13.

A Complicated Life.

Your POV -

I felt Yoona's and Seohyun's stare.. I'm good at avoiding things so this was one thing I had to avoid.

" Come on.. let's go inside." I pushed them very lightly and we all went inside.. I heard appa talking to them while I was closing the door. He was saying how there was going to be other people coming so all they had to do was make themselves comftorable.. once he left. I saw Seohyun tell me to go see her, I started walking towards her.. when appa calls my name. Perfect timing.

" Nicole-ya! Come here.. I need to talk to you about something."

" Ne! I'm coming!" I looked at Seohyun.. she looked annoyed. I walked towards where appa was standing.. but then he walked away and outside to outside patio thing.

" Mwohayo appa?"

" What did you want to talk to me about?"

" Oh.. well I was wondering.. if we can.. get.."

" Your own apartment? Don't worry.. I've got it all covered.. of course you guys can't actually leave the building you guys already live in.. I want all my idols to be living in the same building, but you guys can have the room on the way top. No one uses it and it's nice and spacious so it's perfect for you guys.. also no one should bother you guys. Hopefully." I nodded my head, I hope he's right. Right then the doorbell rang and I heard eomma tell the maid to go open the door.. and then I heard it.

" Unnie?" I looked inside.. I see all of Girls Generation.. going into the living room. I turned and looked at appa.

" Ya!"

" Mwoh?!"

" You invited So Nyu Shi Dae here too?"

" I invited all my idols here, wae? Is there something wrong?"

" Appa! Aish!" I got up and went inside.. I went into the kitchen and looked for eomma.

" Eomma!"

" Mwohayo Nicole-ya?"

" Aniyo.. mianhamnida." I turned around and started to walk away when I was called back.

" Your appa has good intentions, arasso? Come on I want to meet my daughter-in-laws. Ka, pallie." I followed eomma into the living room helping her hold the drinks for everyone.. when I walked in.. I felt stares.

" Mwohayo? Nicole-ya.. what are you doing here?"

" Uhh.. Sangsanim invited me." I said with an awkward smile.

" Oh, cheongmir? That's cool, come sit. Sunny's ahjimma makes the best little cookies ever!"

I nodded my head and sat down and took a cookie in my mouth.. I tasted.. Cheesecake cookies.. mine and Nina's well one of Nina's favorite. I sat there and took in the flavor.. it was better then any other cheesecake cookie i've ever tasted.. right then I heard the doorbell again. I got up to see who it was.. eomma was fluttering around like.. I don't even know how to explain it. But then they walked in.. Super Junior.. I was okay with everyone in Super Junior.. expect of course.. Leeteuk. When I saw him walk in.. I glared him down.. and he did the same to me.

" Oh.. so your here.. is that it?" I heard him say.. everyone turned and looked at him

" Hyung.. leave her alone. Don't start anything.. let alone that we're at Sangsanim's house."

" Ani! She's a little .. and she deserves everything that's coming to her. Arasso?"

" Ya! Leeteuk-ya! I will not allow swearing and hatred in my home, do you understand me?" He didn't say anything.. just keep looking at me.

" Ya! Park Jeong-su! Do you understand me?!"

" Ne.. ahjimma.. iguessimnida. I won't do anything." and then he walked away..

" Aish.. cheongmir.." I heard eomma say under her breath and then shake her head.. but then the door rung again.

" Annyounghaseyo ahjimma!" I looked at the door when I heard that voice.. and then he walked in.

" Sehun-ya!" I said and when he heard me call his name, he came over to me and hugged me.

" Noona! Muandae.. what are you doing here?"

" Oh.. haha Sangsanim Soo-Man invited me." I then saw Luhan looking at us.. he didn't so happy.

" Ya.. things still bad with you and Luhan?" I saw Sehunnie look back and Luhan who was now laughing with Lay and Yoona and Yesung.. when Sehun looked back at me.. he looked sad.

" Ne.. they are. We can't even be in the same with each other anymore. Noona eottokhae?" I pulled him closer to me and hugged him,

" Sh shh shh, noona will talk to him. Arasso?" I felt him nod his head. I told him that I would be back, I got up and went to go talk to Luhan.

" Luhan-sshi.. can we talk?"

" Shénme?"

" I wanted to talk to you about you and Sehun-ya.. if that's okay with you." I saw him think about it.. then he finally softened up,

" Shì." I told Luhan to follow me outside and he did, we sat down by appa's fountain that one would could hear us if they walked by the door.

" So what did you want to talk to me about?"

" You and Sehun."

" Waeyo?"

" Because you guys need to make up already, we both know that you both miss each other.. why keep fighting?"

" Because of you.." The words I dreaded to hear..

" Tell me why."

" Every since Sehun's wife.. he's always had troubles trusting girls and I was always standing by his side. I couldn't just leave him.. he was depressed for months.. I mean he really cared about this one girl who lived on the other half of the world, but he cared for her. The week before she was supposed to come to Korea.. something happened.. he never heard from her again or her family.. that's why he can't trust girls that well he doesn't want to get hurt again.. also I've always been by his side so we decided to take our relationship to the next level.. we've been together for about 7 - 8 months now and now you here. For some reason.. he trusts you very much.. what I want to know is why. Wèishéme?" I heard his story.. he loves Sehun but he can't take the thought of him trusting a girl so easily.. I now understand.

" Luhan.. it's because Sehun-ya and I have a connection.. his wife was close to me too.. so we clicked after that. But I don't see Sehun-ya other then a baby brother, I know that he loves you too. Stop fighting.. it's hurting him. It really is." I saw how Luhan was listening to me.. he knew I was right.

" Wô de lîjiê.. I understand. Kamsamnida Nicole-ya." I nodded my head and we hugged, it felt nice knowing that Luhan doesn't hate me anymore also that he and Sehun aren't fighting anymore. We walked inside and I pointed to Sehun and Luhan went to go talk to him, I was realived and I went to go get some water. I got into the kitchen and I saw that all the idols were there, I saw Changmin standing there very awkwardly.. he was looking outside. I walked up to him,

" Mundae?" He turned and looked at me,

" Oh Nicole-sshi, annyounghaseyo." he said while bowing at me, I bowed back and said my hellos.

" Changmin-sshi.. gwaenchanayo?"

" Oh.. mm ne. Gwaenchana."

" Are you sure.. you don't seem sure."

" Aish.. aniyo. I'm not okay.. our comeback is in a few days and i'm nervous.. this comeback is different. I just hope the fans like it."

" Ya.. gwaenchana. Your fans have stuck by you guys no matter what, even after the break up. They love you guys so they'll love your comeback, and they'll always support you. Arasso?" I saw Changmin look at me and he smiled and I smiled back at him,

" Gomawo, that means a lot. Nicole-sshi promise me that you'll to our comeback stage. Jebal, it would give me strength." I thought about it..

" Hmm arasso. I'll come, but i'll most likely bring my wives with me. Is that okay?"

" Mm gwaenchana, the more the merrier." Right after he said that we heard appa.

" Kids come into the dining room, it's time to eat." I turned and looked at Changmin,

" Ka, let's go eat." and we went into the living room.. I was stuck in between Seohyuna and Yoona.. I looked at the table.. to see that Kris was missing.. did he really not want to come? But then appa stood up and held his cup towards us and we all did the same.

" Before we eat my lovely wives food, I would like to say something. First I would like to say thank you for all my idols for being apart of SM.. without you guys. We wouldn't be anywhere without you guys. We are a family and I love you guys." We all nodded our heads,

" And also.. I would like you guys to meet my daughter.. Choi Nicole." I heard him say my name and then everyone started looking at me.. this isn't good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! What's up? Sorry for this short chapter, I wrote this at like 1 in the morning and I need to sleep for school. Dx stupid school well I hope you guys like this chapter, okay bye!.

Bye guys! Annyoung! Lots of love from the author and Seohyun! <3