The Kiss

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~_~Taemin's p.o.v. ~_~

Last night I thought a lot about what to do about Eunae. 

Slowly an idea formed and now that school has started I’m going to do all I can to implement this plan. I just have to do a little scouting between classes to find the spot.

When I found the right spot, I waited for the opportune moment. I made sure Mulciber and Celero watched out for Eunae or her sprit animals.

Your P.O.V

The next day you went through the school routine. It was after third period that you noticed Taemin’s disappearances.

You brushed it off. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. You made your way to your locker to grab your lunch and put your bag away.

On the way to the cafeteria you suddenly felt a hand around your arm and you were dragged in the opposite direction.

You looked to see who it was and were shocked to see Taemin, you stumbled a little and he helped you regain your feet and then you were off again. You looked back and saw Nix and Luna being blocked from following you by his bird and cat. They were at a standoff and your fear increased.   

“Where are you taking me? Why can’t my sprit animals come?” you asked panicked.

“I want just the two of us to talk and I don’t relish the idea of being attacked by your animals any more then I think you want to be attacked by mine. They can listen in by the connection but no interrupting, got it?” he explained as he walked to the other end of the school that was rarely used.

You were then pulled into an alcove. You were scared, why would he bring you here?

You were also nervous since this was the first time you have both said more than hello that first day.  What could be so important that he had to drag you here?

“I want to know why three years ago I saw you. I want to know why I felt a draw to find you and now to protect you. Tell me why. Please I need to know.” he said in a pleading voice. ''Tell me the truth”

You panicked.  Just tell him. He does have a right to know. You heard Nix and Luna tell you.

They were right, you had to tell him. You took a deep breath and plunged into the whole story.

Throughout the entire thing you kept you eyes at your feet not daring to look up and see the disgust and anger you were sure would be painted across his face.

When you got to a couple days ago and you learned about the second page you rushed through it and then buried your face in your hands ashamed.

You didn’t expect to feel warm hands to pull at your wrists. Next thing you knew he was tilting you head up so that he could meet your eyes.

“Why is that a bad thing? Because we are on opposite sides of the war line? Maybe we can end this war once and for all.”

He leaned forward and captured your lips with his, it wasn’t rushed or pressured.

He then applied a little more pressure and moved his lips back and forth over yours. You pushed your lips closer to his forgetting everything for a mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter