Infinitely yours!

If You're Not The One

 

CHAPTER Seven; infinitely yours!

 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Stop socializing! We have to go! We'll miss the flight!" Mi Nyu hissed and tugged on Myungsoo's shirt. Myungsoo to look at his wife. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress, even more angellic than the first time they met. Myungsoo planned everything for today. He want it to be special. He smiled brightly and pulled Mi Nyu closer to her and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Thanks for coming to the party, Infinite!" They smiled. "Hyung, gomawo!." I said to Woohyun hyung. He nodded and smiled. "Myungsoo oppa!" Mi Nyu hissed at his ear. "Didn't you hear what I said? We have to catch the flight." Myungsoo just smiled calmly at her. "We can just take another flight." he assured her and kissed her cheek. Mi Nyu pinked. 

"Baby." Myungsoo nudged Mi Nyu as they sat at the sand. Mi Nyu looked at her and glared. "Baby~.." he cooed. Mi Nyu turned her face away from him and looked out to the people passing by. Myungsoo sighed dramatically. He stood up, leaving Mi Nyu alone. Mi Nyu's anger rises. "What the heck? He leaved me alone? What kind of husband is he?" she cursed under her breath as she felt cold water on her face and realized tears are flowing through her eyes. "Aish! That Kim Myungsoo." she hissed.

IF YOU'RE NOT THE ONE MALE

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings
But I know you are here with me now
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

She turn around and saw Myungsoo singing while playing a guitar. She stood up and continued the song.

IF YOU'RE NOT THE ONE FEMALE

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you're not for me then why do I dream of me as your wife?

I don't know why you're so far away
But I know that this much is true
We'll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

 

They hugged each other and Myungsoo wiped away Mi Nyu's tears. "Gomawo." He whispered into her ears. "Gomawo, you love me." He added.

I stood up and about to walk when she held my wrist back and pulled me into a hug. "Who said so? If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head? IF you're not for me then why do I dream of me as your wife?" She whispered into my ears. We broke the hug and looked at each other's eyes. "Oppa, I also liked you from the start. And the time, when I started to study at your school, Woohyun oppa courted me. I didn't like myself having feelings for you because I know it will be just one-sided love so I decided maybe if I'll go out with him, I'll make myself forgot the feelings for you but I didn't. I might love him but you still have the biggest part in my heart. " She added.

"I love you, Mi Nyu." Myungsoo searched her eyes. "I'll never let you go again. Mi Nyu softened. "I love you too, Myungsoo oppa." Myungsoo bent down to met her lips and Mi Nyu's eyes automatically fluttered close. Myungsoo opened her eyes and chuckled at her hopeful expression and blew on her lips. Her eyes opened on surprise. "Kim Myungsoo!" 

Then fireworks started to danced through the air. Mi Nyu looked up surprised to what she saw. 

"INFINITELY YOURS!-Myungsoo"

"I think it's time to work on for our parents' wish, hmm?" he grinned and pick her up bridal style and run to their room. "KIM MYUNGSOO!"

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Like it? Hmm...  Should we have a sequel or Mi Nyu's diary first?

We already come to the end!!! ;(( 
Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!