Hey, hey.

Blood Type AB

Sorry for not updating even though I said i would. I know, I know, Imma liar! 

But i have an excuse of being caught in moving buisness and crap. 

Yeaaa, I'm moving :) 

But I've also been starting another fic. It's not going to be too long, but check it out if you need somethign to read:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27237/the-cold-heartless-guy-who-loves-me-kibum-sungmin-superjunior

Characters

 

Kibum, Fictional

Description

 

Kibum was never the one to show his affection. He was the type to keep it on the inside. But maybe he's taking it too far by ignoring his girlfriend and talking more to the pretty seat mate that sits next to him. 

They hardly talk, no matter how hard she tries. 

Misunderstandings, hurt feelings, break ups, revenge. How are they going to go through all this when Kibum doesn't talk to her?

Simple. It doesn't matter that hes a cold heartless guy that shows no emotion even to his own girlfriend.

It matters that he's the cold hearltess guy that loves her. 

Foreword

Me and Kibum have been together for 2 years. No matter how many guys ask me out, I've told myself I'll grow up to marry him. No matter how cold he is to me, I've always told myself he's just someone who can't express his feelings well. No matter how many girls he hangs around with, I've told myself he doesn't see them as anything but aquantinces. 

Because he's just a heartless guy who loves me.  

 

 

~~~~

 

As always, my boyfriend, Kibum was waiting for me, leaning against his car.

“Oppa!” I called happily. I tried to give him a hug but Kibum moved out of the way. I didn’t complain. He wasn’t that one for public affection anyways. I was used to it.

“You’re a mess.” He pointed out coldly. I blushed, and frowned. “I-“ Kibum interrupted me. “I know, you woke up late and rushed out right?” I nodded. “Typical.” he said, sighing.

I felt bad for him, Kibum was waiting outside to pick me up on time, yet I came out late.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get on.”  He said. I nodded, and got into his car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first chapter is posted and I apologize for not updating. I'll try to update this weekend if not sooner :)