CHAPTER 9

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

You and the other oolala members went back to the dorm. When you arrived at the dorm, all of you were surprised when suddenly, a confetti was blown, some shouted 'CONGRATULATIONS!' You and the other members stood in shock, still confused by the scene right now.

You were the first one to go back to earth (LOL) Then followed by the other members.

"What are we celebrating today?" You asked the people who were inside. The people who were inside were mostly the sylists, some artists who are close to Oolala and of course the managaer.

"We're celebrating your first win today!" Mr. Kim said. All the other members (except you) jumped up and down, clearly excited.

"Then what are we waiting for? LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!" Eunji said. She hurriedly went inside the dorm and the other members followed. You were the last one to get in, so you were the one who closed the door. You directly went to your room and changed your clothes into this:


(except for the shoes.)

MIN AH'S POV

I lied down on my bed and was about to close my eyes, when suddenly, the door burst open, revealing Bom and Hwayoung with happy smiles, but immediately turned into a frown when they saw me.

"Ya! Why aren't you partying with us?!" Hwayoung asked.

"I'm so tired!" I whined.

"Oh come on! You won't regret it!" Bom insisted.

"No! MY BODY NEEDS REEEEST!" I whined again.

"Don't make us do it again!" Hwayoung threatened. 

"Fine! Fine! Just don't tickle me okay?!" I said, defeated. Hwayoung and Bom high-fived each other and I sighed in disbelief. "I can't believe you're older than me." I mumbled and got up. I went outside and tried to fit in the party, but I can't!!! I'm too tired!

Eunji grabbed me and led me to the center of the living room, where the small celebration was held and left me there. I was just standing there, not knowing what to do.

"What the heck am I going to do here?" I yelled so that she'll hear me.

"DANCE!" Eunji yelled back. Then, everyone started saying 'dance.' I had no choice but to dance. While I was dancing, everyone started to say 'ooh' and 'aah.' I'm that amazing.

After dancing, I went to the couch and sat down. The next thing I knew.. I FELL ASLEEP.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M WRITING!]

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyooong~