A Hint of Obsession

My Guardian Angel

You think you've done it. You've found the one thing in the world that you hate more than any physical education class you'd ever been forced to take; physical therapy. Not only do the nurses force you into a horrible one piece swimsuit twice a day, but big, strong male doctors come in shortly after and carry you to the pool so you can't climb out and wheel away from this in your chair. Oh, right.... The doctor said you won't be ready to get yout prosthetics until Christmas at the earliest... It's still mid-June. His name, as you know it, is Doctor Park. You once jokingly asked him if he was related to Park Jungsu or Park Yoochun and he just smiled at you coyly and left with a pretty nurse under his arm... So he's a flirt apparently. You just wish he would've answered your question first.

It's already been about a month since the accident and probably three weeks since you've seen Fishy... He must've forgotten about you by now. You know you've sure had a hard time remembering him lately... What was his name? It was Lee something.... right? ... Like that'd even help you here. That has to be one of the most common last names available. But anyway, today you've been told that the physical therapy trainers need to focus on getting another patient out of his wheel chair because he didn't literally lose his legs recently, he's been paralyzed from the waist down since 2009. You can see why that'd take priority over you... sorta. One of the younger nurses has given you access to one of the few laptops that're available to patients for the day, just to keep you entertained and busy maybe. She even took the time to show you to an online journal site that they all try to use here to let patients document their experiences. It's almost like a diary of sorts, but you've never particularly been into that kind of stuff. The second she finally left you alone you opened up three new tabs and closed that one, getting you onto your old Facebook, your email, and google. You spend about an hour clearing off messages and comments that've littered your Facebook (as well as all the annoying game requests) before you switch over to your email (which is ALL spam). With those annoyances out of the way (and a short explanation of what's happened to you as your new status) you flip over to the untouched google tab and type in two simple words "SM Entertainment". Instantly, your google search brings up at least 17,800,000 hits. 

Your mind goes numb for a second as you stare at all the websites listed. How could one entertainment company have THAT many sites mention it? But there's one thing in particular that catches your interest. Off to the side of the websites list, there's a list of people related to  SM Entertainment. There's Lee Soo-Man, the apparent CEO of the company. Then there are some artists named BoA and Kangta. Strange... those names sound a little familiar. As you start clicking through the pages belonging to these three, you notice a new list of related people appear at the top of the screen. Their colleagues keep appearing and as your curiousity grows, you continue to scan those profiles as well until you pause for a while on a particularly short one belonging to a man named Zhou Mi. You're not sure what it is about this man that catches your attention really, but you unconsciously click on one of the groups he's in; Super Junior-M. After scanning through most of the wikipedia page about that group, you notice a small link to their website and click without any hesitation. It takes a few moments to load, but when it does, you nearly jump.

Fishy is staring back at you. His information pops up for a brief moment before he's pushed aside and one of his bandmates, Kyuhyun, takes the center of the webpage for a moment. You watch intently as the pictures scroll by and quickly take a screenshot when Fishy appears again. Using the old paint program that's installed on this crappy laptop, you paste the screenshot there and just stare at it for a moment. Lee Donghae. That's his name. The only other information you can gather from this is his birthday and his hobbies really. But that afternoon soon becomes the longest google search you've ever done as you try to take in as much information as you possibly can about this Super Junior. Little do you know that you'll be seeing Fishy again very, very soon.