CHAPTER 17

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

Your POV

 

I pulled away from L.Joe's gaze and found myself blushing. Oh My God. I'M BLUSHING! THIS IS HEEEELL! I DON'T LIKE THIS JERK, I DON'T LIKE THIS JERK. I continued chanting in my mind, but was eventually interrupted when the bus came to a stop. 
 
I didn't dare to look up since I know that the first thing I'll see when I look up is L.Joe's handso-, wait, was I about to say.. HANDSOME?! WHAT THE HECK MIN AH! Are you possessed?! I mentally hit myself. 
 
L.Joe coughed getting my attention. I looked up and we met eyes again, we stared at each other for 3? 5? seconds.
 
"Ummm.. We're here." He awkwardly said after staring at each other. 
 
I looked down on my shoes and bit my lip, I swear I could feel my cheeks heating up.
 
"Errr. Let's go outside." I quickly went out the bus and there stood, one of the most AMAZAYN (ok, sorry) and one of the tallest building that stood here in Korea - SM.

I stared at it with awe for a brief second, until I heard someone chuckling beside me. I turned to my left side and saw L.Joe.

"You look like a kid who visited a mall for the first time." He stated. I chuckled a this statement.

"It's not my first time, but It's been a long time since I've been here." I said. He questioningly looked at me.

"You haven't been here for a long time?" He asked. I nodded my head in response. 

"So? Are we just going to stand here and stare at the building? Or we'll go in and shooooop?!" I asked. He chuckled.

"Let's go in." He winked and grabbed my wrist and started dragging me inside. OMG! THAT WAS THE HOTTEST WINK I HAVE SEEN AND HE'S HOLDING ME. Wait.. What the fudge are you talking about Min Ah? Psh. My mind is going crazy.I need to go to a mental. 

When we were already inside, people gave us weird looks as they passed by us. Probably because we're still we're still wearing our uniforms. 

L.Joe then dragged me to a shop full of awesome clothes, pants, shorts, etc.

I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

 

"Well, we're still in our uniform, and if they recognize where we study at, they'll probably report us. So, here we are, going to change our clothes." He answered. I nodded my had in understanding.
 
"So, I'm gonna look for clothes now." He said and started searching for clothes. 
 
I went to one of the racks that has many pretty shirts, I started searching for clothes until I found a shirt that caught my eye with a matching shorts(just the shirt and the shorts, kay? Dont' mind the model.)

Then, I went to the shoe rack and found the perfect shoe;

I tried it all in the fitting room and I was lucky it fit.

As I went out of the fitting room, I saw L.Joe who just stepped out from the fitting room. I saw him looking my way and gave him a smile. He then, looked at me, up and down, before giving me 2 thumbs up. Oh yeah, I was still wearing my glasses and he also has a disguise... A cap and a shades that covered half of his face, not to mention, he bought a hoodie. :)

After arguing of who will pay, we ended up paying our own clothes. We took out shopping bags, where our uniforms were placed.

"Hey, wanna go to the arcade?" He suggested.

"Hmm... Yeah. That sounds fun." I beamed. The next thing I knew, I was being dragged by L.Joe.

______________________________________________________________

Hmmm.. Is she developing feelings for L.Joe? DUNNO. :/ OKAAAAAAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING. BUT SERIOUSLY, IS SHE STARTING TO DEVELOP HER FEELINGS FOR HIM?! UGH. IT'S MY OWN STORY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY STORY! fml. 

Sorry for the slow and short update, It's all because of school and ... him. <3 JOKE. XD IT'S ALL ABOUT SCHOOL. :) So, yeah. 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ---> https://twitter.com/FudgeYeah1 thank youuuu. :) <3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyoong~