CHAPTER 14

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

We were chatting and chatting under the tree until the bell interrupted the moment.

Me and L.Joe stood up and dusted off our clothes.

"I think we better go now." I awkardly said.

"Uhhh.. Yeah." 

"Nice talking with you." 

"Yeah. You too." He smiled. I was about to walk off when suddenly, L.Joe called my name. I turned to face him. "Thanks for today." 

"Yeah. You're welcome and thanks for treating my wound." I raised my arm. He nodded with a smile. I waved my hand at him, and he waved back. I went back in the school, thinking about the moment a while ago.

Maybe L.Joe ISN'T that bad after all. He's a good guy and a fun type of person. Note to self: Don't let looks deceive you. Just like how I was deceived by the looks of L.Joe. Well, he really WAS a bad guy when you don't get to know him better though. 

I walked back in class and directly went to my seat, ignoring the glares that I received. I searched for the other oolala members but they weren't there. I was expecting them though. I sighed and took out a book, you know, the '42 days to 2nd chance'?

Not so long after I was done reading Chapter 26, the professor came in. I looked at the seat where L.Joe was usually seated but he wasn't there.

Hmmm.. Where could he be? Oh well. 

When professor was still discussing, someone suddenly barged in, making the professor stop in the middle of his discussion. 

L.Joe. As usual. The late comer in class, tsk. 

The professor didn't mind him because he was already used to his late comings, and barging in, in the middle of discussion. We were too. 

He slowly went towards my seat and sat down beside me.

I looked at him weirdly.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Why? Can't I sit with my friend?"

"Friend? We're friends?"

"Duuuuh." He said in a 'duh' tone. I beamed at him. 

Me and L.Joe are already friends, how good is that? But dang, the only problem is, his so called 'fangirls/ES' will beat me to death if they found out that me and L.Joe were already friends. And when the other members will find out about this, I'm sure they'll freak out. OHGOD. Again, my trains of thoughts was interrupted by someone who was nudging me.

I turned to my right and saw L.Joe beaming.

"You know, you look weird when you smile all the time." I remarked.

"Psh. Don't lie to me. I know I look handsome." 

"Tsk. Conceited much?"

"Psh. I'm handsome and you know it."

"Continue complimenting yourself." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Min Ah." He nudged me again.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Why do you wear glasses?" He asked. IS THIS GUY SERIOUS?!

"Because I can't see well." I lied. Actually, it's just my disguise.

"Hmmm. I wonder what you look like without glasses on." He slowly held on my glasses.

"WHAT THE . DON'T THI-" I think I said it a little bit loud, because Professor was looking at me and L.Joe, irritated.

"Min Ah and L.Joe, detention after school." He stated. Girls were glaring at me while some were smirking. Ughhhh. FML. -_-" I glared at L.Joe.

"It's all because of you." I pointed at him.

"Pffft. You were the one who yelled." 

"What the heck?! I yelled because of you! How is that my fault?!" I yelled, again. I was fuming, we became friends just now, and then he made me lose all my expectations. Yep, I expected him to be a good friend. I guess he ain't a good friend.

I heard someone coughing infront of us and I think it's the professor. I'M SO DOOMED RIGHT NOW. I glared at L.Joe before looking at the front and I guessed it right, It was the professor. All eyes were on me and L.Joe.

"L.JOE AND MIN AH. GET OUT OF MY CLASS.. NOW!" The professor yelled at us pointing at the door. 

I had no choice but to stand up, so did L.Joe and went outside.

When we were already outside, I leaned on the wall near the door of our class, while L.Joe was there standing like nothing happened. 

"It's my first time getting kicked out in the class." I mumbled, but I think L.Joe heard it because I heard him saying 'pfft.' I glared at him.

"Since we're kicked out, why don't we do something fun?" L.Joe suggested. I raised a brow.

"Like?" I asked.

"Like... Ditching." He had an evil smirk on his face.

"I can't ditch." I declined.

"Why?"

"I just can't." I answered. To tell you the truth, If I ditch, Manager Kim will yell at me for the entire night! SO.. I JUST CAN'T!

"Oh well, suit yourself. I'm going!" Before he could run off. I stopped him.

"Wait! I'm going." I said. He smirked. Well, I haven't ditch class or school for a while now aaaand... Yeah. I think it's time. I'll just prepare for Manager Kim's yelling and nagging later, but for now, I'm gonna enjoy ditching class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: LONG UPDAAAAATE! I think :/ HAHAHA. Ok. I don't get this chapter.. First they're friends, then they argued then they became friends again. OK, MY MIND IS GOING CRAZY! <<>>

I WANT TO JOIN A FLASH MOB WITH GANGNAM STYLE, SORRY SORRY, SCORPION DANCE AND OTHER ORIGINAL DANCES MADE IN KOREA IN IT. :) I WOULD TOTALLY JOIIIN THAT! BUT SADLY, THERE AREN'T MANY FLASH MOBS GOING ON HERE IN OUR PLACE. FML :/ 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ---> https://twitter.com/FudgeYeah1 thank youuuu. :) <3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Ppyoong~