Bittersweet. -cringe alert-

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know what to put as the title, so I guess 'Bittersweet' suits this one shot better. I must warn you though, this is the childish and cheesiest oneshot ever. Honestly, this oneshot, I wrote two years ago. I found it after awhile and decided to post it.

 

 

A silent atmosphere and dark apartment greet her the moment she pushed the door open. She threw the keys on the table, creating a loud sound echoing the silent apartment before she switched on the light. 

Her eyes immediately search a figure on the couch. She let out a disappointed sigh when she found no one on the couch. Everyday when she came home from work, she would expect someone on the couch, either a sleeping figure or wide awake figure on the couch would greet her. 

She chuckled dryly and threw her bag on the couch. She passed the living room and make her way to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of mineral water. She gulped and let the cold liquid down , effectively cooling her whole body.

 

 

She flinched when the door creaks a bit loud as she pushed it open. She entered the apartment silently as she could, afraid that she might wake up another person in the apartment. She sighed in relief when she successfully close the door quietly.

She was about to pass the living room when she caught a figure sleeping on the couch, curling and hugging herself. The television was on but in silent mode. 

"Aigoo. This stubborn kid." she walked to grab the remote and turn off the television before she put the remote softly on the table. She then knelt beside the couch and smiled at the sight of the sleeping angel. 

She swept the sleeping angel's bang to the side to see her face more clearly. She leaned and pressed her lips softly on the sleeping girl's forehead. 

The girl stirred before she open her eyes a bit, "Taetae?" she then slowly sat down on the couch and pulled Taeyeon to sit beside her. She then kiss Taeyeon's cheek, "Welcome home." she whispered, drowsily.

Tiffany then immediately leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder and hugged Taeyeon's arm, closing her eyes. Taeyeon pressed her lips on her temple, "I thought I already told you not to wait for me right?" she asked softly.

Tiffany hummed as she let a lazy smile appeared on her lips, "I love you too Taeyeon-ah." she mumbled with her eyes closed. She tried to avoid Taeyeon's question.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Sleep-talking Miyoung is very cute indeed." she teased, earning a whine from the sleepy girl. 

Taeyeon had to smile at that. "You shouldn't wait for me. You will get tired." Taeyeon said as she interlaces their fingers together. 

Tiffany pulled her head from Taeyeon's shoulder and placed her chin on it instead, opened her eyes to look at the baby-faced girl, tracing her lover's features before she let out a happy yet tired sigh. 

"I don't care as long as I get to greet you everytime you come home from work." she rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder again.

"But you will get tired Miyoung. Besides, it's cold out here." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany closer.

"As if you are not tired Kim Taeyeon. How can I sleep comfortably at the thought of you not coming home yet? I am worried about you."

Taeyeon smiled, "Thank you baby." she planted a soft kiss on Tiffany's head. 

"A kiss and piggyback trip to the bedroom would be better Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon chuckled before she pulled herself from Tiffany's embrace and cupped Tiffany's cheek to give a sweet kiss on the lips, earning a satisfied smile from Tiffany between the kiss.

Taeyeon pulled out from the kiss and carried Tiffany on her back to their bedroom. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and buried her face on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

Taeyeon adjusted the girl on her back before she open the bedroom's door. She then tucked Tiffany on the bed and planted a kiss on the forehead, "Good night baby." 

Tiffany smiled before she pulled Taeyeon to lie beside her and snuggled her closer. "Baby, I have not shower yet. I--" 

Tiffany pecked her lips, "Good night baby." she smiled then snuggled more closer to Taeyeon, hugging her tight.

 

---

 

She stirred and groaned when the alarm keep blaring on the table, next to her bed. She opened her eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling before she turned and stop the alarm right away. She then wandered her hand beside her only to found the bed was empty.

No warmth. No whining. No cuddling. Nothing.

She caressed the empty spotted beside her on the bed softly as if trying to find any warmth on it. Or a certain person.

She sighed and tried to help herself to sit on the bed, rubbing her face repeatedly.

 

 

"Taetae. Stop the alarm. It's noisy!" Tiffany whined as she covered her ears with her pillow. Taeyeon blindly reached the alarm on Tiffany's side and dropped her body on Tiffany as soon as the alarm was off.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Get off me!" Come out the muffled scream. "I can't breath!" she squirmed under Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckled and remove herself from Tiffany. She dropped her body beside Tiffany and hugged Tiffany closer. 

Still panting in Taeyeon's embrace, she punched Taeyeon's chest before she leaned closer. Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's chest, listening to her lover's steady heartbeat. It always make her calm, like a lullaby. 

"Taetae?"

"Hmm?" Taeyeon answer lazily, still sleepy. 

Too cute, Tiffany smiled at her thought.

"Can you sing a song for me?" 

Taeyeon opened her eyes, "A song? At this hour? Seriously Miyoung?" she asked. She couldn't help but smiled at the sight of her lover tracing her name on her tummy. 

"Hmm." Tiffany nodded, yawning.

"What song?" 

"Anything. Anything that you feel right now."

"Okay." Taeyeon cleared . "A B C D E--- Ow!" she rubbed the place that Tiffany had pinched her. 

"What?!" Taeyeon pouted. "You told me to sing so I sing! Why did you pinched me?" Taeyeon cried while easing her tummy.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I told you to sing what you feel right now! Not some kind of kindergarten song!" Tiffany help Taeyeon to ease her tummy. 

"Indeed. That's what I was doing just now. I'm sleepy. What are you expect me to sing Hwang Miyoung?" 

"Other song!" Tiffany demanded. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and clear again. "I'm sooooooooooo sleeepyyyy--Ow! What did I do this time?!" 

 

---

 

Taeyeon grabbed her towel and make her way to the bathroom. She washed her face and wiped it before she reached to grab her toothbrush but her hand stop in the air as her eyes caught another toothbrush - pink to be exact - beside her toothbrush. 

She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself by taking a deep breath. 

 

 

She was about to grab her toothbrush when a hand grab it. She looked at the owner of the hand, squinting her eyes a little bit. 

Tiffany smiled and ignore the stares from Taeyeon. She grabbed a toothpaste and put it on Taeyeon's toothbrush. 

"Ahh~" she gestured Taeyeon to open while holding the toothbrush in front of her lips. Taeyeon looked at her, confused. 

"Ahhh~!!" Tiffany whined and stomped her feet, still holding the toothbrush in front of her lips. Tiffany smiled and shove the toothbrush into Taeyeon's open mouth. She then cupped Taeyeon's chin and brush Taeyeon's teeth softly. 

Tiffany smiled sweetly at her when their eyes meet causing Taeyeon's heart fluttered. After awhile of brushing Taeyeon's teeth and sharing a staring contest, Tiffany told Taeyeon to spit. 

Tiffany then wiped Taeyeon's mouth with the towel. She put the towel on her shoulder when she's done wiping Taeyeon's mouth. She grinned, "Now kiss me!" she closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

Taeyeon chuckled at her lover's cuteness. 

"Kisseu! Kish Taetae! Kish!" she pointed her lips, stomping her feet. 

"No. Your breath stinks!" Taeyeon teased. 

Tiffany widened her eyes in purpose, "What did you say Kim Taeyeon? I want kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" she chanted while stomping her feet.

"No. You stink." she continued to tease, amused of the childish yet cute sight.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" 

Taeyeon smiled and reached for a pink toothbrush and put the paste on it before she cupped Tiffany's chin. She then assured Tiffany to open and brushed her teeth carefully. After that, she told Tiffany to spit before she wiped Tiffany's mouth and placed the towel on Tiffany's shoulder.

Then, she leaned closer to Tiffany's face and they shared a sweet morning kiss.

 

---

 


Taeyeon stepped out of the bathroom while drying her hair with the towel and unconsciously search something on the bed. 

She face-palmed. 

 

 

She stepped out of the bathroom while drying her hair with her towel and saw her clothes on the bed, neatly folded. 

She looked at the person who is looking at her on the bed with a smile. She returned the smile, "Thank you."

"What thank you. Come here." Tiffany told her to walk closer to her and pulled Taeyeon to kneel beside the bed. 

Tiffany grabbed the towel from Taeyeon's hands and begin to dry her hair with the towel. She then planted a kiss on Taeyeon's forehead and stand up, pulling Taeyeon to stand as well. 

"Today, we are going to a date. So I choose this shirt for you." Tiffany smiled sweetly. "Nice isn't? It's a couple shirts."

"Nice. But you know I hate wearing pink." Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany kiss the pouty lips, "I know. But I know that you love me more."

Taeyeon let out a sigh, "Oh, how I wish pink would vanish from this world." 

"Not gonna happen as long as you love me." Tiffany tapped her nose playfully. 

 

---

 


The sound of sizzlings on the pan engulf the quiet apartment. She wasn't used to it. She hate how the apartment sounds so quiet. 

No warmth. No loud 'Good Morning'. No kisses. It's too quiet for her liking. She never liked quietness since her angel entered her life.

 


"GOOD MORNING!" a loud and cheerful voice echoing the kitchen apartment, startling the girl who was holding a pan before a hug engulfed her from behind. 

"Yah Miyoung-ah! Don't startled me like that. A simple good morning kiss would do." Taeyeon scolded her.

Tiffany pouted, "Sorry." she muttered before she planted a sweet kiss on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon smiled, "Apology accepted." Tiffany grinned and hugged Taeyeon closer, resting her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"What are you doing?"

"Hm? I'm feeding a breakfast to a tiger. Cute isn't?"

Tiffany pouted her lips and pushed Taeyeon softly. Taeyeon chuckled and turned the stove off before she turned around and planted a kiss on Tiffany's lips. 

"Morning baby." 

 

---

 

She placed the plate on the table and make herself comfortable before she eat her breakfast. Usually, there's two plates on the table and two people at the table. 

The quietness kill her. 

She sighed and pushed her plate. She drink her water. She lost her appetite. 

 

 

The sound of spoons and forks clanking on the plates along with their flirty moments and laughters coming from the dining table.

"Aigoo, my baby." Tiffany reached across the table and wiped Taeyeon's lips with her thumb. "What are you? A baby?" Tiffany smiled.

"Yes. I am a baby. Your baby. You said it yourself." Taeyeon stuck her tongue.

"Aish you smartass. You sure know how to win huh?" 

Taeyeon grinned, causing Tiffany to let out a chuckle and reached out her hand to pinch Taeyeon's cheek. 

"Gimme your plate." 

"Huh?" Taeyeon shot her a confused look but give her plate to Tiffany anyway.

She had to smile when Tiffany cut the pancakes into pieces and feed her. "I should be the one who cut your food ya know." Taeyeon smiled when Tiffany feed her again.

"Why?" Tiffany smiled when Taeyeon reached her plate and begin to cut her pancakes into pieces. 

"Because I'm the hubby."

"No. I am the wifey so I should be the one who will take care of you."

"Noooo~ The hubby should be the one who take care of the wifey~!" Taeyeon begin to whine as she reached her arm to feed Tiffany. 

They are feeding each other and playfully fight with each other. 

"Baby~" Taeyeon suddenly called. 

"Hmm?" Tiffany looked up from the plate. 

Taeyeon leaned her body over the table and give a sweet kiss on Tiffany's lips, surprising the younger girl. 

Soon, they shared a passionate kiss when Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's neck to deepened the kiss. 

"What was that for?" Tiffany mumbled, pecking Taeyeon's lips over and over again. Taeyeon give a last peck, "I love you." 

Tiffany gave her a lovely eye-smile, "I love you too Taeyeon-ah."

 

----

 

She looked around her living room and let out a heavy sigh. Her living room is a mess, old books and newspapers scattered on the table, dust everywhere and cushions everywhere on the floor.

Since she was busy these past weeks, she didn't bothered to clean the mess she made and went straight to sleep. 

She gathered the books and newspapers then she went to throw it. She then pick up the cushions and arrange it neatly on the couch. She started to vacuum around the living room until she caught a picture of her lover on the table. 

She turned the vacuum cleaner off and slowly walked towards it while her eyes never leave her lover's face on the picture. She picked up the picture and let a smile linger on her lips while tracing her lover's face with her fingers.

"I miss you Miyoung."

She had to chuckled when she saw dust on the frame.

If she was there, Taeyeon was sure that she would get a sight of her cute lover - grumbling and nagging at her for being lazy to clean the mess. 

Her lover was sensitive about this matter and Taeyeon always loved to see the cute grumbling from her lover because it was a cute sight indeed. So, she always tease Tiffany just to see it.

 

---

 

"Seriously, is this a house or a jungle?" Tiffany frowned, standing while her hands on her waist as she looked around the living room. 

Taeyeon had to laugh at that but didn't look away from the television screen. 

"Baby, let's clean up together?" Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon on the couch, trying to coax her baby by alluring with Taeyeon's weakness, her eye-smiles. Tiifany loves doing anything with her lover. She thought it's very sweet.

But her eye-smiles turned into a frown when Taeyeon didn't even turned at her, not even sparing a glance. 

She huffed and crossed her arms on her chest before she stand up from the couch, waiting for a second if Taeyeon noticed that she's sulking but that dork didn't even care. She huffed and blew her bangs before she walked away.

Taeyeon silently chuckled at her lover's cuteness. Her ears perked up when she heard a grunt from her lover. She glanced only to found her lover was struggling while dragging a vacuum cleaner out of the store room.

Tiffany purposely make a loud grunt when she reached beside the couch, hinting to her lover to lend a help. 

"Careful, Miyoung-ah." Taeyeon said, without looking at her. 

Tiffany pouted as she dragged the vacuum to the plug, "You are so unromantic. How can I fall in love with you? I'm trying to be sweet here yet you enjoys those stupid cartoon on the screen. Tell me, does that peas are cuter than me? Seriously, how can 25 years old still watching cartoon? Tell me once again, why I fall in love with you?" she grumbled under her breath while pulling the wires out of the vacuum cleaner before she plugged it.

Taeyeon heard the low grumbles. It's indeed low but how low and quiet it can be if it's Tiffany Hwang? That girl is indeed loud even for a whisper. 

Taeyeon giggled quietly. 

Tiffany turned the vacuum cleaner on and started to clean the carpet, purposely standing in front of Taeyeon to disturb the girl from keep watching the television and pay attention to her. She ducked to vacuum under the table and couch then she purposely lift the hose to vacuum the couch, startling Taeyeon.

Tiffany ignored the look from her lover and continue her doing. She even vacuum the cushions. Taeyeon suppressed a grin at her lover's childish acts as she looked at her, amused.

Tiffany then tried to vacuum Taeyeon's peas. "Because of you, my Taetae abandoned me. What's so cute about you anyways? I'm cuter." she grumbled. 

Taeyeon couldn't suppress her laugh anymore. She stand up to turned the vacuum off and pulled Tiffany closer. "You are so cute, do you know that?" Taeyeon laughed again.

"Tch, go and smooch your peas. Why are you bothering me?" Tiffany tried to push Taeyeon, annoyed.

Taeyeon chuckled, "Okay okay. I'm sorry. I was just teasing you." she peck Tiffany's lips. 

Taeyeon let go off Tiffany and a random song, "Let's clean together! Cleaning while dancing to the music are fun ya know." Taeyeon grabbed the vacuum cleaner. "Oh, and even though I love you so much, please don't kill my peas." she grinned. 

Tiffany smiled as she watched her dork vacuum the floor while swaying her hips. She then tidy up the table. Soon, all the cleaning was half forgotten as they teasing each other when Taeyeon trying to vacuum Tiffany's shirt.

Sweet indeed. 

 

----

 

Most of peoples thought an overprotective, possessive and over-jealousy partner are suffocating for them. Though Taeyeon admit it was at first - including some huge fights because of her possessiveness - she grown to loved that side of Tiffany. Taeyeon loves how possessive Tiffany could be when she felt insecure about something, moreover, if it's related to Taeyeon. 

She still could remember the misunderstanding they shared because of the third person that tried to break them off. Their had a huge fight that day. Since then, Taeyeon didn't mind a bit of Tiffany's possessiveness. It's because Tiffany trust Taeyeon, but she doesn't trust others.

 


The door bang loudly against the wall as Tiffany opened it with much force and walked fast to her bedroom with Taeyeon following her from behind, trying hard to catch up with Tiffany's pace and tried to grab her. 

"Fany! Would you let me explain?!" Taeyeon tried her best to catch up and grabbed Tiffany's arm with force. 

Tiffany struggled, "Let go of me!" 

"Miyoung! I don't want to hurt you, please stop struggling." Taeyeon held Tiffany's wrists when Tiffany begin to act aggressively. 

Tiffany scoffed loudly, "Very ironic." she yanked her hands roughly from Taeyeon's grasped. "It bleeds so much! Here!" she pointed at her chest wheres her heart was, staring into Taeyeon's eyes with glistening eyes with anger, hurt and disappointment.

"Fany-ah, let me explain. This is all misunderstanding." Taeyeon pleaded, her heart breaking from looking at Tiffany's eyes. 

"What's there to explain?! I-I saw it with my own eyes. H-how could you, Taeyeon-ah?" The tears finally poured down onto her cheeks, "How could you?" she whispered, backing away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon panicked. "Miyoung, this is all misunderstanding. Let me explain." she approached Tiffany as Tiffany was backing away from her, trying to grab Tiffany's hand.

"Don't come closer!" Tiffany shouted, struggling to keep her emotion still. 

"Fany-ah. I-I didn't do whatever you've saw, it's all misunderstanding. She slipped and I was trying to catch her, resulting us in that position. I was too shocked to react when she kissed me. Trust me, it's all misunderstanding Fany-ah. Please." Taeyeon pleaded. 

Tiffany's tears poured down non-stop at that scene she saw back then in Taeyeon's office room. She was planning to surprise Taeyeon but she was surprised by a heck of a view instead. 

"Your hand was inside her shirt! A-and she was, she t-tried, y-you, and--" she couldn't stop sobbing as she remembered it. It hurts so much, it really does, to find someone you love so dearly did that to her. "You cheated on me, you don't love me anymore don't you?!" she shouted. 

"Fany-ah, that's not true. Please let me ex--" she wasn't given the opportunity to explain further. 

"W-what was I lack, Taeyeon-ah? Is she better than me? Is she way better than me, Tae?" she asked, staring straight into Taeyeon's eyes. "Tell me Taeyeon!" she shouted, shoving Taeyeon hard resulting her to stumble a few steps back, startled. 

"NO! Fany-ah! Listen to me. What you have seen back there was just a misunderstanding. You lack nothing Fany. She's nothing better or way perfect than you." Taeyeon reached out but was startled when Tiffany raged at her. 

"Lies!" Tiffany shoved Taeyeon hard for a few times and keep pushing her until her back was slammed hard against the wall as she groaned out of pain. "Liar! You're a liar!" she punched Taeyeon's chest hard repeatedly. 

Taeyeon was shocked for sure but she wasn't going to give up. She's going to save this relationship, she's going to fight no matter what. 

"Fany-ah! Please! Let me talk!" she tried to hug Tiffany as she grabbed her wrists and tried to stop the attacks. 

Tiffany struggled, trying to push Taeyeon with all her might and keep punching her but Taeyeon resisted, keeping her in her arms firmly. Taeyeon let her release all her frustration on her, despite the pain from Tiffany's strong punches. The punches turned weaker and she slumped on Taeyeon's arms, sobbing hard.

"It hurts, Taeyeon. So much. I trusted you, I really do. B-but what am I going to do when I saw something like that Tae? I-I couldn't bear to live without you. Please Taeyeon-ah. Please, it hurts." Tiffany was still crying hard on Taeyeon's chest, letting all out.  

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany gently this time and kissed her hair, "Fany-ah, you know how much I love you. How could you think I cheated on you? You are everything in my life. I love you, I never thought to cheat on you." she explained softly. 

Honestly, it was stupid, but she felt relieved to hear that from Taeyeon. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck tightly and hide her face on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

Taeyeon pulled away and cupped Tiffany's face, "Look at me. Look into my eyes." Taeyeon's heart ache when she saw how puffy and red Tiffany's eyes were. "I love you, you hear that? I will never cheat on you, I swear on my own life Miyoung. I rather die than losing you because of this stupid misunderstanding." she said seriously. 

Her fear thickened when she heard that, "P-please don't say that, Taeyeon-ah. The thoughts of you leaving me scared me so much. I-I don't want to lose you. I-I can't live without you. It hurts so much Tae. I-I was so scared." she sobbed. 

"Hey, I won't leave you, no matter what. I am so sorry Fany-ah, I reacted badly. I was too shocked to push her away. I didn't kissed her back, Fany-ah. I love you, I really do, so much. You're everything to me, how could I cheated on you? Please believe me Fany-ah." 

Taeyeon's sad gaze made her heart ached. "I-I'm sorry. I-I thought I would l-lost you. I-It was so scary Tae." she chocked. "I thought s-she was right." 

"What?" Taeyeon frowned, looking at her worriedly. "What's right? What did she say to you? Did she hurt you?" she wiped Tiffany's tears with her thumbs softly.

Tiffany started to cry again. 

"Hey, what is it? Please don't cry Fany-ah. It hurts for me too." Taeyeon held back her tears as she tried to soothe Tiffany.

"R-recently, s-she met me. S-she said that, both of you shared a mutual feelings towards each other and y-you was going to l-leave me f-for her. I-I trust you so I didn't believe in her although it bothered me a lot. I really trust you until..." she tried to swallowed the lump on . "I-i don't know w-what to think. I-I thought I-I would l-lost you. When I saw both of you... I freaked out. I was so scared." 

Taeyeon was beyond angry that the woman had the urge to do this to them. She knew the woman was trying to gain her attention but just thought of it as a silly crush. 

Taeyeon tried to calm herself as she pulled Tiffany onto her embrace, "Shh. It's all lies. It's not even true. My heart belongs to you. Only you. I can't imagine my life without you Fany. There's nothing to be afraid of. I am not going anywhere." Taeyeon Tiffany's head lovingly.

Tiffany buried her face in Taeyeon's neck, hugging Taeyeon close as if Taeyeon will disappear from her life should she let go. 

"I love you. Remember that. Only you. I love Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Understand? Not a girl wearing witches tight clothes or whatever monster she is okay?" she shuddered. "I will confront her tomorrow. I will make sure who own my heart and make it clear for that witch where she stands kay?" 

Tiffany chuckled as she snuggled closer, finally feel relieved. She know it was stupid for her to feel relieved this fast but her heart make her feels like that because she trust Taeyeon.

"I love you Miyoung-ah. So much." Taeyeon tightened the hug. Tiffany pulled away a bit, "I love you too Taetae. So much that it's scary to imagine that I-I almost lost you."

Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany, wanting to kiss Tiffany's lips only to feel a palm on her lips. "Not until you rinse your lips and mouth. Go and brush your teeth. If possible, go shower. T-that woman's scent were all over you. It stinks and disgusting." 

Taeyeon smiled.

"If possible, throw this shirt and pants. I don't want any memory of that witch. I-I want to forget everything. You are mine, you got that? I will do anything, anything, to make sure I won't lose you. I will rip that witch's hair and make her bald if she ever try to hit you again. Now go and take a shower."

Taeyeon grinned, "Protective Miyoung is scary indeed. And cute too." Taeyeon pinched her cheek before she caressed it gently. 

Tiffany shrugged, "Can't blame me. I love you too much." she tried to sound nonchalance and avoid Taeyeon's eyes but the blush on her face betrayed her. 

Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair gently, "And I love you so much. Remember that Miyoung-ah." 

Tiffany smiled, "I know. Now hurry and go take a shower!" she pushed her lightly. 

 

 
----

 


Taeyeon tossed around on the bed, founding herself unable to sleep. She was cold and frustrated. She huffed and lay on her back, staring in darkness at the ceiling.

There were times when Taeyeon couldn't sleep because of her insomnia. She was grateful and touched at things that Tiffany tried to do to accompany her or tried to make her sleep. 

 


She stared at the ceiling, resisting the urge to toss around because of a certain sleeping princess beside her. She thought her insomnia was long gone but she was wrong. Come to think about it, she never had an insomnia when she start to dated Tiffany until this night.

She turned around to face Tiffany and reached out a hand to caressed Tiffany's soft cheek with her fingers. She smiled and leaned over to kiss Tiffany's forehead softly. 

"You are so beautiful." she sighed softly. 

She doesn't mind to spend her night - all night - just to stares at an angel. Tiffany's so peaceful and beautiful - inside and out - that Taeyeon thought she is the luckiest person ever. 

She traces Tiffany's nose bridge with her finger and stopped at the lips. She caressed the lips with her thumb before she couldn't resist anymore and peck Tiffany's lips.

She then continue tracing Tiffany's features with her eyes, complementing Tiffany's features all over again and tell herself how lucky she is to own Tiffany.

Suddenly, Tiffany moved closer and snuggle closely - leaving no space between their body - under Taeyeon's chin and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon tightly.

She let out a tired yet soft sigh, "Can't sleep? Something's bothering you?" she whispered against Taeyeon's skin before she kissed it softly.

"Nothing. I was about to sleep. Go back to sleep. Don't mind me." she whispered before she kissed Tiffany's crown of head.

Tiffany pulled away from the hug and get off from the bed. She wore her fluffy slippers and walked towards the door, a bit wobbly thanks to her sleepiness.

"Hey, where are you going?" 

Her question was left unanswered but before Tiffany opened the door, she turned around and pointed a finger on Taeyeon while squinting her half close eyes as if asking her to stay put.

Confused, she just wait Tiffany to come back. After a few minutes, just when she was about to lay down, the door opened. She quickly sat up and was greeted by Tiffany - holding a glass of hot milk.

Tiffany quickly went over to Taeyeon and pulled Taeyeon softly. Taeyeon smiled and was about to reach for the glass, Tiffany pulled the glass away - frowning.

Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand with her free one and hold the glass closely in front of Taeyeon's lips, urging her to drink it. Tiffany carefully holding the glass until Taeyeon finished drink it.

She put the glass on the table beside the bed and wiped Taeyeon's lips with her fingers. She then climb on the bed while pulling Taeyeon along to lay beside her. She snuggled closer to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's head, "You pamper me too much ya know." she then shifted, trying to make herself comfortable.

Tiffany closed her eyes, tightening her hold on Taeyeon. "That's what wife do for her hubby." 

"Thank you baby." 

"Hmm." 

Not even reached a minute, Taeyeon's eyes begin to feel heavy and she went to dreamland.

 

----

 

She frantically search something in the drawers, pulling the drawers - one by one - hastily while covering because of coughing non-stop. felt dry and itchy, her head was aching, her body felt weak and she feels really wanna throw up.

She finally found what she was looking for. Medicine. She really hated it, she still is but whether she like it or not, she had no choice.

She took out a few bottles and just drink the liquid from the bottles. She groaned and quickly drink a glass of water before she make her way to the living room. She draped a thick blanket over her shoulder and snuggled against it. 

You may or may not wonder why the medicine wasn't pills. It's simply because Tiffany doesn't like pills. It might has no different - still bitter - but Tiffany said liquid medicines are bittersweet. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter