Confusion.

Mistaken Faith [Sequel to Mistaken Happiness]

I should tell her later, telling her right now would be no use. I'll just pretend I don't know anything. Joon had returned to Los Angeles the day before, and was sitting patiently in his desk, reading a book. So Eun was running late again since Kim Bum didn't wake her up.
"Sorry, I'm late!" She shouted just when she stepped into the classroom. Everybody's eyes turned to her when she entered, and laughed.
"Class didn't even start yet." They said in unison, causing So Eun to blush in embarassment. She smiled a fake smile, and sat down in her desk beside Joon.
"How was the trip to Seoul?" So Eun asked as she opened up her binder, and got ready for class.
"It was great, I even met the woman my father saved twenty years ago." Joon replied.
"Was she a nice woman? Is she healthy?" So Eun asked not knowing this woman was her mother.
"She was very nice, she even promised me her daughter's hand in marriage to me." Joon said with a smile.
"Do you like this girl? Your smile tells me you're really happy about this." She said with a smile. He's finally found someone that's truly perfect for him, unlike me.
"I do," Joon said, his eyes fixed on So Eun's. So Eun noticed, and imediately wondered why, it was like he was talking about her. "I love her with all my heart."
"What's her name?" So Eun asked, turning her face away from Joon.
"You'll know soon." Joon replied, and turned back to his studies. Who's this girl? So Eun wondered. And why was he looking at me when he said that he loved her with all his heart? She looked toward the ground, and then back to her book. She shook her head, and told herself: No, it can't me be, he thinks I'm engaged to Kim Bum, there's no way that girl could be me. Maybe he just found someone just perfect for him in Seoul. Yes, that's it... someone in Seoul... She pushed away the thought, and returned to her studies also.

"Hyung." He said. His voice was a familiar sound to Kim Bum's ears, and he immediately realized who it was. He turned around, and hugged the boy.
"Jae Joong!" He greeted with a smile, and then broke the hug. "Why are you here?"
"I've come to visit you guys. I missed you guys, and I've also got some bad news."

*Jae Joong's Story/Flash Back Version*
"Why'd you call me here?" Jae Joong asked as he took a seat in the little cafe.
"Yesterday... My mother gave So Eun's hand in marriage to a boy named Joon." Hye Sun explained.
"Joon? Who is he? Does So Eun even know him?" Jae Joong asked in horror.
"He does. My mother gave her hand in marriage to him, in order to repay back his father for saving her life."
"What? Does So Eun know about this?" Hye Sun shook her head.
"I couldn't bear to tell her. You know how much she loves Kim Bum."
*End Of Flashback*

"So you're saying... So Eun is going to marry a man named Joon?" Kim Bum asked. Jae Joong nodded his head.
"If I'm right, this man named Joon... he just might be Kim Joon." Kim Bum answered.
"Kim Joon? That sounds familiar... where have I heard it before?" Jae Joong asked himself as he tried to remember where he had heard it before.
"He's the son of the richest man in Korea. The man that's equally as rich as my father, and wealthier than my father in the states."
"And you know this because...?" Joon asked.
"I got secret detectives looking for his information once. When I first thought he had feelings for So Eun."
"And you got all that information... nice detectives... I should hire them next time, give me the name would you?" Jae Joong asked playfully.
"Hyung. Stop, this is serious." Kim Bum said with his serious face.
"What's serious?" So Eun asked as she walked up toward them. When she realized the boy standing with Kim Bum was Jae Joong, she screamed. "Jae Joong!" She threw her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. Joon was following behind her, and stopped just a metre away from Kim Bum and Jae Joong. So Eun broke the hug and then walked to Kim Bum's side.
"This is..." Jae Joong asked.
"This is Kim Joon. A classmate of mine." So Eun replied joyfully. Kim Bum put his arm over So Eun's shoulder, a signal for her to stop saying anything. He knew Jae Joong wouldn't just let So Eun marry to this boy. He would do all that he can to prevent the marriage. So Eun looked up at Kim Bum, and then down at the floor.
"Nice to meet you." Joon said as he reached out his hand for an handshake. Jae Joong smirked, and then put his hands in his jean pockets.
"I don't think meeting you would be a very nice thing." Jae Joong replied as he turned to leave.
"Jae Joong!" So Eun cried, "Don't be that way!" Jae Joong stopped his footsteps, and turned to So Eun. He stared at her for a long moment.
"So Eun, stay away from him. You hear that?" He said, and left with his face full of worry."
"What does he mean stay away from him?" So Eun asked in confusion. Kim Bum looked away, and didn't, and Joon just strugged his shoulders. She sighed.
"So Eun, let's go home." Kim Bum said as he took her hand. She stayed in place when he started moving, and he immediately turned around, surprised that she refused to move.
"I'm sorry, you go first. I got to go study with Joon. I promise I'll be back soon." She said as she smiled. Kim Bum sighed. and looked away. He let go her hand, and left.
"Let's go." Joon said as he took her hand, and pulled her towards the rooftop.

"Aren't we going to study?" So Eun asked when they arrived.
"We were going to. But right now, I want to get something straight." He replied.
"What?"
"The girl that I was granted the marriage to, is Kim So Eun." So Eun shook her head in disbelief, and started to back away. Joon walked towards her as she walked backwards. They stopped when they reached the wall next to the door back down.
"No, that's impossible." So Eun whispered.
"You. Belong. To. Me." He said as he placed his lips on hers.