Lost In Love -cringe alert-

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany dragged her girlfriend's hand when her eyes spotted the person that she and her girlfriend have been looking for. "TaeTae, there's she is."

"Yoona." as soon as she reached, she called the person's name.

Yoona turned her back and faced her unnies, she let out a small smile. "Ne?"

Taeyeon pulled her girlfriend's hands and stand in front of Tiffany, signaling to Tiffany that she'll handle it.

"Yoona-yah. Have you heard the news?" Taeyeon asked softly and gently as she can.

Yoona smiled and hung her head low, let out a silent sigh before looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany. She let out a smile again, "Ne unnie. I've heard the news." she replied.

"Don't you want to see her Yoona? Don't you miss her?" Tiffany asked.

Yoona smiled, or Taeyeon and Tiffany rather said as a pain, faked, hurt smile.

"I do miss her. I do want to see her. But..." she sighed while looking down on her shoes and gripped her books in her arms tighter.

Taeyeon sighed, "I know. It's been two years Yoona. Greet her as one of your unnies, like you did to us. Forget everything Yoon."

Yoona shook her head, "Everything is just too sweet for me. I won't forget it. And I won't forget her unnie." Yoona replied, makes Taeyeon and Tiffany let out a weak smile. "Excuse me unnie. I have go to the library." she bowed before dashing from Taeyeon and Tiffany's sight.

Tiffany back-hugged her girlfriend, "She doesn't deserve all this pain." she whispered.

Taeyeon chuckled lowly, "Both of them didn't deserve the pain." She sighed. "Let's go find her. She must have searching us all over this campus." Taeyeon said as she looked at her screen phone which full of missed calls.


 


 

~~~


 


 

"Yah! Come back here Yoong!" the older girl shouted as she chased the laughing younger girl.

Yoona ran backwards, "Come on Yul, catch me if you can." she stucked her tongue at her girlfriend.

"I will catch you miss. Prepare~" Yuri smirked before running with her all might towards her girlfriend.

Yoona widened her eyes and run more faster, "Kyaaaaaaa~" she squealed when she suddenly being lifted from behind. Yuri's arms wrapped around her waist tightly and spun her around makes Yoona laugh.

Yuri smiled and put Yoona on her own feet, "Gotcha baby." Yuri kissed her cheek and rested her chin on Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona pouted, "How can you be so fast? I still want to have fun by teasing you." she complaint with her adorable voice.

"What?" Yuri released her arms from Yoona and began to tickle her girlfriend.

Yoona laughed, "Yah! I-its ticklish! Yul!" Yoona tried to pry Yuri's hands from her waist.

"Na-uh baby. You asked for it." Yuri laughed along.

"Y-Yul! I-i'm sorry! Stop it!" Yoona continued to laugh. "Its t-ticklish!" she struggled, trying to release herself from Yuri.

Because of the struggling, Yoona and Yuri lost their balance and fall down on the grass with Yoona on top of Yuri, both panting and trying to catch their breath.

Both of them smiled when their eyes locked with each other, Yoona bent down and kissed Yuri on the lips. It started as an innocent kiss but turned into a passionate kiss when Yuri deepened it by cupping Yoona's cheeks.

"I love you." Yoona mumbled in the kiss.

Yuri pulled from the kiss and smiled at her, staring deeply into those doe-eyes. "I love you more."

"Baby, it's dirty. Can you let go off me?" Yoona sweetly asked when Yuri doesn't want to let go of her waist whenever Yoona tried to get up. Yuri shook her head cutely makes Yoona smiled.

"Could we just cuddle like this for awhile?" Yuri asked, smiling.

Yoona nodded, "Can I make myself more comfortable?"

"Oh? Did I make you uncomfortable?" Yuri asked, slightly worried.

Yoona shook her head, "No. But.." she paused as she get off from Yuri and lay beside her on the grass. She rested her head on Yuri's chest while one of her arms wrapping Yuri's waist. "Aren't this more comfortable?" Yoona continued.

Yuri smiled and wrapped her arms around Yoona, then suddenly she laughed. "Are we dumb or something? We came here to picnic, what are we doing right now?"

Yoona smiled, "But, I prefer this more than picnic." she said as she enjoyed the warmth while enjoying the beautiful scenery in front of her.

"You prefer this than food?" Yuri teased.

Yoona gigglesd "I choose you over the food. I rather die without you by my side than food." she said.

Yuri smiled weakly.

"Yoong?" she called gently.

"Hmm?" Yoona replied while playing with Yuri's hem of shirt.

"How much do you love me?" Yuri's question makes Yoona lifted her head and turned her head around, staring at Yuri's eyes.

"I don't know." Yoona smiled widely and leaned to give Yuri a peck on lips. "I don't know how much I love you. My love for you is unstoppable, there's no ending."

Yuri smiled through her heavy heart, "Yoong. Do you still love me if I l-leave you?" that question makes Yoona completely sat down.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

Yuri sat down and cupped Yoona's cheeks, rubbing their noses. "Will you wait for me?" Yuri asked, staring deeply into Yoona's eyes.

"Yul, what a-are you talking about?" Yoona's voice started to crack. The thoughts Yuri leaving her is really scary for her. Suddenly Yoona hugged her tight, "Y-You're not g-gonna l-leave me right?" Yoona cupped Yuri's face. "You're not a-asking for a b-b-break right?"

"I'm sorry. I-I'm moving to States next week." she said, wiping Yoona's tears. "I love you so much. Will you wait for me?"

Yoona hit Yuri's forehead. "Ouch! Why would you do that?" Yuri rubbed her forehead.

Yoona smiled and removed Yuri's hand from her forehead. She leaned and kiss it, "Of course I will wait for you. Till the end." she whispered.

Yuri smiled, "Thank you Yoong." she kissed Yoona's forehead. "No matter how far we are from each other, I'll never forget you. You're the only one in my heart." Yuri took Yoona's hand and placed it on her chest, where's Yoona could feel her heartbeat. "It's beating for you~"

"I'll miss you." Yoona almost tear up again but covered it with a smile.

"I'll make sure you will see my face or hear my voice everyday. Through Skype, Email, Video call and many more just to---" Yoona cut her by kissing her lips.

Yoona deepened the kiss by wrapping her arms around Yuri's neck and after a few seconds, she pulled away slowly. Her face still close to Yuri's face, both can feel each other breath. Yoona slowly opened her eyes to look at her girlfriend's already opened eyes.

"I don't want to think about that right now." she muttered while staring deeply into Yuri's eyes. "I just want to think about you. I just want to spend my time with you." she whispered as she planted a quick peck on Yuri's lips.

They spent their day together, not even miss a second until Yuri left to States. After a month, Yoona lost connection with Yuri. Calls, messages, Skype, Email, everything. Yoona was so down at that time and still hoping for Yuri to give her a call. A message could be fine, that's how Yoona desperately miss her girlfriend. She don't know if she still fit to be called as Yuri's girlfriend anymore since she lost connection with her almost two years already.


 

Are we really breaking up now.
Or are we just separated for a moment, like how we promised to be.
This separation is already enough for me.
Why haven’t I heard from you.


 

She fixed her eye-glasses while her other arm firmly gripping the books on her chest as she tried so much to prevent her tears for coming out. All those memories, how could she able to forget that?

'She's back.' Yoona smiled with her own thought while her tears finally burst out from her eyes. Should her forget the pain and be happy for that? It's obvious that she's still in love with that girl.

A soft groan escaped from her lips when she bumped into someone makes her land on the floor with a loud thud along with her books. She quickly gathered her books and held it on her chest while her other hand wiped her tears before standing straight, bowing rapidly while muttering sorry.

A soft chuckle escaped from the person's lips, not loud enough for Yoona to hear. Still with her head staring at her shoe, she offered her free hand towards the person on the floor. "I'm really sorry." she muttered. She tried so hard not to cry again in front of this stranger and finally looked at the person.

Her breath stuck in as her eyes lost in the person's eyes. Her body was frozen, she's speechless, she want to cry. But her body didn't make any effort to move as she keep frozen and lost in the person's warm eyes.

She flinched once the person's hand touched hers, grabbing it softly. The touches that always successfully make her shivered. She look away immediately. "Aren't you're going to pull me up?" the person's soft voice yet husky entered her ear drum.

She take a deep breath, trying to prevent her tears from falling out again. Oh boy, how hard she's trying right now. She softly grab the person's hand and pull the person up without looking at the latter.

"Thanks Yoong~" a smile crept on the person's lips.


 

I love you, I can wait for you endlessly.
When you come to find me.
I can smile at you, always oh.


 

She finally looked up, flashing a smile. "You're welcome Yuri.... unnie." the smile on Yuri's lips turned into a frown on how Yoona address her. Her frown went deeper when she noticed Yoona's puffy eyes and runny nose.

"Yoong~ why are you crying?" She gently reached her arm to hold Yoona's cheek but Yoona stepped back a little, avoiding her touch. Yuri flashed a small smile seeing Yoona's action. She's hurt but she knew very well that she deserved it.

"How are you unnie?" Yoona avoided her question with asking another question. What she's gonna answer? Because of Kwon Yuri? Its so hurt yet wonderful being in love with Kwon Yuri. She's not even once regret for knowing Yuri, for falling in love with her. Instead, she called herself lucky.

Yuri let out a sigh and fake a smile, "I'm fine." She's not. Two years she's missing the younger girl. Little did Yoona know, there's secret through this two years. How they lost connection. "I miss you Yoong~" she gently said while staring at Yoona's eyes.

Yoona probably feel offended by that. How easy she uttered that three words after leave her for two years. But she's not, she feels happy. Yet sad when she finally remember that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter