4.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I walked over to them and pulled Seohyun and Yoona out Leetuek's and Kyuhyun's grip and started to walk away from them,

" Yah! Who do you think you are?!" I turned around to see Kyuhyun in my face.. he was known as SM's evil maknae..

" I don't speak Korean." I grabbed Seohyun and Yoona again and walked away, but again I was pulled back.. but this time I was punched in the face. I looked up to see Kyuhyun again but again he was screaming in Korean, I got up.. I tasted blood.

" I don't hit idols but your asking for it.."

" Yah! Leave her alone!" Why was everyone speaking Korean?! Oh yeah.. I was in Korea.

" Yah! Im Yoona don't bother your oppas, we've got someone to beat up." Leetuek moved closer to me, until we were nose to nose.. not really but yeah. He was about to punch me when an arm pulled me away, I looked at who it was..

" Hey! Let go Sooyoung!"

" No! Why are you fighting with Leetuek oppa?!"

" Wait what? I'm not doing anything!"

" You've only been here for 3 days and your already fighting!" Sooyoung slapped my face.. man can she hit.

" Will you just hear me out first?!"

" Fine.."

" Okay, so I went walking around since you left and I went walking around.. then I saw the maknaes.." I get slapped again,

" Ow! What was that for?!"

" You said I had to listen to your story.."

" But I wasn't finished your crazy woman!"

" Oh.. sorry, but come on.. we have to go meet the members."

" Wait where's Yoona and Seohyun?"

" They left already. Come on let's go." Sooyoung dragged me to a practice room,

It was room with a blue sky with clouds background.. we walked in and everyone was sitting around, they were staring at us when we walked in and since I didn't know Korean it was awkward..

" Sooyoung-ya, nugu?"

" Unnies, maknaes.. this is my cousin Choi Nicole." I looked up when I heard my name, and I waved at everyone.

" Taeyeon unnie, why are you guys just sitting around?"

" Eh? Emwohayo? We sent the maknaes to go get you. Where did you guys do then?"

" Uh Nicole, can you go the break room down the hall and get us some water before we start practice?"

" Sure?" and I left.

 

No One's POV -

" Unnie.. what happened is that.. Kyuhyun and Leetuek oppa were bothering us, we couldn't make them stop.. mianheyo."

" Mwoh?! Aish.. babos.."

" Sunny-ya.. what are you talking about?"

" Sica unnie, mianheyo."

" About what?!"

" Yah! Jessica unnie, you need to calm down my love."

" Aish Yuri-ya.. I am calm!"

" Aniya, why you lie?" Tiffany said with an eye smile, but they couldn't talk anymore cause Nicole came back.

 

Your POV -

I walked to the break following Sooyoung's directions, I got to the door and swiped my card that I got earlier.. the doors opened up. I walked in but bumped into someone, I looked up to see a guy who looked like an angry bird.

" Oh mianheyo."

" Oh I don't speak Korean.."

" Really? Okay good cause my Korean is not that good, name's Wu Fan but everyone calls me Kris."

" Hey, my name is Nicole. Wait Wu Fan is Chinese right?"

" That's right."

" But your english is amazing." I said while getting some bottles of water for the girls.

" That's a lot of water for one girl, and thanks but it's because I went to study in Canada for awhile."

" Oh this isn't for me.. it's for Girls Generation, I was sent to get them water." I said while laughing,

" Well if you have time, I would love for you to meet the rest of EXO." I was putting the bottles in a box thing I found and I looked at him, and looked at my watch.

" Sorry, next time.. when I learn to speak Korean better or when I have time."

" Arasso, I mean got it. Okay i'll see you around Nicole, wait how old are you?"

" I am 22 years of age, why?"

" We're the same age, that's good. I don't have to call you noona, well i'll see you around Nicole-ya!" and Kris left, I watched him leave and I grabbed the water bottles and walked back to the practice room. When I walked in, everyone just stared at me again.. I set the water on the table, 

" What?"

" Nothing, come sit with us. You still have to meet everyone and they still need to meet you." I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to them and sat down.

~ Seating order, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun, HyoYeon, Yoona, and you. ~

" Hello my name is Choi Nicole."

" Hi, my name is Sunny." I nodded my head,

" I'm Girls Generation's leader Taeyeon."

" I'm Black Pearl Yuri."

" I'm dancing machine HyoYeon."

" I'm Yoona."

" Hello, i'm Girls Generation's youngest Seohyun."

" You already know me right? Well in case you forgot, I'm Tiffany."

" And I'm Jessica."

" And Nicole is our new manager.. well our other manager, she's going to live in our dorm with us and do things that manager oppa can't do." I looked at Sooyoung.. what was she saying?

" But she's going to learn Korean first." I understood one word out of that.. Hangul.. I'm going to guess what she said. I'm going to learn Korean? Ugh, great. while they were talking the door opened and we all looked to who it was.

" Kris?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there everyone!

Haha that's cute. Well here's an update, 

Yuri's wink! xD i'll update soon guys, I promise!

Bwahaha! Why do you think Kris was there for?

Sica.. just aint feeling it. Hm we'll see in my next update.

Sunny said some words that are very touching to Seohyun, 

Well i'll update again soon guys! Please be pacient, I am working on 2 other stories but I promise to update no matter what! Well please subscribe and comment below, love you guys! Lots of love from the author and Sooyoung? I think that's her. Pretty sure it is. xP okay bye guys.