Lonely Star.

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mehh. I'm a little bit crazy about stars thus the title. Lame, I know. Let's see how it goes.

 

 

 

All the practice, preparations, recordings and such thing going on about the comebacks, tours and concerts making her extremely exhausted that she wants nothing but throw herself on her bed, sleeping all day but the thought of her members went through the same - though some of them even busier than her and probably more exhausted than she is - she complained nothing. All her tiredness became less painful at the sight of her members. 

The members are her vitamins, as cheesy as it might sound. She had no idea how and where all her energy came from when they all started to play around, laughing and joking around together. 

Life is too good to be true. She couldn't get any luckier. To have them as sisters, friends and family besides bandmates. To share a stage, a dream together with them are such a wonderful miracle that happened to her. 

Through everything; sadness, happiness together. She's indeed thankful to met some bunch of weirdos that are so precious to her. 

A sigh escaped from her lips, "Too bad you are not here with us anymore to share this feelings together with me, with us." She looked up to sky. "Yah, did you miss us?" She asked the lone star that were a bit far away from the bunch of stars on the sky. "Did you miss me?" She whispered.

She stared at her phone. "I'm sorry. I was a coward." She gripped her phone tighter, resisting the urge to search for a number to give it a call.

Her heart ache at the thought of the person whom she shared a dream together for more than 13 years ago, whom she shared her shoulder for the girl to lean on, whom the one who wiped her tears and brings her spirit up to be strong and whom she had promised to be there always for her.

"I hope, if we ever bump into each other, I would have a gut to greet you. Though it would not be the same anymore. That 13 years of our journey together, I would never ever forget that." 

"I miss you." She told the lone star.

 

~~~

 

A petite figure throw herself on the bed, releasing a sigh of relief and tiredness as she let herself sink in the comfort of her beloved bed. She grabbed her phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter