Sohee

Blood Type AB

 

I ran all the way to the farthest bathroom from there. I heard the bell ring, but I paid no attention and continued crying. I guess I should’ve known this would happen; but this was so embarrassing! He stopped me while I was running away, and I stuttered the entire time...

 

"Oppa~~ come in here. No one goes in here, and it's completely private. I heard a girl's voice say.

"I don't know Sohee...that's the girls bathroom. Besides, what's so important that you can't just tell me out here?" I immediately shot my head up. That was Heechul's voice! "But oppa!!" Sohee whined, "I promise you won't regret it!"

"Aish, fine! Annoying girl..." 

I tried to stay as silent as possible and even held my breath.

"Come in here, oppa." I heard the stall door next to me close. I pressed my ear up against the wall that divided the two stalls.

"So oppa, I'm sure you're wondering why I brought you here."

"Absolutely." Heechul replied sarcastically.

"Well, I heard the rumors that you like me-"

"Hahahahaha!" Heechul laughed, startling me. "You thought those were true?!"

"N-no, but I wanted to know if you'd go out with me!" Sohee blurted.

"Why would I?"
"I don't know. Maybe your heart's telling you to."

"What? My heart? Pshhh...you wish!"

"I do!"

"Well is that all? Because if it is, I'm leaving. I don't see why we had to come here in the first place..."

"To do this!" Sohee exclaimed. I heard intense kissing sounds. I covered my ears because they sounded kind of rated R. "Oppa~...please accept...my heart...I'll love you more...than anything else...in the world." Sohee said between kisses. "I don't...want to...NOW GET OFF ME SOHEE!" I heard a loud thud. I guessed it was Sohee's . Hmph! She deserved that...how dare she kiss Heechul?!

"You can't force people to love you...and besides. Don't you think I know that you worked as a bartender, dancing with random drunk guys, and making out with 'em? No way, Sohee. My image is much more important." Heechul lectured. 

"B-but...I can change!!"

"Yeah, but you still did it before right? Can you change the fact that you made out with random pedo's before?"

"Y-yes..."

"How?"

"I can make a time machine..." HAHAHAHAHA! This girl must be an idiot!

"Hahaha, you’re cute." WHAT?! HEECHUL THINKS DUMB GIRLS ARE CUTE?! "Too bad you're too stupid to even know that that's impossible~"

"F-fine...” I sighed of relief “Oppa, did you hear that?"

OOPS. I am in some deep ...

 

~~~~~

Ew. Too much dialouge again >.< 

Oh well, I'll try and edit it later, and once we introduce all the characters and get the story really rolling I'll try and make it more interseting. 

But for now ^^;; bear with me^^

Thanks so much for your lovely, lovely comments. I'll do a comment reply thingy soon. Continuet to comment and subscribesubscribesubscribe~