Coma

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Light breeze kissed her cheeks as she opened her eyes. She stood on a moon lighted beach with the waves soothingly crashing at the shore. The air was warmer so they probably were somewhere farther then Korea.

 

Not a moment went by before Taemin pulled her by her hand quickly leading her into the lush jungle like forest that meet with  the beach.

 

There in a meadow  in the middle of the giant trees was a small hut that to a normal eye looked abandoned a long time ago.

 

"Where are we?" Eunae murmured as Taemin continued to pull her along with him, his grip tightening to the extent that it was becoming pain. "Shh.. Not until we reach the safe place." were his words.

The animals stumbeled to keep up. He ran faster until he reached the cabin and murmured something under his breath and the magic gave away and another cabin appeared next to it and it was even bigger than the previous one.  

Taemin pushed opened the door and pulled Eunae inside before slamming the door closed and left to do some safety spells. The animals colapsed and went into their healing comatose state. He made sure that the glamor was on again, hiding the existence of the place.

 

To normal people and witches or warlocks that did not know the exact words, the cabin would not appear and it would appear to be an empty clearing next to an abandoned cabin. He wiped away his sweat and panted before entering the cabin to see an angry Eunae.

 

"Mind telling me where we are?" she hissed, folding her arms.

 

"We at a deserted island near Australia. " Taemin replied sitting down.

 

"I promise to give you answers but let me catch my breath." he murmured looking downwards as he held his head in his palms before looking up.

 

His forehead was drenched with sweat and he was panting heavily. His pale skin was even paler than usual and his eyes showed a lot of emotions. Eunae took a step forward before Taemin fell into unconsciousness.

 

"TAEMIN!" Eunae shouted dashing towards the unconscious Taemin on the floor. His face was scrunched up in pain and his forehead was burning hot.

 

Eunae touched his forehead and immediately knew that he had a fever because he was out of energy after using spells to get into the meeting, fighting against Jaejoong, the teleporting, and safety spells.

 

"You.." Eunae murmured softly, a bit touched at his efforts before pulling Taemin and trying to drag him towards the sofa. "Bafoon. Idiot....My hero.

 

In the end, Eunae used a spell and transported Taemin to a room instead as physical strength failed her  Taemin even though he was skinny an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter