But I know your here with me now.

If You're Not The One

 

CHAPTER five; but i know your here with me now.

I never know what the future brings but I know your here with me now.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We greeted. I looked up. I was shocked. "Emo? Samchon?" My jaw dropped. "Mianhaeyo! Really sorry, I'm late-- Myungsoo oppa?" I glanced to the girl who just entered, "Mi Nyu" My mother broke the awkwardness. "Mi Nyu darling, go sit now." She nodded. "Ah, neh!." I gave my mom a look. She just shrugged. "So guys, I know we know each other so should we start planning now?" Emo asked. They just nodded their heads; eyes gleaming in excitedness. I don't know but half of me is not happy with this. I love her and I want her to be happy. Yet half of me is happy that I know she is with me now and forever will be. I need to make a decision. 

The lunch went out smoothly. The conversation was mainly led by the adults with the actual stars of the whole event being immersed in their own thoughts and while the two having their own world. 

Before they knew it, the lunch ended. The two were both anxious to get out of the place but their parents had other plans. "Myungsoo-ah, why don't you bring Mi Nyu for a walk? Mi Nyu's father suggested. "That sounds wonderful." Myungsoo's mom agreed. *This is the perfect time to ask her* Myungsoo thought. "If it is okay with her?" Myungsoo said. "It's fine with me." She smiled. They all nodded and hurried away leaving the two alone. "Let's go now?" Myungsoo asked as he courted her the way. 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

OMG! Is this a one-sided love? Hmm... 
Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!