Mysterious Person

Blood Type AB

 

It's been a week since Heechul's rejection and I've been trying to avoid him the best I can. "Wahhh~ ...what am I gonna do? I can't face him after that..." I whined to Taeyeon. 

"You’ve been saying that for the past week! Isn't it time you move on?" She said, annoyed and amused at the same time. 

"And you've been saying THAT for the past week. How can I move on? I mean it's Heechul we're talking about...milky skin Heechul...y lips Heechul...flowy hair Heechul..." I said, starting to daydream about someone that would never be mine.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...Yuna! Snap out of it! Stop paying attention to just his appearance. I mean, look at his bipolar personality! Plus, didn’t you hear about that totally mean rejection he gave to Sohee?" How could I forget? I had witnessed the whole thing first hand. "But still! He was nice enough to take me to the nurses room when I fell..."

"That wasn't because he had feelings though. It was just manners." (a/n: dream high Jason reference <3)

"See? He's a gentleman!"

"He's a loner! He lives with cats he names after himself!"

"He is not a loner! He has 14 hot guy friends and is the kingka of the school!"

"Omo! You just said '14 hot guy friends'! You’re moving on already! That means you think other people are attractive too!"

"But not as much as much as Heechul..."

"Ugh! This is getting us no where!" We stayed in an awkward silence for a minute before Taeyeon started laughing. "We have this talk everyday." She giggled. I joined. "It is getting kind of old." Taeyeon agreed, nodding so her thin pony tail swayed back and forth. "Well, whatever. I gotta go. I promised Leeteuk I would eat lunch with him." Taeyeon said.

"Ooh la la~ Am I sensing a little love in the air?" I teased. Taeyeon blushed hard. "Yah! You're in no position to talk...you've been in love with Kim Heechul for all of high school!" I stuck my tongue out at her. "Whatever! You should go; Leeteuk's waiting for you...details later 'kay?"

"'Kay! Bye!"

"Bye!" I waved as she left me alone in the classroom. Everyone had gone to lunch, except for me. I didn't want to face Heechul in the lunchroom so I had eaten my lunch in the classroom for the past week. I sighed. Kim Heechul, what have you done to me?
I was about to open my lunchbox when a voice came from the doorway of the room.

"Been in love with Kim Heechul through all of high school 'eh?"

 

 

~~~~~

New chappie! commentcommentcomment, and subscribe(: