7.

A Complicated Life.

Author's POV -

The call between Aunt Mai and your parents was about Nicole getting married, they wanted Mai to set up an arranged marriaged but Mai said no. But they wouldn't listen.. after they got off the phone with Mai, they called their very old chinggus.. and set up an arranged marriage.

 

Your POV -

I woke up to sound of Seohyun running around the house, I get out of bed and look at the clock

7:30 AM

I looked at the door,

" Why the hell is she awake so early?" I got out of bed and left my room quietly so Taeyeon wouldn't wake up.. I walked to where Seohyun was, she was running around looking for her book.

" Seohyun-ya! What are you doing so early in the morning?" She turned around and looked at me,

" Oh Nicole unnie.. can I call you unnie?" I was so confused with what she was saying,

" Oh right.. the language barrior.. Uh I said if it was okay if I called unnie since you are older then me."

" Oh, yeah. You can.. but I prefer it if you called me Nicole since I am her manager."

" Oh okay. I understand, Nicole.." She looked awkward saying my name.. why did she have to so formal?

" Seohyun-ya, it's okay if you want to call me unnie.. if your more comfterable that way." She nodded her head and walked away, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out, Seohyun and Yoona were talking in the living room.

" Nicole unnie!" I stopped in place and looked at Yoona,

" Yoona-ya.. please just call me Nicole."

" Aniyo, your older then me. So i'm calling your Nicole unnie, just like our maknae does." I looked at Seohyun..

" She said she's going to call you unnie just like me." I nodded my head and looked at Yoona, then I walked into my room to get some clothes. I walked in and Taeyeon was still asleep, I walked to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes. 

I quickly changed and walked out of the room, my hair was still wet and I tied it back. 

" Unnie!" I looked at Seohyun,

" I wanted to say thank you for yesterday.."

" Your welcome, let's wake up everyone.. don't you guys have schedules?"

" Nope, not today. You should really learn our things, but since we don't have schedules the unnie's sleep in and then we aren't supposed to go out and play but when we do.. we use the escape card but we're only allowed to use it at a certain time, well Yuri unnie, Jessica unnie, Yoona unnie, Sooyoung unnie, and HyoYeon unnie decided to use it. But the thing is.. is that manager oppa doesn't know about it so they used it and went an amusement park.. everyone started to notice who they were so they wore scream masks..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGy8ts34vQQ 

I couldn't help but laugh..

" Wait i'm a manager why are telling me this? Aren't you afraid that you'll get in trouble by me?"

" Aniyo, you may be our manager.. but your still Sooyoung unnie's cousin. Which means you still like to have fun." She said with a smile, I nodded my head and then my phone rang,

" Hello?"

" Ne, yoboseyo? Choi Nicole?"

" Ne."

" This is SM's president Lee Soo Man, can you please come to the company?"

" Uhh ne. Right now?'"

" Ne, chegum. Don't worry we'll have a translater here so it's okay."

" Okay, i'll be there soon." We said our goodbyes and hung up the phone, I walked to my room to grab a sweater. When I walked out, Sooyoung stopped me.

" Where do YOU think your going?"

" Some where mother. Geez." I said while pushing past her,

" Yah! Come back here, where are you going?"

" I know you guys don't have schedules today so just rest, i'll be back. Okay?" I said while putting my shoes on, I waved at her and walked out the door. I shut the door behind me when I bumped into someone, I looked up to see a smiling angry bird.

" Kris-ya!" I said while smiling back at him,

" Nicole-ya! Where are you going to so early?" I smiled at him and laughed.. I looked at my watch

10:30 AM

I looked at him.. he was still in his pajamas,

" Kris-ya.. it's 10 in the morning. Don't you have schedules today?"

" Aniyo.. no one in the building has schedules today.. it's weird. Where are you going anyways?"

" I have to go to the company."

" What.. why?" I shrugged my shoulders,

" I don't know, I just a call and they asked me to go over there."

" Hmm that's weird, do you want me to go with you?"

" Aniyo, it's okay. Let's meet up later? Okay?" and I ran off,

" Wait! Nicole-ya!" But I was out of reach.. so I couldn't really hear him.

 

Kris's POV -

I watched as her leave.. she wanted to hang out.. but I didn't have her number,

" Wait! Nicole-ya!" But she was already gone.. I walked to back to my dorm.. when I stopped in front of the door, I looked down. I saw that I was still in my pajamas.. that's why she was laughing.. I felt my cheeks turn red, I walked into the dorm.

" Kris-ya.. why are smiling.. and why are you pink?!" I looked at Luhan hyung..

Bù, wǒ bù xiào." ( This means, no i'm not smiling in Chinese. )

" Kris hyung, did a girl make you blush?" I looked at Suho.. I grabbed him by the neck and put him in a head lock,

" Aniyo.. don't say it again, arasso?" Suho was laughing trying to get out, I finally let go of him. We the tv, slowly everyone started to wake up.. but when Sehun came out, he was dressed in jeans and a shirt..

" Yah! Sehun-ya where are you going? We don't have schedules."

" I'm going to the company, I was called over." Hmm that's weird.. so was Nicole. I wonder what was going on over there.

" Mwohayo, wayeo?"

" Molla hyung." He walked over to get his shoes,

" Sehun-ya. Be careful, arasso?" I looked at Chanyeol.. why wasn't anyone wondering where this little one was going,

" Sehun-ya.. come." He walked towards me and we walked outside where no one could hear us.

" Mwohayo hyung?"

" What's going on at the company?"

" Molla, mwohayo?"

" Aniyo, it's nothing." He nodded and walked away. I was so confused, but I went back inside and D.O was cooking,

" D.O. eomma! Pallie-ya! We're hungry." I laughed at my members and sat down on the couch.

 

Your POV -

I walked to the company since it wasn't that far of a walk, so I plugged in my headphones and started walking. When I got to the company, I walked in and took out my headphones,

" Annyounghaseyo, can I help you?"

" Annyounghaseyo, uhm i'm here to see President Lee Soo-man." I was hoping she would understand me,

" Oh, ne. He said to send you right up, he's on the 5th floor and it's the 3rd door on your left." I nodded my head  and bowed, I walked to the elevator and pushed the button. When the elevator came I walked in and pushed the button, and the doors shut. I rode the elevator up to the 5th floor and got off.

" The 3rd door on my left? Right?" I couldn't remember.. I walked around until I found his door, I knocked on the door

" Ne, come in." I didn't know what he said but I walked in.. when I walked in, he stood up and bowed at me,

" Annyounghaseyo Nicole-sshi." I bowed at him

" Annyounghaseyo."

" Please sit." He pointed at the chair and smiled, so I walked to the chair and sat down. Then his phone rang,

" Ne yoboseyo?"

" Oh ne.. jinja? He's here already?"

" Send him up." Then he hung up his phone, and he looked at me.

" Nicole-sshi, gomawo."  I gave him a confused look but before I could say anything, someone walked. We both stood up and looked at the door, when I saw the person's face.. 

" Sehun-ya?"

" Nicole noona?"

" Ah, Sehun-ya. Come in come in."

" Ne President Soo-man." Sehun bowed to the president and walked to the empty seat right next to me,

" Sehun-ya, your probably wondering why your here right?"

" Ne President.."

" Well I asked you here because I need to translate for Nicole-sshi here." I looked at Sehun then the president and he motioned his hand towards me

 

Sehun's POV -

I looked at President Soo-man and then Nicole noona.. she looked confused.

" But President my english is not that good, why didn't you ask Tiffany sunbaenim, Jessica sunbaenim, Krystal sunbaenim, Kris hyung, or Seohyun sunbaenim.."

" Aniya, your english is just fine Sehun-ya." I nodded my head,

" Okay, let's get started." He said while smiling.

" Sehun-ya.. why are you here?" I looked at Nicole noona.

" Because President Soo Man wanted me to translate for you."

" What why.."

" Becuase your Korean is not well and he asked me to come here to translate, now be quiet and let him talk." I nodded my head at President Soo-man so he could talk again.

" Okay, so Nicole-sshi. How is working with the girls? Are they doing anything bad or working you too hard?"

" He wants to know if the girls are treating your alright and if they're working you too hard."

" No, everything is fine."

" Aniyo, gwaenchanayo."

" Nicole-sshi, we would like you to start learning Korean right away; so we won't have a language barrior anymore, it will also help when you go out with the girls."

" He said he wants you to start learning Korean right away so it won't be a problem when you talk to the girls or anything." Nicole noona nodded her head,

" Sehun-ya, I would like you to help her with her Korean. Even though she was Tiffany and Jessica, I feel like she is more comftorable with you."

" Ne president."

" Well that's it, Nicole-sshi here is the girls schedules please keep up. Sehun-ya, help her. Arasso?"

" Ne president."

" And Nicole-sshi."

" Ne."

" Welcome to the family."

" He said welcome to the family." I said with a smile. Nicole noona and I bowed and left,

" Sehun-ya.. what did he say?"

" That I have to teach you Korean so you better listen noona." I said with a smile, she smiled back at me.

 

Your POV -

Sehun and I walked to the elevator,

" Come on Sehunnie, i'll buy you lunch." I said while we were standing in the elevator,

" Jinja?!" He was smiling like a little kid. We got off the elevator and walked outside,

" Okay, what do you want to eat?"

" Hmm, let's go get some stuff and we can bimbap at my dorm!" I looked at him, he was jumping around like a little kid.. he was like Nina..

" What is bimbap?"

" Oh yeah.. well since you lived in America, you know what sushi is right?"

" Ne."

" Well it's like that, but Korean style I guess." He started laughing awkwardly.. we walked to the store and got our things quickly, and we walked back to the dorms. On the way there, Sehun stopped.

" Hey, why did you stop?" and I looked at him, and he pointed.

" Noona! Bubble tea!" I laughed at him and nodded, we both bought bubble tea. I got one coconut and he got chocolate, he really loves bubble tea.

" Sehunnie, do you really love bubble tea?"

" Ne!" He was just an adorable child, 

" Noona.. your calling me Sehunnie.."

" Oh.. i'm sorry! Do you not want me to call you that?"

" Aniyo, gwaenchanayo. I just want to know why." He was talking Korean to me.. is this his way of helping me learn?

" It's because your so cute, so a cute nickname for a cute kid." I said while pushing him a little, he started laughing. We got back to the dorm and we rode the elevator up to our floor, we started walking to the boys dorm and opened the door to see a very angry deer.

" Luhan hyung.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, so yup. Nicole met the president today.. she's slowly learning Korean by Sehunnie. But what's wrong with Luhan? I'll update soon, I promise! Please subscribe and comment, bye guys!