Why does my hand fit yours?

If You're Not The One

 

CHAPTER two; WHY DOES my hand fit yours?

If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours?

As I interwined our hands, an electic shock passed through my nerves but I just shrugged it. I like how the way I held her hands and how her hand fits mine. I secretly let out a small smile. I looked at my side and saw her uncomfortable. "Uhmm.. Can you removed your hands now?" I tighten my hold as an answer. She sighed and surrender. "Arasso. Arasso." She shouted, "Do I look like a little cat who doesn't know directions?" she whispered to herself but loud for me to hear. I stopped to my tracks as she also. She looked at me. I leaned forward making it only 1 cm away. She closed her eyes and I chuckled. "But you look like one." I whispered to her ears. She opened her eyes. "But a cute one." I added. She turned into crimson.I laughed out loud. She hit me and I pretend to be hurt. "Ouch!" I held my arm acting hurt. "Mianhae! Mianhae!" she said clueless as I laughed at her more. "Yah!" she shouted and struggle to lose from my hold. But I tighten it as possible. I grabbed her and hugged her, whispering to her ears, "Why are you blushing? Do you think I'm going to kiss you earlier? Should I do it?" She hit my chest and parted away. 

We reached the school on time and parted our ways.She went to her group of friends as I went to mine. I reached our hidden hangout place. I saw that no one is still there so I decided to go to the cafe to grab a breakfast since I didn't eat earlier. As usual girls make my ears bleed. I cursed under my breath. "Can't they just shut up their mouth even just a whole day?" I asked myself as I walked through the hallways. I stopped on my tracks to what I saw. My friend hugging a girl. A tingling pain hit my heart. What hurt the most is that it is HER... the girl of my dreams. I walked out the scene as I held the tears that was threatening to fall. I lost my appetite and went straight to my homeroom as I wait until the class start. 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Uh-oh! Crap! Why he didn't do anything? And whose that friend of his? Let's find out together. lol.
This babo Myungsoo. Still I hope you liked it. <3 
Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!

Oh! Wait! Do you know that Kim Myungsoo is SUPERMAN???

Let's fly high~

A sporty  superman~

A swimming superman~

LOL! Now, you know.! Haha^^