Keeping up with Kim Heechul

Don't Fall for It

I can't believe I fell for a guy like this. A guy that looks more like a girl than a man. But I did, I fell for Kim freaking Heechul. Why did I have to meet him? Why did he have to sit at my table? Why did he have to look at me like that when I was taking his order? Why did he have to keep coming back and sitting at that same table everyday and watch me as I serve? Why did he have to smirk so cooly when I get caught looking at him? It's not that I don't like it it's just that I fell in love with him and I think he knows. I kept thinking this way until I almost drove myself crazy thinking of him 24/7. One day after work he ended up leaving at the same time as me. He got on the same bus as me and got off at the same stop and walked in the same direction as me. When I got to my apartment he went to the one next to mine and went in. No way! He's my freaking neighbor?!?!? I just stood in front of my door until the cold air reminded me that I was outside. That guy is all I ever thought about from then on. I actually talked to him once. I was so nervous, but he just smiled nicely waiting for me to ask him if he wanted to go home together. We actually got closer and became good friends. Of course I wanted a deeper relationship. I was pretty content being his friend until he came to my cafe with a guy that looked like a monkey. I was really mad and kept breaking things, my boss told me to go home and calm down and that he would see me tomorrow. Yesung is the best boss in the world. Heechul and the monkey were waiting for me when I left the cafe. I didn't talk to Heechul's friend that he called 'Eunhyuk", why should I? Anyway when we got home there was another guy outside of Heechul's apartment. What is this a reverse harem?!?!? Why am I so mad? I can't do anyhtinmg about him being with these guys. When we walked up to the guy he automatically ran for the monkey giving him a big kiss. I looked over to Heechul confused and he explained that those two were dating. I sighed in relief and he just smirked at me." Jealous much?" he asked letting me into his apartment with the other two guys. I blushed and tried to keep my face emotionless. He saw through it and I just blurted that I wanted to date him gaining all eyes on me as I hung my head.

"Love to." he smiled kissing my lips and laughing at my reaction. After that we started dating and I was really happy. The first thing I discovered about Heechul was that he was crazy. The next thing was not to get on his bad side because he was absolutely evil. He has an apprentice named Kyuhyun who he's raising to be just as evil as he is. Kyuhyun is really good at giving the 'evil maknae eye' to me since he's the youngest of all of us. He tries to be mean to everyone but I know 3 of his weaknesses: Lee Sungmin, KIm Heechul and Starcraft. I can completely control him now. It turns out that Heechul is a gang leader. Who would have guessed it? Personally I'm surprised I'm only discovering this now. Every time I came to take their orders they would always get really quiet and just smile warmly at me until I walk away and then start talking the moment they think I'm out of earshot. One time I caught part of one of their conversations. Eunhyuk was saying something about "just ing kill that disrespectful bastard" and 2 days later a guy was dead and they were all in a good  mood. Heechul is really moody and he always wants to have . Like all the time. Everyday every hour. The first thing I hear in the morning is "Gengie~~~ Let's have ~~~!!!" Every morning without fail. It's not that I mind it's just that usually I don't even get an hours rest before he's ready to go at it again. EVERTHING turns him on, a man washing his car "Gengie~~" eat a banana "Gengie !". Anyway I completely and totally love him. that's it.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well that's it. My HanChul fanfic. Yes it was notgood at all. Please don't hate me. Also if you are reading Break It Up I will be updating really soon.