Evading Taemin

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

You stayed home the rest of the day taking notes as Luna went through your classes and sent the information to you through your mental connection.

You also took note whenever Taemin tried to talk to “you”.

He was persistent but what caught your attention was the white hawk that kept digging his talons into Taemin’s shoulder.

The hawk didn’t like Luna and Luna was just as tense.

It was morning again and you couldn’t skip school again. "Otoke, otoke” you cried out as you thought over the talk that you had with both of your spirit animals.

~_~Flashback~_~

''Is there any way to take off the spell?" you asked in distress pacing the room, the soft light of full moon lighting your dark room.

"No, it’s too late." Luna said with a sigh.

"It's a strong spell that you put on your destiny plus the spell is already working. If he hadn’t found you maybe you could have." Nix said, her eyes never leaving your body.

"Maybe it's really for the best. Let me say I’m surprised that as young as you were you did such a strong spell." Luna said.

"So what do I do now? I need to go to school and he knows what I look like so he can put the trace spell on me" you said letting out a big sigh and ruffling your hair.

"That my child you need to figure out yourself, running away isn’t the right thing to do" Luna said in motherly tone.

_~_ Flashback End_~_

"She's right" you sighed.

You suddenly remember your wind clan earrings.

At least it will keep him busy following false trails for some time, I hope. It will give me a chance to figure out what to do.

You pulled them out and put them on. As you put them in your lips moved fast as you said the spell and your eyes flashed silver-grey.

 

 You felt a slight zing. He just put the spell on. I put these on just in time.  “Hey Nix” you called out as you finished putting on your uniform.

“Yes?” she answered as she scratched behind her ear.

“Would you do me a favor and go lead Taemin on a wild goose chase? The earrings should spread my ‘scent’ all over the place it may help if there is another me helping.” You said as you pulled your hair up into a pony tail.

“What did Luna say last night about running away? It...”

“It isn’t the answer I know. This is just supposed to buy me some time while I figure out what to do. I promise.” You said as you turned to her and clasped your hands together and gave her the sad eyes.

“Aish, I can never say no when you pull that face. Alright I'll do it.” She said grudgingly as she stretched.

“Thank you” you said and then closed your eyes and focused.

You opened your silver-grey eyes and instead of a black wolf stood a copy of you.

“Here put these on.” You said handing her your favorite jeans and a t-shirt knowing how she hated wearing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter