Confession!

Blood Type AB

 


Everything was going according to plan: the hallway was cleared, I fell, Heechul noticed, he took me to the nurses, we were alone...
And then I did what I was waiting to do my entire life.
I confessed! O___O

 

*flashback*

"Heechul-shii..."

"Hmm?"

"Well it looks like there's no one here..."

"Yeah."

"No one to interrupt..."

"...yeah"

"Just the two of-"

"I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE WITH YOU! I'M STILL A ! AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTIL I GET MARRIED-"

"Heechul-shii..." I said softly. Which was weird considering I was screaming on the inside. Great...now he thinks that I'm some sort of freak...

"W-what?" he said, stuttering. I squealed inside my head. The great Kim Heechul, stuttering, because of me!…oh wait, never mind...he's scared of you...that's not a good thing! D;<

"I'm a too, but, I kinda, wanted to tell you something." I half-whispered.

"Okay, what." he said, more confident in himself.

"I-I...like you." then I was too afraid to see his reactions, and ran off before he could say anything back.

*end of flashback*


"Yuna! Yuna! Are you there? Why are you crying?" I heard an extremely comforting and familiar voice.

"I-I'm right h-here Taeyeon."

"Oh there you are!" Tae saw me crying, and immediately greeted me with a hug.

"Did he..." Taeyeon seemed to seem unsure about what she was going to say. Probably afraid to hurt me.

"No...I actually ran off before he could say anything..."

Taeyeon smacked me on the head. "YOU WHAT?! YUN!! I cleared the hallways for you, and you even build up the courage to confess but then you RUN AWAY??!" Ahhh...I knew this would happen...

"Y-yeah, basically..." Tae smacked me again.

"Ow!"

"That’s what you get! Now we have no time to waste! Go back to the nurses room and hopefully he'll still be somewhere around there! Now go!" I looked at her doubtfully. "Look. A million girls confess to Heechul everyday. Don't be embarrassed or anything. Besides, there's that chance that he might accept you."

I sighed. I couldn't really argue with that logic. "Alright. Thanks Tae."

"No problemo...NOW GO!before some other gets to him!" she yelled as I ran.

"Oh don't worry, he won't fall for their seductions...he's a !" I yelled back.

"How do you know that?!" Ooooopss...that probably sounded wrong. Oh well...

 

Kim Heechul! Be prepared! Park Yuna is going to confess to you!...even though technically  I already did...

 

 

~~~~~

Double Update! Heechul, why are you so mean? -___- 

Comments are greatly appreciated <3