If your love was all I had Prt 2

Don't Fall for It

 

For the rest of the day the boys were all anxious in anticipation of Hyuk's dancing and rapping after school. Kyuhyun had trouble concentrating in class and often found himself staring at Hyuk trying to imagine what type of dance style he would show and how his voice sounded rapping. Donghae was pumped for his dance battle and didn't even bother to pay attention to the lesson thinking up moves to use against Hyuk. Wook wasn't actually paying attention to the class, he was only paying enough attention to write down notes that he would lend to Donghae and Kyu later because they both were obviously not paying attention.  Kibum was asleep as usual, how does he keep his grades so high, saving energy for later. Hyuk didn't seem that distracted either, he was copying down his notes glancing every now and then at Kyu feeling eyes on him. It seemed as if the older three, Heechul Leeteuk and Hankyung, weren't that anxious. They were all slightly curious about something Hyuk told Chullie in the lunch line.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~

"You know what? I think I know Kyuhyun from somewhere. He reminds me of my neighbor back in preschool before I had to be homeschooled for-"  Hyuk cut himself and looked over to Heechul to see if had noticed.

"For what?" Heechul asked tilting his head to the side curiously.

"N-nothing." Hyuk said quickly grabbing some more food suddenly starving. Heechul paid for the food and they made their way to the table when Heechul stopped Hyuk by grabbing his arm.

"Hyuk I'm your hyung, you should know that you can tell me anything. Right?"

"Okay."

"How about after school I take you out for something to eat?"

"What like a date?" Eunhyuk asked jokingly.

"If you want it to be." Heechul answered with a smirk.

~~~end of flashback~~~~

Leeteuk was worried that Hyuk would be taken before Heechul would realize his feelings for the younger. Oh well fate blah blah blah. Leeteuk decided to skip class and walk around when he heard some strange sounds coming from the boys bathroom. Curios as most people are he snuck into the bathroom quietly to see Eunhyuk being pinned to the far wall of the bathroom by..... was that... Siwon??? Wtf is all Teuk could think as he watched Siwon forcefully kiss Eunhyuk, pulling the others hair back making him cry out in pain. Siwon placed his leg in between Hyuk's forcing him to stay in place as he ripped his shirt open exposing...ABS? "Yah!!! Why the hell are you skipping class AND blocking the doo- Oh my God!!! What the are you doing to Eunhyuk?!?!?" Heechul said shoving past Leeteuk and into the bathroom to stop Siwon. "Leeteuk why the hell are you just standing there catch him!!" Heechul yelled as Siwon ran past Leeteuk shoving him to the ground in the process. Leeteuk snapped from his trance and began running after the offender as Heechul stayed and comforted Eunhyuk. "Shhh Shh its okay...its okay.." Heechul cooed kissing Hyuk's hair and rubbing his back as Hyuk cried softly into his chest. After Eunhyuk finally stopped crying Heechul helped him to the nurse's office so he could bandage up the cuts on his face and the swollen wrist. But just like every other school day the nurse wasn't there. "Probably flirting with the gym teacher." Heechul said as he helped Hyuk into the teachers chair bringing up a chair for himself. "Thanks for saving me..." Hyuk smiled grateful. "Of course, but I don't know why Teukie didn't help you." "Well you were there." Hyuk smiled again kissing his cheek, but not backing away. Heechul looked at Hyuk with wide eyes before they narrowed and his eyes before Hyuk leaned in a pecked his lips. "YAH!!! Do that again." He smiled kissing Hyuk slowly. The boys kiss slowly progressed, as they ignored everything around them not noticing the two sad eyes in the bed behind the curtain. ~~~~~~~ After school Hyuk didn't dance since his wrists were injured. Instead he and Heechul went on a date and Kyuhyun kept what he saw in the nurses office to himself. ~~~~~~~~×××××××~~~~~~ I had no idea how to end the story so I just wrote something.