Flirting a two-shot (Eunry)

Don't Fall for It

 

Hyuk's P.O.V.

" Hyukkie! Why can't we go to karaoke with Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung?"

"First off I said for you not to call me that in front of my parents, you know they are very particular about that sort of thing."

"B-But Eunhyuk... I'm sure they didn't hear."

"Didn't hear?! Are you crazy their hearing is better than a dog's."

"......." Henry pouted.

*sigh* "Henry....what am I going to do with you?" I asked ruffling his hair to cheer him up.

" Anyway Leeteuk hyung's just now coming home and tonight is the only time we can have dinner.... just the three of us."

"Oh yeah! How do you remember all that stuff Hyuk your'e so smart!!."

"Henry your'e saying that your'e not as smart as me right?"I asked smirking.

"Yeah!!......wait...noooo!!!!" Henry said smacking my arm and pouting again.

"Didn't I tell you about pouting? Do you want me to kiss you again?" I asked teasing him. For Henry kisses are something that you should only share with someone that you are in love with, but for me it's just another greeting. He also doesn't like PDA.

"Master Eunhyuk, Master Henry, let me get the door for you."

"My parents aren't behind us so you can drop the act Yesung." I smiled to one of my best friends and my personal driver Yesung.

"My, my Henry you sure are an amusing shade of red." Yesung said opening the back doors so we could get in.

"Aigoo!!! It really is isn't it?" I asked pinching Henry's cheeks.

"Hyuk...!!!!" Henry squealed trying to get away from me but he can't since this is only two seats in the back and the car is already moving.

"Wae? Aren't you my boyfriend? I can't even pinch my cute boyfriends puffy cheeks?" I said and pouted  little. Henry sighed and gave me a peck on the cheek and I blushed madly and gave him my gummy smile.

"Guys where am I taking you? I know I shouldv'e asked earlier, but you know..." Yesung smiled.

"Uh take us home so we can change our clothes, then we're going to meet Leeteuk and some other guys for dinner."

"OTHER guys?!?1?!" Henry shouted angrily " I thought it was just going to be us three!!!"
"yeah but--"

"Yeah but nothing I'm not going to eat dinner and watch you flirt with other guys." Henry yelled. Yesung I want to go home...take me home." Henry said and he didn't talk to me for the whole ride what did I do? Why did he suddenly yell at me like that?

"You stay right where you are! I don't need you to walk me to the door I'm not some kid that needs you to take care of them. I'm your boyfriend." Henry said angrily slamming the door in my face as I was about to walk him to his front door? A kid? Do I treat him in such a way? I admit that I baby him sometimes that's only because I love him and don't want him to get hurt. Why does it seem like everytime I do something it just makes us drift further apart?

"Do you still want to go to dinner with Teuk-hyung? I can call him and cancel if you want?" Yesung asked looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"Aniyo, I'm okay. Besides this is the only time that I can see him."

Henry's P.O.V.

"Aish that pabo monkey!!! Stupid Hyukkie!" I said ruffling my own hair in frustration at Hyuk's flirtiness. I can't believe he wants to go to that dinner with Teuk hyung just to flirt with other people!! He knows how I feel about him...he wouldn't do that to me right/ He couldn't possibly want to flirt with other guys in front of me....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued!!!!!

 Hello I'm missboss721!! This is my second story and my first short story series sooo??? What do you think so far? Obviously this is going to be a two-shot, so tell me what you think so far by

Subscribing and Commenting!!!!!!