Why does my soul feel glad today?

If You're Not The One

CHAPTER ONE; Why does my soul feel glad today?

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?

The sun starts to attack my room with bright smile and a little heat. From the minute I woke up, my mood was so unexplainable. I rub my eyes as making myself sit casually facing the window. The wind started to make the curtains dance slowly as it let some come inside and kissed my face. I smiled widely with the fresh air today. I stood up and headed towards the window. I inhaled almost all the air coming inside and stopped when something caught my eyes. A girl singing happily while watering the plants. She suddenly looked back and saw me. I froze and made a face. "Annyeong Kim Myungsoo!" she shouted happily and waved. I glared at her. She frowned and pouted. *How cute!* I thought as I secretly smiled and turn back to do my daily routines.

I headed downstairs as soon as I finished doing everything. I'm slowly making my way to the kitchen as I smell something burnt. I run immediately and saw the burnt meat. "Aish! Umma!!!" I ruffled my hair in irritation. My mom always forgot that she is cooking a breakfast when someone comes to our home and talk with her. Probably it is the annoying girl's mother. I walked straight to the door and wore my sneakers. I run through the gates when I saw mom talking to our neighbor, as usual. I sighed and walked to her. "Annyeonghaseyo~" I greet them as I bowed. They looked at me as a smile curved their beautiful faces. "Oh, annyeong!" Emo greeted back. "Umma, I'm going now." I nodded and continued. The annoying girl comes out of their house. "Umma, I'm going now." She shouted still looking back wearing her sneakers. "Neh." Emo said as she looked up and saw us. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo Emo and annyeong Myungsoo oppa!." She greeted and let out a small smile. I rolled my eyes. I bowed once again. "I shall keep going." But someone grabbed my wrists before I can walk away. "Myungsoo, walk her with you." I nodded and grabbed her as I interwined my hands with her.

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Why is Myungsoo oppa like that? Tsk. He should be kind and sweet! lol.
Yeah^^ It is a short chapters since I will base every chapter to the lyrics of the song If You're Not the One.
But I hope you liked it. <3 
Comments and subscribe is loved and appreciated!