CHAPTER 1

Behind Those Nerd Glasses

CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING IN THIS STORY, SO IF YOU HAVE INNOCENT EYES, OR MIND... BETTER PROTECT THOSE ;D.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah's POV

A nerd. An outcast. The main target of the bullies. But I ain't a nerd. I'm just hiding my real identity. YEP! I'm popular, ehehe, and that's why I'm hiding behind this thick glasses, weird clothes and braided hair. In the outside world, I'm a star, a popular person, a rapper, but in school... THEY TREAT ME LIKE ! As much as I want to take this ing disguise off, I CAN'T, for the sake of my safety. But, WHAT THE HECK?! What's the use of it if we, yep, WE still get bullied?! you CEO!!! I mean, seriously, why can't we just be ourselves like what T.O.P Media did to Teen Top?! They act natural in school! Speaking about Teen Top, they're here! You know, to be honest, I hate them in school, they're ing popular here and you know what'll happen when they pass by or even step inside this school?! CHAOS! The irritating squeals of girls and boys' complaining! Luckily, we're not one of them. If only we could take this disguise off, we'll have LOTS AND LOTS of fans! Just maybe..

Oh , they're heading this way.
"Girls, stand behind me." Eunji whispered to us, we obeyed her and went at her back. 
They're getting closer... closer... closer, and BAM! They stopped right in front of us. I glared at L.Joe and he glared back, we're mortal enemies, in school ONLY. He doesn't know that we're OOLALA. Anyways, I ing hate him! I mean, who would not hate a person who would embarass you infront of the school, play pranks on you and piss you off EVERY ING DAY?! Who?!
"Get out of our way nerds!" C.A.P spat. Eunji unnie acted scared and hurriedly let Teen Top pass. I rolled my eyes as they passed, so did the other members. Unfortunately, their 'fans' saw us rolling our eyes at Teen Top and glared at us. We just ignored them since we were already used to people sending us glares. We continued to ignore them until we reached the room. As we arrived at the room, we went at the back and sat there together.
"Oh look, nerds, TOGETHER AS ONE." The queenka, Jiyeon said, making the class burst into laughters. We ignored her remark and started chatting with each other. Soon after chatting, Pro. Jang arrived.

________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N: Sorry for the swearing guys! =D. In the real world, I swear. No, seriously, I DO! A BAD HABIT OF MINE. Yep, saying bad words is my habit. :/]

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Pyooong~