If Your Love was all I had Prt 1

Don't Fall for It

'If your love was all I had, I wouldn't need anything else from the world forever and always......'

 

Kyuhyun woke up with a start. His heart was beating quickly and his body was covered in sweat. He looked to the space next to him on the bed sighing heavily. Of course that guy wasn't there, that was just a dream. That guy didn't really exist, he was just a figment of his overly used imagination. He should really cut down on the video games, Kyuhyun thought as he got up to go take a shower. Emerging from his hot shower, Kyuhyun felt a lot better. He looked at the clock and realized he was going to be late for school yet again, but he didn't rush. Why should he he's Cho Freaking Kyuhyun. The baddest dude in his class, in the whole school in fact. Even the upper classmen are afraid of him. Kyuhyun strolled out of his apartment with a muffin and his bag slung lazily over his shoulder.

"Yah! Hurry your Kyuhyun." Heechul yelled from his car,

"Hyung, what are you doing in my car?"

"Your car huh? Did you forget who gave you money for this car?"

"Fine, Hyung. Are you ready for school?"Kyuhyun asked knowing there was no point in argung with Kim Heechul. He was the one that taught him how to be so bad.

"Get in, I have to tell you something." Heechul said suddenly turning serious.

"What is it, Hyung?"

"Okay, so today in your class your'e going to get a new student. He should be coming in around lunchtime. His name is Lee Hyukjae, I need you to befriend him. Make him your friend. We need him for the upcoming talent show as a rapper. I hear Donghae and Shindong are thinking of recruiting him to dance with them." Heechul explained . Kyuhyun sat quietly thinking about what type of person this Hyukjae could be.

"Cho Kyuhyun. I almost thought you weren't coming to class." said his teacher as he strolled into the class.

"Well I had to eat, didn't I?" Kyuhyun said smugly as he took his seat. The teacher just wrote something down and continued teaching class.

"Kyu, you should be nicer." Ryeowook warned.Kyuuhyun just nodded and stared out of the window until it was time to move to the lab for science class. kyuhyun stood up slowly and walked to the classroom with Ryeowook who had waited on him.

"Kyu did you hear about the new student we're supposed to be getting today?" Donghae asked coming up behind Kyuhyun and smacking him on the back. Kyuhyun just glared at him. Okay maybe everyone wasn't afraid of him.

"I hear he can rap AND sing." Kibum said smiling at Donghae. Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kibum all walked to class as Donghae and Kibum talked nonstop about how the new kid would look. Kyuhyun was getting sick of hearing so much about a kid that hadn't even gotten to the school yet. You could imagine how it affected Kyuhyun felt when the guys in his science group were gossiping like girls about the new guy. The girls of course were making such a big deal out of you would have thought a celebrity was coming to their school.

~~~~

When lunch time finally came everyone ran out of the classroom as if they hurried up and ate lunch the guy would come faster, when all that would happen was that they would all have hiccups and be even more anxious. Kyuhyun decided to eat in the classroom so that he wouldn't have to hear all of the gossip floating around in the cafeteria.

"A-Annyeong haseyo."

"Hello, you must be the new student. Lee...Hyukjae, correct?" Kyuhyun's ears perked at the name and he started to eavesdrop without looking away from his meal or the video game he had pulled out as soon as Ryeowook left him to go eat with some other friends.

"N-Ne."

"Gwenchana?" the teacher asked.

"Ne, I'm just a little nervous."

"Oh yeah you were homeschooled before right?"

"Yeah." Hyukjae said nodding his head a little.

"Would like someone to show you around school?" the teacher asked scanning the room for someone, eyes landing on Kyuhyun. Hyukjae followed his gaze and his heart stopped the moment he layed eyes on Kyuhyun who seemed to be completely focused on the video game in hand. The teacher led Hyukjae to Kyuhyun and cleared his throat to get the younger's attention.

"Are you busy right now?" the teacher asked.

"Kinda." Kyu uttered trying to look uninterested in the new good looking and somehow familiar guy in front of him.

"Listen, I need you to show Hyukjae around. He's new."

"Why me?" Kyuhyun asked trying to sound annoyed.

"Look around the room, your'e the only one not freaking out at him being here. All these other kids would just bother him with useless questions." the teacher sighed already tired of the subject. Kyuhyun made it obvious that he was looking over Hyukjae and gave a giant sigh enjoying the nervous look in the others eyes.

"Fine. I'll do it." Kyuhyun stated pausing the game and placing it in his pocket, then putting his untouched snacks in his bag taking the juice he had already opened. He walked towards the door waitning for Hyukjae to follow him. He saw that he was putting his things in the seat next to Kyu's which was otherwise unoccupied, then he came running up to Kyu waitng for him to start walking out.

"So, where do you want to go first?"

"U-uhm if you don't mind can you show me the library?" Kyu tried not to laugh at Hyuk's innocent eyes or the cute way that he was playing with his hands, instead he turned abruptly and headed for the library smirking as he heard the shorter trying to keep up.

"W-wait!" Hyuk called out so Kyu stopped in his tracks making the other slam into him and fall to the ground. Kyu turned around and looked to see him on the floor looking as if he were about to cry. He was about to walk away when he remembered what Heechul had told him earlier.

" I need you to befriend him. Make him your friend. We need him for the upcoming talent show as a rapper."

Kyu stuck his hand out to help the shorter male up.

"My bad." he mumbled under his breath as the other looked away awkwardly. They started walking side-by-side to the library.

"S-so what's your name?"

"Cho Kyuhyun. Yours?" Kyu asked although he already knew.

"Lee Hyukjae. But please call me Eunhyuk. Do you by any chance know...Nevermind." The other said unknowingly pissing Kyu off. Kyu hated it when people cut themselves off from asking him something.

"Uhm...Kyuhyun-ssi are you okay?" Hyuk asked tugging the taller males sleeve repeatedly. Kyuhyun turned to face the other and was about to say something incredibly rude when he noticed Heechul, Leeteuk and Hankyung walking towards them.

"Hello Hyukkie!" Heechul said eagerly slinging his arm over said mans shoulder and squeezing tightly. At first Hyuk was tense, but when he looked over and saw Heechul he immediately relaxed. Heechul smirked seeing a scowl cross Kyu's features.
"HI there, KyuKyu." he said in a teasing voice.

"Don't call me that...." Kyu mumbled sending a small glare to the older male. Heechul lifted his brow, aura going turning pitch black and sending chills down Hyuk's spine. Hyuk lifted his hand and massaged one of Heechul's temples relaxing the older immediately. Kyu glared at Hyuk not liking the emotions the latters actions made him feel.

"Hyukkie, have you eaten yet?" Chul asked gripping Hyuk tighter and making the latter blush and shake his head.

"I was taking him to the library." Kyu spoke up.

"I didn't ask you." Heechul glared daggers  before turning on his heels and dragging Hyuk to the cafeteria to eat before the next class started. Heechul took Hyuk to the line sending Kyu and the others to find a table. Kyu sat mumbling to himself earning curious looks from Leeteuk and Hankyung.

"What are you saying over there by yourself?" Hankyung asked his amusement evident in his voice.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Kyu asked confused.

"You are over there mumbling to yourself, so something must be wrong. You can tell us don't worry about it." Hankyung asked putting an arm around Kyu's shoulder as a form of support.

"Ah, I was just trying to figure out Chul hyung's plan that's all.."

"What do you mean?" Teuk asked.

"Just that he asked me to befriend Hyukjae and then he took him away from me while I was in the process.."

"Is that all?" Teuk asked laughing a little into his hand.

"We saw your 'process of becoming friends' and it looked more like you were showing a kid you hate around school or that you were being followed around by an annoying dongsaeng. So we figured you could use some help." Hankyung explained.

"Or is that how you usually make friends?" Teuk asked crossing his arms.

"Ah, is that what it looked like?" Kyu said more to himself than to the other two.

"Oh, what's this? We leave to go get food and you guys have a secret meeting behind our back? Are you trying to replace me as leader again Teukie?" Heechul asked as he and Hyuk took a seat at the table. Hyuk just smiled silently at the food on his tray and began to eat.

"What did you get us Chul-ah?" Hankyung asked looking hopefully at the tray full of food.

"Ah, well this is- " Heechul was interrupted by Donghae.

"Hyung! We can eat lunch with you right?" Donghae asked plopping down beside Hyuk. "Hello there are you new here? What class are you in?"

"U-umm."

"Donghae, this is Lee Hyukjae. He's in your class." heechiul stated only mildly irritated.

"Oh really? You just started today and youv'e already made such high-class friends? Good job!" Donghae patted Hyuk on the back softer than he had earlier to Kyuhyun.

"Ah...really?" Eunhyuk asked looking around the table assessing the newcomers, Ryeowook and Kibum, as well as the ones he had met previously. Stopping at Donghae.

"Donghae, how long do you plan on being this rude? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"Ah, your right Chul-hyung! I'm Lee Donghae, nice to meet you."

"I'm Kim Ryeowook, pleasure to meet you."

"Kim Kibum. Nice to finally meet you."

"Finally?" Hyuk asked confused.

"Well we've heard so much about you around the school. Everyone's been waiting to the 'Dancing Machine That Raps'." Donghae said putting an arm on Hyuk's shoulder making Kyu's blood boil for reasons unknown to the owner of the body.

"Yeah, but now that we finally met you, it doesn't seem like you dance or rap as confidently as they say you do." Kibum said speaking his mind. everyone shot himk a small glare,  Heechul and Kyu's being the most violent.

"Ah, really? You don't believe what they are saying?" Hyuk asked a small smile spreading across his face.

"No, why don't you prove it to us?" Kibum said in a challenging tone.

"Is today after school fine?" Hyuk asked amazing everyone with the confidence that seemed to be spilling from his words.

"Perfect, we can meet up in the practice room by the gym. Bring your best." Kibum said giving his killer smile.

"Nothing less." Hyuk said as he stood to throw away his tray leaving everyone except Kibum a bit stunned.

"What was that?" Wookie asked Kibum

"Didn't you guys want to see if he was the real deal too? I don't see the problem here." Kibum said smugly. They all nodded in agreement.

"What happened?" Hyuk as he came back to the table waiting for the others to stand.

"Uh, nothing we were just wondering how good you are." Wook said nervously.

"Well, why don't you come see me today after school? All of you guys should come if you're curious as well." he said turning to the whole group.

"Okay, but you wouldn't mind dancing against me right?" Donghae asked. Everyone looked around smirking at how dirty it sounded.

"Yah, erts!I'm sure he didn't mean it that way!" Kibum said. Donghae still didn't get the joke.

"What?" he asked. Wook leaned over and told him the misunderstanding.

"Oh....WAIT!!! I didn't mean it that way! Not unless he wants to that is." Donghae added blushing madly at his own comment. However, it seems that Eunhyuk hadn't heard a thing they said the entire time since he was busy staring at a whole other table entirely. Kyu had been watching the entire time and had a pretty good idea of where he was looking. The others watched Hyuk until the bell rang signaling the end of class and the beginning of their 3rd class for the day. Hyuk snapped to attention and stood quickly before turning to the rest of the group.

"Aren't we going to class?"