preparing for solstace

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day's have  gone by but much to Eunae's distaste Taemin didn't leave her alone. He would shoot glances at her trying to lock eye's with her or do these little things to get her attention.

 

He would suddenly come out of nowhere and casually walk next to her (as far as the animal didn't jump on him), make little water butterfly's flow to Eunae when she was out by the lonesome tree with her animals or just leave some small snacks on her table like banana milk or peace's of candy that in the end she gave away to somebody.

 

It was nearing. The summer solstice was nearing and that only meant that  she will need to meat the elder's she was turning off age in they're world and that only meant one.

 

Se was open for every Aura and Ignis warlock that was free to ''mate'' or in other words the elders put out every available girl off age ''selling them'' like meat in market. It was big honor to the girl if a warlock picked out her to be his 'mate'  but Eunae didn't want it.

 

She knew, she knew that as fast as she was off age the Ignis prodigy Jaejoong would try and claim her. It didn't go unnoticed that every time when there was a gathering of bot clans he would bluntly stare at her with lust in his eye's. 

 

It didn't change anything that he was 8 year's older (25 in this story), Eunae was one of the best in witch craft as well one of the best looking witches.

 

Eunae dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter