Be a Man

Blood Type AB

I ran back to the Nurse’s Room. I looked inside to see if Heechul was still there, and sure enough he was. He was staring at his reflection through his phone. I waited a little bit outside, mentally preparing myself. I found myself staring at Heechul. He was just so beautiful. Big eyes, milky skin, silky hair..."Okay, Yuna! You can do it! Hwaiting!" I said to myself. I stepped inside. Heechul didn't seem to notice, so I cleared my throat.

"Ahem." He turned his head towards me, and gave me a small smile. At that moment all my confidence melted because of the small yet sweet and y grin.

"Ah, um, Heechul-shii, I-uhh..." I began to stutter with his presence. "S-sorry I ran out on you...um, the thing is, that, I kinda...I kind of...confessed, and I wanted to know if m-maybe you would feel the s-same way I did about you?"

"I do," WHAT!! O___O "I like myself too."

I my lips, blinked multiple times, and turned away; slightly embarrassed that I was going to have to repeat myself.
"Heechul-shii...please don't tease me...I'm being serious..." I felt the blood rushing to my face.

"So you're asking if I have feelings for you?"

"Y-yea..." I murmured

"My feelings for you are that you're the girl who's best friends with my friend's crush/girlfriend who is always staring and blushing at me." he smiled at me and winked. I automatically went red and rushed to find the right words.

"B-but, I mean, I know you don't really know me, b-but, maybe by a sma-all chance...you like me the way I like you?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I said 'no'."

I blinked back tears. I felt foolish now. How could I have thought that Heechul could like someone like me? "I-I s-see..." I began to run out of the room when Heechul grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked. 

How could he ask that? My crush just rejected me, and you expect me to be fine with it and smile like nothing's wrong? "I need to go somewhere." I lied.

"Where?" UGHhhhhh. Why did HE care? It was none of his business anyways...

"To Taeyeon." I said, lying again. 

“I'll take you." He offered.

"I-I'm fine..."

"I said, 'I'll take you.'" Heechul 'stated', with a tone that made it sound like I didn't have a choice.

"But you can't." I mumbled. 

"Why not?" Why couldn't he? Because, Heechul, I have just been rejected and I do not want you to see me cry. I felt a small tear escape my eye, as more and more water began to form.

"B-because..." I began. 

"Are you seriously crying because I rejected you?" He said, looking slightly disgusted. I looked away.

"Well?" he asked again.

"Yes. T-that's why. Because my hearts been shattered." Ew. Did those cheesy lines really just leave my mouth?

"Well it up. Be a man, and it up."

"But I'm a girl..." Laser beams seemed to shoot from his eyes.

"I mean, okay. Now I'll be leaving first." I seemed to have caught him by surprise because he didn't stop me.

 

 

~~~~~

Wah! Meanie Heechul!

Umm...i don't really like this chapter. Too much dialouge! >.< I originally wanted to name this chapter "Rejection", but then I realized that that would give away the whole point of the chapter...

Anyways, I already got 4 subscribers in 1 day! Thank you sososo much(: Please support by subscribing and commenting!