Waking

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes and a smile appeared on hid face when he saw that Eunae was asleep, her hand in his. "She took care of me.. " he whispered softly seeing the towel that was originally on his forehead and fell to his lap when he sat up.

 

"Aigoo... it must be uncomfortable to sleep like that." he murmured and took Eunae and hugged her while going back to sleep.

 

His hands were around her waist and her back was to his chest and he smiled, liking how Eunae had fitted exactly like they were a puzzle and made to be together.

 

Her scent flooded his nose and he breathed it in deeply and spooned her as he yawned and fell back to sleep again.

 

A few hours later, Eunae woke up too and found herself being hugged by Taemin and at first she struggled then she stopped, liking that feeling of him spooning her.

 

"What is this feeling?" she thought as she turned to face his chest instead.

 

Blood gushed up to her cheeks and she hesitatingly hugged Taemin backwards and snuggled closer to his chest.

 

"Why am i feeling this way? Do i like him?" she thought looking upwards to stare at Taemin's face.

 

His eyelashes casted shadows over his cheeks and those luscious pink lips. He was so perfect and beautiful at the same time very manly and handsome.

 

"But i can't like him.. Our clans.. they would.." Eunae thought as she caressed his face, tracing his features with her finger.

 

Unconsciously, a tear rolled down her cheek when she thought of how the Clan would forbid this love.

 

"Why am i liking you? This love will never... I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter