Why does your heart return my call?

If You're Not The One

 

CHAPTER three ; WHY DOES your heart return my call?

If you're not mine then why does your heart return my call?

Time flew by so fast like the ephemeral life. The bell rang as it signals that the school ends. Myungsoo didn't waste any time and dragged her out of the room but before they can go on who knows where. Woohyun blocked their way. "Where will you bring my girl?" he glared. I rolled my eyes. "Hyung, we have a family gathering to be hold privately today and my mother told her to bring her with me because her parent is with them. So can I borrow her?" He looked at me doubt with my answer but still nodded. "Fine. Take care of her, if something happened, I'm going to kill you. Got that?" I nodded and grabbed her. "Let's go." 

We went to a park near our home. She looks confused. "Where are we?" I looked at her. "Duh! Can't you see, it is a park?" The park is hidden so I think she didn't know this is just near our house. I saw this last weekend when I'm roaming around the neighborhood. The park is a little creepy but it is beautiful when there is light since it is dark now. I sat down on the swing as I invited her to sit with me. She gladly accept it and sat beside me. Silence filled the air. No one dared to speak. We just listened to the ditorted sounds of aging metal and old rust. She finally brok the silence. "Why did you brought me here? I thought we have a family gathering?" I looked to her eyes straight. "Mi.. Mi Nyu, when did you and hyung become you know, a couple?" My voice stuttered and sounded more calm than the cold voice I used at talking to her. She looks stunned with my voice, since I'm always cold to everyone. "A month from now. You didn't know? I thought your friends?" she asked me curiously. I looked away. "Yeah, we were but we are not that close like the others and I always go alone." She nodded in understanding. "Why did you ask anyways?" I just shook my head. "Oh, okay. Is that all you will ask? Should we go home now?" She stood up, ready to walk away but I held her wrist. "Minyu-ah!" She looked at me, "Wae?" I pulled her into hug. "Can we stay like this for a while?" She nodded and hug me back. I can felt her heartbeat so fast. "Do you love me too? Or is it just one-sided love?" I thought as I cherished the moment that I think will not lasts forever.

AUTHOR's NOTE:  

Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!

I'm speechless!! lol. I don't know what to say.

I want to meet my husband na~~ trolol.;">

I miss BYUN BAEKHYUN~ nyaks..