Flirting prt.2

Don't Fall for It

Henry's P.O.V.

Maybe I was a overreacting? He has stopped flirting with other people....well he doesn't flirt as much as he used to. I overreact a lot lately. Maybe I'm just stressed. So finally I decide to go to the resturaunt and forgive Hyukkie. I drove myself since I couldn't reach Yesung. The closer and closer I got the happier I got at the thought of how happ Hyukkie would be. When I finally got there though the sight I saw was absolutely IRRITATING.

"See I knew it Hyuk! I knew you couldn't resist cheating on me! I hate you!! I never wanna see you again! PABO!!!" I yelled running away from the scene which was Hyukki hugging some unknown guy. Pabo monkey! I came all the way here to be with you, and I find you in the arms of another? You said you weren't going to flirt with them! He's such a liar! I thought as I stormed off towards the parking lot.

~~~~~Earlier~~~~

Eunhyuk's P.O.V.

Since I had already agreed to meet Leeteuk I still went to the dinner . Even though it was a couples dinner and I would be by myself, I still went because I hadn't seen Teukie in so long. Yesung took me home so I could change my clothes then we drove to go pick up Wook and meet everyone at the resturaunt. When we got to the resturaunt I wanted Henry with me even more. Teukie was smiling and joking happily with Kangin and KyuMin, his smile faded the moment he saw the three of us.

"Where's Hen?" he asked confused. I just shook my head and he nodded understandingly. I took a seat between Kyuhyun and Yesung not wanting an empty seat beside me reminding me of Henry's obvious absence. The guys tried to distract me with small talk and jokes that were actually quite funny, but the empty seat was right across from me  and it made my heart feel hallow and heavy somehow. Before I knew tears were rolling down my cheeks. Sungmin sighed as Kyu wiped my tear away.

"What happened? Maybe we can help?" Wookie asked looking sympathetic. Me and Yesung told them and I started sobbing again, Kyu embraced me in a side hug while Yesung rubbed comforting circles on my back. Then I could hear Henry yelling behind me.

"I knew you couldn't resist cheating on me! I hate you!!! I never wanna see you again! PABO!!!" he yelled and then he ran out of the door towards the parking lot. Without thinking I got up and ran after him.

"Wait Henry!! It's not what you think!!WAIT!!" I yelled after him I caught up with him as he was fumbling to get the car door open. I stepped in front of the door blocking his way.

"Wait Henry let me tell you what happened!!" I pleaded trying to catch my breath.

"No! I said I don't want to see you anymore. I'm sick of you always cheating on me and breaking my heart. I'm done Hyukkie!! Now MOVE!!!" he said trying to push me aside but I wouldn't budge. He called me Hyukkie which meant he still loved me.

"Hen, baby, listen, it wasn't what you thought they were just comforting me."

"Comforting you? Why would they need to do that? You were surrounded by a bunch of good-looking men why would you need to be comforted?"

"Because none of them were you." Henry stopped trying to push me away and looked me straight in the eye.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, I love you and you know I wouldn't cheat on you. I may flirt with others, but that's only to make sure you still love me." Henry smiled brightly and gave me a tight hug.

"I love you too, pabo monkey. One question though, who were those guys?"

"They were Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin's boyfriends." I smiled.

"Why were they here?"

"This is a couples dinner."

"WHAT!?!?!? And you were by yourself? Why didn't you tell me? None of this would have happened if you would have told me."

"I'm sorry I just LOVE teasing you and seeing your cheeks puff up like that." Henry huffed and pouted his cheeks cutely. I leaned down and kissed them. Then we headed back into the resturaunt.