Prologue

Dream Guys Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sitting on the roof of your house, looking up at the moon as you listened in the yelling and the sounds of things crashing and breaking that came to you thru your window that was beside you.

They were at it again. In the 14 years that you could remember, you couldn't find one happy memory. Just specks of happy childhood memories that were misty and unclear making you wonder if it was a piece of your imagination or true.

You your side and jumped into your room thru the roof window, with sleek precise steps going to the stairs, not making any noise. 

Making your way down to the first floor you peeked into the living room. It was in ruins; glass everywhere, many things broken, and in the middle of it all, your mother crying her eyes out.

Your father left the living room, and without one look at you, went up to his bedroom.

You heard him pull out his suitcase and start to pack his things. After a few minutes, you are still standing in the shadows as your father came down again, but this time with a suitcase in his hand. Going thru the front door and not looking back.

The last thing you hear from him is the slamming of the door behind him.

Slowly you came out from the shadows and went into the living room, avoiding the glass on floor.

You went to your mother and gathered her up into your arms, rocking her back and forth easing her tears. After a few moments she stopped, and you helped her up the stairs, tucking her into her bed, kissing her forehead.

Your eyes flashed silvery grey as you put a quick spell over her and your mother slipred into dream land.

​Yet again you quietly moved out of the room, dashed to the steps of your big attic room going up quietly so as not to wake your mother. There you went to your secret compartment in your closet pulled out a big old leather book, a wooden carved bowl, and paper and pen.

'If love is pain, such as it is to my mother, then I don't want to love' you thought while going thru the book until a title caught your eye.

The dream guy's spell

From age to age, women’s hearts have been broken by the awful pain that is love.

​This is a spell to turn down love.

To complete this spell you will need:

​-Write down the dream guys personality and looks

-Add a little bit of Mother Earth

-A tear from Mother Sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter