II

Breakups are so typical of me

It was weekend and Donghae wanted to spend it with his friends. They decided to go to the cinema to watch Madagascar 3. They all thought it's gonna be so fun. The brunette arrived at the place a little too early and was surprised to see Sora there. When he was on his way to her, he noticed she's not alone, but with her brother. He stopped, thinking, but eventually continued walking to the girl. He decided he'll just ignore the latter.

„Hi” he said, smiling a little to his friend.
“Wow, hey, Hae! What you're doing here?” Sora asked.
“Me and others wanted to watch this new Madagascar movie. And you?” he realized that the blonde's ignoring him, looking at the posters which were above cashiers.
“Oh, me and Hyukkie are spending the weekend together! Don't you think that's so lovely? We're strenghtening family ties” she said that, laughing a little at Hyukjae who was looking at her with the 'wtf' look. “And we're here to watch Madagascar 3 too. Which seats you have?” she added.
“We didn't buy tickets yet, but probably somewhere on the back” he answered.
“Well, so you better hurry, because there's no many seats left!” she smiled to him and Donghae just nodded, smiling too.

He saw that some of his friends were already there, so he said goodbye to Sora (still ignoring Hyukjae) and made his way to them. He told them they should buy tickets and the other agreed, saying there'll buy them also for the others and then they will give the money back. Fortunately there still were seats at the back, but they had to sit next to someone else.

When everyone arrived and only few minutes left until the movie, they walked to the movie hall. Donghae was holding popcorn and cola, which he shared with his other friend so he was walking behind the others, trying not to fall down on the stairs. When he raised his head he was surprised to see they're in the same  row as Sora and Hyukjae. Moreover, it looked as if he was the one who's gonna sit next to the blonde. He pulled his friend's sleeve, asking him to exchange seats, but the latter was already making himself comfortable at the seat. Donghae had no other choice than to sit beside Hyukjae. He wasn't sure if he should say something to him or not, but when he turned to the blonde, he saw he was talking with Sora. He decided to just enjoy his popcorn. After all, on his left there still was his friend. He wasn't alone. Of course he wasn't, there was so many people. But just why he had to sit next to Hyukjae? Such a bad luck.

Donghae was never that awkward to watch a movie. There was so many funny scenes, but he felt uncomfortable to laugh when he knew there’s Hyukjae beside him. It seemed the latter didn’t care though, since he was laughing with Sora all the time. The brunette thought it was quite cute, but he wouldn’t admit it to anyone.
When movie ended, they all shared their opinions of the film. Donghae wasn’t sure why, but he had an urge to talk to Sora and her brother. He noticed they didn’t left yet, so he nervously, almost shyly, walked to them. He asked if they liked the movie and even though he didn’t direct his question to anyone, it was Sora who answered. Hyukjae still seemed to be ignoring him. He talked a little with the girl and then she offered that he can visit them the next day. She noticed that Hyukjae’s face changed at that, but agreed anyway. Donghae was going to visit Sora, not him, and if the blonde had any problem with that he could go out.

Donghae was called by his friends so he said goodbye to Sora, nodded his head to Hyukjae (who nodded to him too and Donghae was somehow happy about it) and walked to them. They talked and laughed. One of his female friends asked about Hyukjae. He was awkward to answer and he felt a little jealousy in his heart. Though, he wasn't sure if he was jealous of his friend or Hyukjae.

On the other hand, Hyukjae was annoyed to hear Sora complementing Donghae. He pointed out that he was her ex-boyfriend, but she just shrugged, saying she's not even missing him. Hyukjae was confused why she then was talking about him so much. Little did he know, in her head there was already some evil plan. Even though she didn't want to force Hyukjae to any relationship, she wanted to give him a chance. Not many of his friends were good enough for him, at least in Sora's opinion. Well, Donghae neither was good, but she felt something called intuition that it's a good idea.

When Donghae was at home, he thought about everything. He was really annoyed with everyone’s comments about how he’s gonna have another girlfriend in a week. He was still young and wanted to have fun, no need to judge him. He wished to meet someone who didn’t care about his popularity. Someone, who wouldn’t look at him like the others, but see his good side. Now he was patient, but he was hoping that one day, he would meet that someone. He decided to wait for his real love to come. No need to hurry, because now when he was trying to find love, it didn’t seem good for him.

Donghae was surprised to see that it was Hyukjae who opened door for him. Moreover, he was smiling. And seemed to not be annoyed with the brunette or anything. What a surprise. He spend a whole day at their house, watching movies and doing silly things with them both. He realized that it's possible to have a lot of fun with Hyukjae. When, at least when he's not looking at him as if he wanted to kill him. Even though he wasn't sure what happened, he assumed that Sora talked with Hyukjae about his behaviour and explained to him their current relationship. Was Hyukjae like this to everyone? Donghae felt this weird feeling. He didn't care for the latter, but it was not nice to be treated differently, right? It was natural.

On the other side, Donghae was right that it was Sora who talked with Hyukjae. She asked him to be nice to Donghae at least only this one time. She knew that the blonde is really fun to be with, so she wanted him to be nice to her friend, since she realized Donghae's a little uncomfortable to be beside her brother. They all had a good time, but now things would get more complicated. At least to Hyukjae. He always thought Donghae's a bad guy, but now he realized that may not be true. He wasn't sure if he should just forget about the past and forgive Donghae or still act to him as always. Sure, they wouldn't become friends in one day, but maybe he could give him a chance? Maybe Donghae wasn't an who broke his sister's heart? Anyway, it looked that Hyukjae was more worried about their break up then Sora.

When Donghae was leaving, he saw that Hyukjae was drinking strawberry milk. He had an urge to , after all the whole day he was nice to him, it was enough. So he grabbed the drink, while the blonde was still drinking, making it spill. He had to run his life to the door, having a really pissed off Hyukjae just behind him. He managed to run outside and he waved to the blonde before closing the door, smiling widely. The latter just stand there, not believing what just had happened. “So, after all” he thought “he’s still an ”.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I wrote it o_o
I know I'm a naughty author, I'm sorry. But I had family staying over and I didn't really have time to write. But now hopefully it'll be better :).
Not sure about this chap, lol. Hope I didn't dissapoint you guys.

And woah, so many subscribers with only one chappie o_o love you all, guys <3 you're so nice. so, yeah, write whatcha think :).
I changed the way I write dialogs, though I'm not sure about it, lol. I never wrote like that so i hope it looks good lol ^^'.

now I have to make Donghae be friends with Hyukjae and then it'll be fun ^^.

 

edit: i'm thinking about double update, though not sure if i'll end it today :). if not, then the next chapter will be proabably posted tomorrow :). and it'll be more interesting than this, since it's a little cliffhanger here, sorry ^^''.