CHAPTER 5

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Wake up! Wake Up!" Bom unnie woke me up while hitting me with a pillow. I annoyingly stood up.

"What the hell dude. You can just wake me up by shaking me or something, not hitting me with a pillow!" I yelled at her, annoyed. Bom unnie shrugged.

"I know you won't wake up if I do that." Bom unnie said. I gave her 'dafuq' look, stole the pillow from her and hit her with the pillow.

"Ya! Ya! Stop!" Bom unnie yelled. I stopped and threw the pillow on the bed.

"Now, HOW'S THE PAIIIIIN?" I asked her. She pouted, stood up and stormed out my room. I chuckled and started to freshen' up.

After freshening up, I changed into this:

We waited for Mr. Kim arrive with his van.

Not long after, Mr. Kim finally came. We hurriedly went in the van and headed to M-Countdown. 

When we arrived, we directly went to our dressing room and did our make up, wore our costumes, and etc. Since I was the first one to finish, I went headed outside to visit my bestfriend in the STAR world... Juniel! <3 (Illa, Illa, Illa, Illa.) 

When I was still on my way to Juniel's dressing room, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top. *Uh-oh.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: SHORT UPDATE! Hahaha.. I dunno what I'm writing XD]

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyooong~