Mr. Kim Ryeowook

Blood Type AB

 

"Been in love with Kim Heechul through all of high school 'eh?"

I snapped my head back to the doorway. In front of me stood my middle school crush. (Yes, I’ve had a tough love life. Never has my love been returned by my crushes T-T)

“Oppa…” I said quietly. Ryeowook looked at me and smiled slightly.

“Were you the one that got rejected by him in the nurses office?” I felt the blood drain from my head, and I started to feel faint. How had the news that I had been rejected spread? The only people that knew were me, Taeyeon, and Heechul…Oh my God! Maybe Heechul told people! GAHHH. I cannot believe it! To think I thought he was a gentleman T.T

“H-how’d you hear?” I asked, extremely embarrassed. I felt hot tears, starting to form in my eyes. Why was I so unlucky all the time?

When Ryeowook oppa saw me crying, he began to try to comfort me. “Yuna! Are you crying? Please don’t! Oppa’s sorry! Really!” He hugged me, and I felt my face go hot. Even though I told myself I had moved on, I was never sure if I really had, or if I was just telling myself that.

I didn’t want to fall in love with Ryeowook while I was still in love with Heechul. I got to my senses and lightly pushed him off.

“No, it’s fine oppa. I just...don’t feel good.” I lied. Ryeowook’s eyes widened. He felt my forehead.

“Omo! Yuna! You are a little hot…we should get you to the nurse’s office!” Ryeowook put his arm around me and led me down the hall.

Ryeowook was one of the school’s kingkas, 2nd to Heechul; and I really didn’t want any rumors to start spreading. I politely pulled myself away from Ryeowook.

“Oppa, it’s fine. I just…need some fresh air!” I lied again. I just needed to get away fro Ryeowook. I had a lot on my mind, and I didn’t want a silly crush to make things more complicated.

“Want me to come out with you?” he asked. Aish! I wanted to get rid of him! But with his adorable face, it was so hard to say no! >.<

“Oh no, it’s fine.” I said while forcing a smile, “I just need some time to think.”

“Oh, okay then!” he smiled widely at me. We both just stood there for a minute. “I guess I’ll get going,” he said, “Come to me if you need anything.” I just nodded.

Ryeowook left first, and I felt a small smile creep up on my face.

 

I walked back to class, and realized that I only had 2 minutes left to get to class. I ran back as fast as I could, and luckily, made it. I saw Taeyeon waiting anxiously in her seat.

“Hey, Tae!” I greeted her. Taeyeon saw me, and smiled.

“Why so happy?” I asked, “Did something happed with you and Leete-“ Taeyeon clamped her hand over mine. “Don’t you dare say his name out loud!” She said angrily. A smile then appeared on her lips. “But he did, ask me out on a date tomorrow…” She said slowly.

“OMG! No way! TAEYEON! This is…unbelievable!” Taeyeon went red. “Not so loud! People are staring…”

“Who cares?! You’re going out with-“

“I told you not to say his name!”

“Sorry…” I said apologetically.

“Anyways. Why are YOU so smiley?” She asked. Should I tell her? She might lecture me again.

But then again, she is my best friend. She deserves to know, even if I get yelled at.

“Well…” I started. “I met Ryeowook oppa today and-“ I got cut off.

“No way! Wookie?!” I slowly nodded, waiting for her to go all berserk on me. “I APPROVE!” She yelled so that the whole room could here. “He’s best friends with Teukie oppa, so we can go on double dates!” I saw that almost the whole class was staring. I tried to quiet her down, but that was impossible at the moment.

“He’s so much better than Heechul. First off, he can cook, he’s adorable, he is amazing at singing…” she blabbered on.

Luckily for me, the teacher walked in, and the whole class got quiet, but Taeyeon gave me something to think about. Maybe Ryeowook is better…?

No, no, no! I’ve already gone though this!  Being rejected is not fun…

 

...so I need to find out if Ryeowook likes me before I plan anything...

 

~~~~~

firstly, I wanna say sorry for not updating. But I had a problemo. i decided that the love triangle would be made iwth ryeowook since his personality is so different from heechuls^^

but then the line "'Been in love with Kim Heechul through all of high school 'eh?'" dusnt rlly sound like seomthign heechul would say...

i havnt edited this chapter, so correct me if you find any typos or grammer mistakes!

thank you so much for subscribing and commenting! please comment, cuz i decided not to update until ive gotten at least one comment >.<

actaully thats just an excuse to update slower..., I mite update a little slower now, cuz i needa think of wuts gonna happen next. i dnt make outlines nd stuff like a lot of the better authors on aff :P

ohkayy, this note is purdyyy long so imma stop talkin now.