I said to go, I said I'm okay.

If You're Not The One

CHAPTER six; i said to go, i said i'm okay

 

We reached our destination. Yeah, it is the hidden park near our house. I want her to see the beauty of it in the light. She gawked leaving her jaws dropped as I closed it. "Is these the park we went to last night?" I nodded. "Yeah". We sat on the swing. "Mi Nyu, I'm going to ask you, do you like this arrange marriage? Are you uncomfortable? Tell me." I asked straight to the point. "I... I don't know. Maybe? You know I was shocked too." I nodded, "Then tell me do you really love Woohyun hyung?" She didn't reply. I glanced at her. "I'll take that as a yes."

"I'm going to tell you something. Before, I hope you're the one I share my life with, and I thought you are the one. That you are made for me but now I know that you're not made for me, I think it is just my heart who tell me it does. When I knew yesterday, you are a couple withy hyung, I cried myself into sleep even I know man doesn't cry but I can't help it." As tears suddenly flow out of my eyes. "Mi Nyu, from the start I really like you until I realized I'm falling in love with you until now. I think this is just a one-sided love so I'm letting you go, as long you'll be happy with hyung. I'll be okay. " I smiled to her even though my eyes tell the other thing. I stood up and about to walk when she held my wrist back and pulled me into a hug. 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

OMG! Is this really true? Hmm... 
Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!