CHAPTER 3

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

"Ok class! Since we're already in the middle of the school year, you already know what we're gonna do right?" Mrs. Hwang asked the class.

"Intramurals!!!" We replied, excitedly. Well duh.. who wouldn't be excited? We're talking about INTRAMURALS here people! 

"Yep, and that means, you have to pick your sports, 'kay? And class, to those who are students who are sickly, just tell me and the student president will assign you to one of the booths. Understood?!" Mrs. Hwang asked.

"Ne!" We all answered. After that, Mrs. Hwang announced the choices and let us choose one from the ball game and one from the board game or one of the dances. Well, since I'm a little bit pro in badminton (A/N: CONCEITED! LOL), I chose BADMINTON! And I'm sure the other girls will choose volleyball or softball, since they love it. 

"Hey Min Ah." Eunji unnie called me. I looked at her. "Let's try joining 'Hip Hop.'" Eunji unnie suggested. I looked at her with 'Dafuq' look.

"Unnie, micheosseo?! Teen Top might become suspicious!" I half-yelled. Eunji unnie just shrugged.

"I don't care." She said. I sighed in defeat and told the other girls that we'll be joining 'Hip Hop.' As I told them, they reacted with the same reaction as mine, but agreed anyway.

"Ok! Write it in a 1/8 sheet of paper class and pass it to me after!" Mrs. Hwang said. After that, I got my 1/4 sheet of paper and fold it into half then tore the paper into half. I wrote down my choices and passed it Mrs. Hwang.

"I see you're joining the Hip Hop troupe, Min Ah. Good luck." Mrs. Hwang gave me a thumbs up while the other students were giggling and whispering with each other. And Teen Top was... glaring (?) 

---

"Don't forget to bring your equipments tomorrow for the try out!" Mrs. Hwang reminded the class.

"Ne~" We replied. 

"Ok. You may go now!" As Mrs. Hwang said that, all of us stood up, packed our things and left the class.

While the 6 of you were still on your way out the school, Teen Top blocked your way.

"Don't ever think about joining the Hip Hop dance troupe." C.A.P said.

"Why?" Bom asked innocently.

"Because our family might lose because of the 6 of you!" Chunji rudely said.

"You don't know us, so off!" I answered. 

"You're too feisty to be a nerd. You really have the guts to talk back to us, huh?" Ricky said.

"Well, if you could only be nicer then we won't be like this to you." Hwayoung calmly said.

"Like we would be nice to you." Changjo said with a smirk. We rolled our eyes.

"Remember, if you still want to join the dance troupe, DON'T! But if you insist to do so... We'll make sure to make your lives miserable as possible." Niel threatened and said the last line.. creepily. 

"Ohoho.. Our lives are already miserable. So, if that's the only thing you would like to say, we'll get going." Eunji unnie bravely said and we passed by Teen Top making sure we hit there shoulders on purpose. 

"Too feisty for a nerd." L.Joe mumbled and smirked. *Interesting.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: Hey guuuuys~ Ohohohoho... the girls are joining the dance troupe. :O HOW COOL ARE THEY?! =D]

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyooong~