Drabble.

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy birthday to Taeyeon's wifey, Tiffany Hwang~! Love you to the moon and back~! ^^ 

Have a great day on your birthday. Today is your day! Sone, let's drown ourselves in pink. T__T

 

11.30 pm.


The clock was ticking too slow for her liking as she stared hard at the clock on the wall while laying on her bed. She played with the charm attached on her phone - the one her best friend had gave to her - or was forced to since she can't stop bugging her best friend to buy it - on their outing at the mall last week. 

It was cute and she had bought another one - a couple charm - for her best friend too. Luckily, her best friend had thought it was cute too as they couldn't stop giggling on their way to their home. 

Her eyes shifted to look at the clock again. 11.37. She frowned. Why the clock has been ticking so slow?! Or is it the battery? Has the clock broken? She huffed as she tried to distract herself by playing games and editing pictures on her phone. 

She has passed three levels of playing some game and even had edit a few pictures of hers and her best friend that she realized the time. She closed the app and glanced the time on her phone, sitting up quickly as she grinned. 11.59.

She throw the phone on the bed and lay on her stomach, propping her elbows as she watched her phone and waited for it to lit. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5... hehehehe. She giggled as she counted, holding her phone eagerly. 

12.00. 

"Eh?" She frowned as she quickly unlocked her phone, wondering if the phone has run out of battery. She frowned deeper, her eyes was watching the clock ticking. "Please, please, please." she muttered as she watched the clock. 12.01. Her shoulders slumped in disappointment.

However, her phone lit up after that, showing the girl that a message has come in and she quickly fumbled with the lock, "Just why did I make a difficult number pin on this thing?!" she muttered. 

The excitement disappeared in instant as floods of wishes comes from her friends and cousins, wishing her a happy birthday, slightly disappointed that it wasn't the person she was expecting to greet her first. Still, the girl had a small smile while thanking them.

"Does she fall asleep?" She pouted and waited for a few minutes that she started to lose hope. "Oh well." she lay on the bed and sleep with a sinking feeling in her heart.

Tomorrow come and she tried to think positive as she went to school. Her mind filled with lot of thoughts and it makes her feel ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter