CHAPTER 7

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

"Oh, Oolala, you're here." The stage manager or whatever you call them said. Teen Top stopped to what they are doing and looked at us.

"Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo." We greeted him.

"Please, take your seat beside Teen Top while it's not yet your turn." He said.

"Ne~" Eunji replied. We went to Teen Top's seat and they stood up.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are OOLALA! Annyeonghaseyo Oolala ibnidda!" We greeted them cheerfully.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Teen Top ibnidda." They greeted back.

"Please, take your seat." C.A.P said. We sat down and so did Teen Top. After that, there was an awkward silence.

"So... When are you going to perform?" Niel said, breaking the silence.

"Maybe after Infinite. I'm not really sure." Eunji answered. Niel nodded his head and again, silence filled the air.

"Who's the maknae in your group?" Chunji asked, who can't stand the silence. We all pointed at Minzy, while Minzy pointed at herself. Chunji nodded.

"Are you noonas?" Ricky asked.

"Umm.. I don't know. Maybe?" Bom replied, unsure.

"Ah!~ You're my noonas!" Ricky suddenly said. *Okay, he's weird... In a cute way. /sigh/ I only hope they'll be like this in school.*

"Who's the rapper in your group?" L.Joe asked cooly.

"Hwayoung and Min Ah." Eunji answered. 

"What about in your group?" I asked, as if I don't know who their rapper is.

"Instead of asking questions, why don't we introduce ourselves formally?" C.A.P suggested. *He's kinda' smart, not what I expected.

"Ok." We agreed. "You first." Eunji said w/ a smile.

"Ok. Uhhh.. We're Teen Top?" C.A.P started awkwardly. We chuckled at him.

"I'm C.A.P, the leader and rapper."
"I'm Chunji, the visual and the power voice."
"'sup, L.Joe's the name, the mischevious rapper."
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Niel, the emotional vocal."
"Annyeonghaseyo noonas! I'm Ricky!"
"Annyeonghaseyo noonas, I'm Dancing Boy Changjo!" They introduced theirselves.

"Wait- Changjo's the maknae?!" I asked them. They all nodded their heads. *I always thought Ricky was the maknae.*

"It's your turn now." Chunji cheekily smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Eunji. The leader and the power voice."
"Bom is the name, the main vocal of the group."
"I'm Hwayoung, the rapper."
"Min Ah's the name, rapper, main dancer and the lead vocal."
"My name's Sunny, the visual and vocal."
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Minzy, The lead dancer and the maknae."

"Min Ah has a lot of talent." Chunji said.

"Yeah. She's one of the best trainees during our trainee days." Eunji said, Teen Top went 'oooh' and I chuckled.

"Oolala! You're up in about 30 seconds. Please prepare now." The stage manager told us. We stood up.

"We better get going, we're up." Bom said.

"Ah, ne! FIGHTING!" They said and we chuckled.

*Maybe they aren't that bad when you get closer to them* I thought while smiling.

We went up the stage and started performing.

L.JOE'S POV

"They're so interesting. Not like any other girl groups who are soooo fake!" Niel said.

"I agree." Chunji said, patting Niel's back.

"It's weird though, their names are the same as the nerds in our school." I said.

"You know, now that you mentioned it hyung, it really is weird." Changjo agreed. Then, all the members started to agree.

"They have the same name, same number of members and same voice." I pointed out the similarities of your group and the nerd group in their school.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence." C.A.P said.

"Yeah. Maybe." I mumbled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: L.JOE IS GETTING SUSPICIOUS! Ooooh~~~ xD]

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyooong~