Butterlies.

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I actually planned a drabble but this. Is. Not. A. Drabble. At. All. Phew. 

Warning; prepare your weak heart. And pls prepare a bucket or smth. You'll why.

 

 

 

As the sun rise up against the sky, the sunlight came through the window of the room, waking up the small figure on the bed. Grinning in happiness at the sight of the good weather, she leaped out of her bed and ran to take the shower.

To say she was excited is an understatement, she was estactic than usual that morning as she skipped out of the bathroom with a happy smile on her face. 

After she had dressed up and combed her hair neatly, she peeked her head out and tip-toed out of her room - careful enough not to wake the others from their slumber. Upon closing the door of the house quietly, she ran towards her father's garage and took a few things, struggling to keep her balance while hugging the things she had borrowed from her father without his permission in her small arms.

Grinning in pure excitement, she skipped her way towards her destination.

 

--

 

Sitting on a swing was a girl in cute ponytails and dressed up in a pink dress, frowning cutely with her arms crossed against her chest. She glanced around and pouted when she saw some of the kids played among themselves.

All her excitement and happiness from that morning disappeared after a while waiting for her bestest of the best, cute and adorable best friend she ever had.

Huffing loudly with an exagerated jutted lips, eyes teary at the thought of her best friend ditching her and not wanting to befriend her anymore. Lips trembling, she bursted out crying loudly when she couldn't hold it anymore. Searching for her mother, she cried louder when she couldn't find her mother around her.

Sobbing with an ugly sound she'd ever make, she was startled when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked up and started huffing loudly - looking away when a pair of innocent eyes staring at her with titled head.

Her cute best friend knelt in front of her, trying to look at her face while she tried so hard to avoid her best friend from looking at her face.

"Pani-ah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taeyeon, her cute best friend as she deemed, poked her hand, curious.

She sniffed loudly, wiping her face messily, ignoring her best friend. She started to feel sulky at the lateness of her best friend. She was very excited that she had been bugging her mother to hurry up or she will be late and 'Taetae' will be mad at her. It turned up Taeyeon was late and make her mad instead.

"Tell Taetae, I will beat that someone who made my Pani cry!" Taeyeon frowned cutely, looking at her best friend while waiting for her to give an answer. 

Tiffany sniffed, pointed her tiny yet chubby finger at Taeyeon who surprised before the latter's face turned panic.

"Me? W-why? What did Taetae do? Taetae is sorry, Pani-ah! Don't cry anymore!" Taeyeon clasped her hands together under her chin, looking at her best friend with a pair of adorable eyes.

"Why are you late?" Tiffany frowned, crossing her arms on her chest as she looked at Taeyeon with an obvious sour face.

"Oh." Taeyeon grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I promise not to do it anymore next time. Please forgive me?" She stared at her best friend with hopeful eyes.

"No, Taetae is bad. You made me wait here for so long. Many cars already passed this road! We were supposed to count for the cars together!"

"But I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose! Sorry, Pani-ah!" Taeyeon jutted her lips, pouting.

"No! My favourite pink car already passed this road!" Tiffany protested loudly, totally in brat manner.

Taeyeon's shoulder slumped sadly. She remembered her iron man backpack her mother gave her for her birthday daggling on her shoulders and immediately unstrapped it out of her shoulders, grinning happily. "But Taetae has something for you though! Don't you wanna it?" Taeyeon asked, cheekily.

Tiffany shifted, glancing at her best friend. She jutted her chin forward, "What is it?" She asked with the corners of her eyes, trying to look that she doesn't care.

"Nevermind. You looks like you don't want it." Taeyeon mumbled sadly, eyes teary.

Tiffany felt guilty. "No, Taetae. Show me. I want it." She tugged Taeyeon's shirt, trying to comfort her cute best friend.

Taeyeon's face brightened up, she opened the zip of her bag. "But, Pani hasn't forgive me yet." She looked up from her bag and waited for Tiffany to say something.

Tiffany had to frown at that, "But you were late to our playtime!" She protested loudly, huffing in displeasure.

Taeyeon sighed loudly, imitating how her father did when he was upset. "But, I already said sorry, Pani-ah! Will you forgive me?" She jutted her lips exaggaratedly, acting cute with her fingers together.

As if she melted at the cute sight, she puffed her cheeks and nodded. "Fine! But if you late again, I will not forgive you!" She uncrossed her arms and reached out her palms, "My present." She demand.

Taeyeon giggled, "Thankyou Pani-ah!" She rummaged her bag and grinned, "Close your eyes!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Why?" Tiffany asked, frowning. "You can't order me like that. You were late." She glared.

"Pani...." Taeyeon whined.

Tiffany giggled, "I was joking, Taetae!" She closed her eyes, smiling. "Hurry!" She was excited as well.

Taeyeon grinned, "I was late because I was searching this for you. I had to go home first before coming here to return appa's stuffs. I hope you like it!" She put a big jar on Tiffany's hands and watched her opened her eyes. 

"Ohmygod, Taetae! This is so beautiful!" Tiffany shrieked happily as she brought the big jar of butterflies closer to her face. She giggled and leaped forward to give Taeyeon a big hug, "Thankyou Taetae!" She exclaimed, her eyesmiles appeared.

Taeyeon grinned happily at that reaction. She loved it when Tiffany happy, when that eyesmiles appeared on her face thus her determanation to look for the butterflies early in the morning, ignoring the fact that she might get punish for sneaking out of the house that early morning and for borrowing her father's stuffs without his permission. She was dejected when she couldn't catch any butterfly she target on but she's not giving up after she remember her intention for doing this at the first place; to put a pretty smile on Tiffany's face.

"Um, Taetae, why is it not moving?" Tiffany's voice of hesitance make her frown, looking at the jar.

She poked at one of the butterfly on the jar but it doesn't move at all. Her frown grew deeper as she took the jar from Tiffany's hand, opening the tightly sealed cap and stuck her hand at the butterflies but none of the beautiful creatures respond to her touch, she realized with a sinking feeling as her eyes grew teary before she exploded in a loud cry.

Tiffany who feels sad watching her best friend cry like that started to cry as well. Both of the kids' cries managed to catch some of the kids in the pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter