20.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I looked at my mom.. she was sitting on the couch next to my dad.

" Nicole-ya.. come sit." I looked at my aunt..

" I can't.. I have things to do today." Aunt Mai nodded her head and went into the kitchen, I looked at my parents.

" Mwohayo?"

" Ugh! Can you not use that dreadfull language in front of me? I moved to America for a reason and when you speak to me, you will speak English. Got it?" it's official.. my mother is a crazy .

" First of all, we're in Korea so we speak what we want to speak and second of all you don't have control over me. I am 22 years old, you stopped caring for me a long time ago.. why start now?" I looked at my mom,

" Choi Nicole! You will not speak to your mother like that." I forgot he was even here..

" Gurae.. abeoji. You would say something now." I scoffed and sat down,

" Didn't your mother tell you that we do not speak that dreadfull and dispicable language!"

" You make it seem like I give a flying about what she says!" this time my father got up,

" Do you really want to go there? Huh?!" I stayed where I was but I wasn't afraid of him.. I stopped being afraid of them a long time ago, this time Mai came back and sat down next to me.

" Unnie.. how about some tea?" this time my mother went flying out of her chair..

" When you speak to me.. you will speak in English! Just because your the baby doesn't mean you get what you want! Do you understand what I am telling you!" it pissed me whenever my mom yelled at my aunt,

" Eomeoni.. leave Eemo Mai alone, arasso?" my mother smacked my face,

" You will speak English you little good for nothing daughter! If you don't I will send you back to America and have you live with us again!" she then turned and pointed at Aunt Mai

" She gets this terrible attitude from you! I knew that sending her here was a bad idea!"

" You aren't taking me anywhere, I'm an adult now. I can make my own descions. Do you UNDERSTAND ME!?" I couldn't stand my parents running my life anymore,

" Choi Nicole! Say sorry to your eomeoni.. chegum!" I looked at my dad,

You ing hypocrite.. you were just yelling at me for speaking Korean cause your oh so precious wife can't stand it anymore and here you are.. speaking it.. abeoji." my dad smacked me acrossed the face.. this was going to leave a mark.

" You will respect your parents.. do you understand me you little punk child! How do you become my daughter?!" I looked at him and laughed..

" Do you want to know why I became like this? Because you and your pathetic wife don't know how to protect your own family! Because of you.. you're youngest daughter is dead.. because your 's couldn't stop arguing!!"

I had to take the anger out of me somehow.. so I did it. I yelled at my parents.. I knew that if I brought up Nina's death.. they would stop, but this time they didn't.

" We all know that wasn't our fault, your sister was unhealthy. That's why she died, we couldn't do anything about it."

" BULL! You know your full of that.. your full of crap! Yeah she was unhealthy but you guys didn't do anything about it because you didn't want to.. I at least I tried to save her unlike you heartless people. WHY DID YOU GUYS EVEN COME HERE?!" I saw my mom smile.. a wicked smile.

" I'm suprised you forgot already Nicole, today's your sister's birthday." I looked at her.. it couldn't be.. it came by so fast. But before I could say anything.. I heard the door open up.. who in the right mind would come into this house right now? I turned around to see who it was..

" Ahjimma! Are you guys in here? I brought back your grocercies!" I looked at the door.. to see her walking into the house.. my ex girlfriend. Once she saw my face.. she dropped the bags she was holding and was looking at me.

" Nicole?" I looked at her.. it couldn't be.. she had short orange hair now.. but her face didn't change at all.. I shook the thought out of my head,

" Excuse me.. I have to go, I have work today." I got up and left.. without saying another word to her.

 

The Girl's POV -

I turned and looked at Nicole's mom,

Auntie.. did I do something wrong?"

" Of course not honey, come one. Let's go into the kitchen and make some dinner." Nicole mom lead me to the kitchen with her warm smile.. hmm where's Nina? She's always hanging around Nicole.. oh wait she's probably with her husband, I forgot she was getting married. I should go congradulate her later, I heard Nicole's mom call my name.. it brought me back.

" I'm coming!" and I went into the kitchen.

 

Your POV -

What is she doing back in Korea?! This isn't going to be good.. I shook the thought out of my head and got back to the dorm, I got out of the van and walked into the building. When I got stopped by a giant angry bird,

" Oh.. Kris-ya.. annyounghaseyo." it was a little awkward to be talking to Kris.. since we stopped talking in such a long time.

" What's with the formality? Báchí." I looked at him..

" Ya! I am not an idiot! Eodiga?"

" Oh.. I got stuck getting the snacks, so that's where i'm going, want to go with me?" I looked at him..

" Qîng!" I looked at him and gave in,

* His face kind of has a please look on it. hehe but it's cute no?*

" Arasso, kaba. I'll drive." This would be a good time to get my friend back, we got into the car and drove to the store. Kris kept rapping to every song that came on the radio and we didn't have a boring moment in the car.. at all. I smiled at him when he started to rap in English.. his voice made it sound so funny. We finally got to the store and walked in, we grabbed a cart and grabbed a bunch of food. We walked towards the cashier.. when I stopped and looked at the mini fridge... with ice cream!

" Mwohaya?"

" Kris-ya.. do you want some ice cream?"

" Bìngílín? Uh.. why not."

* A/N: That's a lot of ice cream! <3 *

We bought so much ice cream that everyone could probably have like 5, we went to the cashier and paid for everything.. I was suprised on how everything was so cheap.. we didn't spend that much money. Just then Kris's phone started to buzz in his pocket, he took it out and looked at it.

" Shénme?"

" We have to buy banana milk, uhh go wait in the car. Make sure the ice cream doesn't melt arasso? I'll be back." and he went running off the other direction.. I sighed and went to the car, I made sure to turn the air on. I the car and moved the car closer to the front so Kris could just get in easier, right when I was pulling up. He came running out with 2 bags filled with banana milk. He got in and put on his seat belt,

" Were you going to leave without me?" I looked at him..

" Babo, aniyo. Come on let's go back before all that ice cream melts." this time the car was kind of awkward because Kris was tired from having to run around the store for a second time, so I let him sleep. Right when I pulled into the dorms.. my phone started buzzing, I poked Kris in the face and made sure he woke up. We carried everything into the dorms and went up to EXO's dorm, where we were greeted with lots of love.. espically Xiumin.. that little Baozi. I forgot my phone was buzzing earlier, so I took it out and looked at it. it was from Mai

" Your fine, they're gone for now.. I don't understand my sister sometimes.. but whatever. Stay away from the house.. if you come back here.. they're making you go back. Why do you think " SHE'S" here?" I looked at the message.. I knew that was the reason why. I shook my head and turned my attention to the boys.. we were going to watch a scary movie. Perfect. I think I'll just spend the rest of day with EXO until the girls get back at least.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys so here's update, sorry that's it's short. I haven't been feeling good lately plus my sister keeps taking my computer.. yeah I know your reading this unnie! -.- I hope you guys like this chapter and please subscribe and comment. Annyoung!


Nothing On You - Wonder Girls <3