15.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

" About what?" I said while sitting down.. on the other half of the room. So that I was acrossed from her,

" Since we are now married.. there's some things that you need to know." I nodded my head, telling her that I was ready.

" Okay, first.. we will be eating healthy in this house and we need to buy some gogumas."

" Uhh.. gogumas?" I said while looking her,

" Mm gogumas, since they are my favorite." I looked at her.. she must really like sweet potatos, but I nodded my head.

" We will help each other around the house, that means cleaning and cooking." I kept nodding my head and looking at her,

" Also Seohyun-ya and I need to work harder at waking up early to be at the dorm on time, and Seohyun-ya and I are very complexed so please work around our schedules." and then she left.. where did she come from? I turned around and looked at Seohyun

" Iguessimnida, I understand everything you have told me." Seohyun nodded her head, she got up and started to walk away but then turned back around and looked at me.

" I would like to add stuff to the house to make it more.. uhm ours." I nodded and then she went into her room, I got off the couch and walked to the patio and sat on the chair. Today was a beautiful day, it was a little cold. I went back inside and shut the door, then I went to my room. I stopped to hear anything.. I could hear Seohyun-ya shuffling around and putting everything away, I turned to Yoona's door.. she was quiet. I shrugged my shoulders and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and looked around.. I still had to unpack everything.. I was tired, I wanted to take a nap. As I started to close my eyes.. my phone started buzzing. I opened my eyes to see who it was.

" Nicole-ya! I need you come to the office right now, Sehun-ya is on his way as well. Pallie!" I looked at the text.. aish. I got off my bed, I walked out of my room and stopped in front of Yoona's and Seohyun's door. ( They're right across from each other).. 

" Should I tell them that I'm leaving?" I thought about it.. no. I shook my head and I went to put my shoes on, I won't be gone that long. I walked out the door and went to the company.

 

Seohyun's POV -

I was reading my book when I heard the door shut, I got up to see who left..

* The book she was reading *

I didn't see anyone leave.. hmm was I imagining it? I walked into Yoona's room, she was sitting on the ground organizaning her clothes, she looked up and looked at me,

" Mwohayo Seohyun-ya?" I sat down on her bed and looked at her,

" Unnie.. did you hear anyone leave?"

" Mm ne, waeyo?"

" Did Nicole unnie leave?"

" Well.. of course she did. It wasn't either of us, was it Seohyun-ya. Babo." I felt my face getting red,

" Unnie!"

" Mwoh?"

" Aniyo.. but don't you think she should've told us that she was leaving.. let alone going somewhere?"

" Seohyun-ya.. we barely found out that we are married. We can't always have the things we want." She said while still folding her clothes,

" Unnie.. mwoh?"

" Seohyun-ya, what i'm saying is that.. it's okay for now because we don't really know Nicole unnie. Since we're married.. maybe we shouldn't call her unnie. It might make her awkward, so give her time. She'll trust and then tell us where she's going, and we have to do the same arasso?" I nodded my head and left her room, I went into the kitchen... maybe I should cook something tonight. I looked at the clock,

6:30 PM

" Hmm.. i'll make dinner at 7:30." I went and checked the refridgerator, it was fully stocked. I was shocked.. I looked around. Until I saw them and I pulled them out.

" Gogumas!!" I smiled, I took some out of the sack and walked to the sink; I pulled up my sleeves and started to wash my hands.

" Unnie! Do you want any gogumas?!"

" Ani!" I nodded my head, I went to find a pot and then put water inside.. since unnie didn't want any.

" I'll only make 2 gogumas." I agreed on it and put the rest back, then I went to wash my gogumas and put them in the water for them to boil. While I waited for them to cook, I went to my room to grab my book and I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. I started to read my book.

 

Your POV -

I got to the company in a matter of minutes, when I walked in. I was greeted,

" Annyounghaseyo!"

" Annyounghaseyo." I said while bowing, I walked away and went to the elevator. I pushed the button and there came the elevator, I pushed the up button but it went down first..

" What?" but then the door opened to Taemin.

" Oh, annyounghaseyo Taemin-sshi." I said while looking at the numbers go up.

" Annyounghaseyo Nicole-sshi." I nodded my head and went on without talking to him.

" Nicole-sshi, I heard you were married. Chugha haeyo."

" Oh, kamsamnida Taemin-sshi." He smiled at me and I smiled back, then the elevator dinged and he got off.

" Annyoung Nicole-sshi! I hope you invite SHINee to your home soon." I nodded my head,

" Arasso, annyoung Taemin-sshi." He waved at me and I waved back, then the door closed and I went to push the button to go to the 3rd floor. I went up in the elevator then it dinged. I got off and went straight to appa's office, while I was walking.. I felt my phone buzzing. I checked it,

" Noona! Where are you?!"

" Waeyo?"

" Aniyo.. I'm just wondering."

" Arasso, annyoung." When I got to his office, I knocked on the door.

" Come in." I walked in and shut the door behind me.

" Ahh Nicole-ya.. come in come in. Sit down." I turned around to see Leeteuk sitting there.. I walked over to him. Leeteuk was staring at me but I didn't care, I sat down in the chair and looked at appa. Before I could say anything, the door opened up. I turned around to see Sehun, I smiled and I relaxed a little bit. He came and sat down next to me and smiled at me.

" Annyounghaseyo noona!" I nodded my head, we looked at appa.

" Appa waeyo? Why did you call us here?"

" Ahh because Leeteuk-ya here wants to say sorry." I looked at him then I looked at Leeteuk.. who's been awfully quiet this entire time.

" Mwoh?!"

" Eh?! Sunbae.. saying sorry? To Nicole noona?!"

" Ah ne.. he's here to say sorry. Right Leeteuk-ya?" I turned towards him and looked at him. He sat up and cleared his voice and looked at me.

" Ne.. what I wanted to say is that... I HATE YOU!" He said while jumping out of his seat, shocking everyone.

" Leeteuk-ya! I thought we talked about this.."

" Sangsanim! Your so stupid! You honestly think that I would say sorry to this horrible person? She doesn't deserve it Sangsanim!" he said with a wicked laugh.. but what he was saying to appa.. I stood up and looked at him,

" Mwoh? You got something to say too? Come on.. what you got.. ugly ." I walked up to him.. but then something I didn't expect happened.

" Ani! Subaenim.. you don't say that too Nicole noona! Arasso?! Nicole noona is amazing and wonderful and kind. How dare you say that to her? Maybe Sangsanim is right.. maybe you do need to leave to the army already, become wiser.. then what you say are." I looked at Sehun.. did he really just say that?

" Sehun-ya.. datche.. mundae?"

" Aniyo! Noona.. I won't stand by and watch Leeteuk sunbaenim say these things to you! Sangsanim! Why aren't you saying anything?" I turned around and looked at appa.. Sehun was right. He was really quiet too.

" Appa.."

" Nicole-ya.. Sehun-ya.. you guys need to wait outside. Ka."

" Aniyo! Appa whatever you have to say to him.. you can say in front of us."

" Araji.. Leeteuk-ya.. pack your things. You'll be leaving to the army tomorrow morning, ka. I don't want to look at you right now."

" Mwoh?! Sangsanim! Andwaeyo.. you can't do this!"

" Aniyo!" Appa said while slamming his hands on his desk, causing us all to jump.

" Aniyo.. you will leave tomorrow morning or you will leave this company, I will not allow this hatred to happen in my company.. or my family. Now go pack, ka." He said while shooing Leeteuk away,

" Sangsanim! I will not leave to the army!!" Appa looked at him..

" If you choose not to leave to the army then other possible choice is to leave my company, you choose Leeteuk-ya." I looked at them.. what was going to be his choice..

" Arasso.. I've decided."

~ 10 minutes later~

We left appa's office and went back to the dorm, Leeteuk left way after we did and I dropped off Sehun to his dorm.. but he invited me. I found out that EXO-M are now in they're own dorm right next door, when I walked I saw D.O. in the kitchen cooking. Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho were aruging about what's on tv. When I walked in,

" Oh! Nicole-ya.. mundae?"

" Annnyounghaseyo Suho-sshi."

" Noona!"

" Ne Kai-sshi?"

" Do you want to stay for dinner?" I smiled at him,

" Aniyo.. Chanyeol-sshi, gwaenchana."

" Mwoh? Noona you can't stay?"

" Ani, mianheyo. I'm sure your sunbaes are worrying about me, I'm going to go back home now. Annyoung guys, i'll let you guys come up soon arasso?" Everyone nodded they're heads and I got up and left they're dorm, I stopped in from of Girl's Generation's dorm.  I still had the key, I swiped my card and walked in.

" Oh! Nicole-ya!! What are you doing here?" I looked at Tiffany,

" Just came to check up on you guys.. gwaechanayo?"

" Ah! Ne! Oh yeah.. you better protect our maknaes.. arasso?" I nodded and smiled at Tiffany,

" Nicole-ya.. welcome to the family, ahjasshi will take really good care of you." I nodded my head,

" Gomawayo Sunny-sshi."

" Aniyo! I will not allow this sshi I hear.. either you call me unnie or just Sunny. Arasso?" I nodded my head and this time Tiffany came out of no where,

" Here.. give these to your wives. Say it's a gift from us but your actually taking credit for it." I looked down at what it was.. it was a Keroro plushie for Seohyun

and a weird alien thing for Yoona.. wow they really found something choding for her.. when you squeeze it.. it makes farting noises and burping noises as well.

I looked up at them,

" Gomawayo, I'll give this to them. Well I have to go, i'll see you guys tomorrow morning. Up by 10:45, arasso?"

" Ne!" and I left, I rode the elevator up and got off on my floor. I slid my card again and opened up the house, to find Yoona and Seohyun setting the table.

" Oh! Your home, good. Go wash up, it's time for dinner." Yoona said with a smile,

I nodded my head and went into the bathroom.. still holding they're gifts inside the bags. When I was done washing up, I went back to the living room to find dinner on the table.

* 3 bowls of curry*

* 3 bowls of whole grain rice/ mixture rice/ It's healthier.*

* Lots of banana milk.*

We sat down and started eating.. I looked at them.

" I got you guys something." They looked at me, and I pulled out the presents.. I gave Yoona's her first, and when saw it.. she was smiling from ear to ear. 

" Gomawayo Nicole!" She kept pushing his belly and he would either burp, fart, or talk to her and she just laughed. Then I turned and gave Seohyun's hers, she looked in and smiled.

" KERORO!! Gomawayo Nicole!" I nodded my head, we finished eating and loaded up the dish washer. I let the girls shower first and once they were done I went in. I took a quick shower and then I changed into my pajamas, I walked out of the bathroom and went to say goodnight to the girls. I walked into my room and I laid on my bed.. next thing I knew I was knockedout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys, I have updated.. so enjoy this update. Bye!