Would I have the strength to stand at all?

If You're Not The One

 

CHAPTER Four; Would i have the strength to stand at all?

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

From the minute he woke up, he can't stop thinking about last night. He dreaded this day. He didn't know if he still have a strength to do this. He did his daily routine and wear what his father brought yesterday for him. A fancy silver and white suit. As he carefully tied a simple black tie on his neck, he gazed into the reflection in the mirror. It showed a handsome and charming man despite of those cold aura that was in high demand, and rather hot. He checked himself for the last time and rolled her eyes. Why was he even looking good for some girl he never met anyway? A knock on the door told him it was time as he reluctantly dragged his feet downstairs to where his anxious father and excited mother were waiting for him.

"Omo! My son, you look gorgeous. Should we go now?" My mother commented. "Umma, can't we just cancelled these? Jebal?" I pleaded. I felt my knees weaken. I can't marry a person whom I didn't even saw once scratch that a person who I don't love. She just shook her heard and smiled. My father spoke, "We already talked about this Myungsoo, right?" I nodded. Even I do anything, nothing will happened. I sighed. I followed them to our chaffeur. But before I hop on, I looked the house in front of us. Mi Nyu.. she's the only one I love. The great creature that I adore so much. Her white milky skin. Her sweet angelic smile. The way she giggled, the way she moves, everything about her is perfect. I sighed. I hop on and we made our way to the restaurant.

We reached our destination. I gawked. I'm amazed it doesn't look like a restaurant, it is more like a hotel. Seriously, it is my first time coming to a place like this, since this is the first time they made an arrange marriage to me. We entered the restaurant and a lady greeted us, "Goodmorning Madame, Sir, may I help you?" She bowed. "Reservation for Min family, please." My father said but I didn't hear because I'm busy seeing things around. My mother tap me as we entered a private room. We bowed and greeted the couple. I'm shocked. "Annyeong---" 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hmm^^ We are near to the end. Last one chapter or two more. 
I hope you like it. <3

 Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!