7 - Stellar

A Handful of Stars

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey Soo, we need to talk. It’s urgent!”

I can totally sense the urgency in Yuri’s tone. From the nature of her voice, I figured one thing, Jessica must have confessed. TT__TT. How do I face Yuri? Let alone talk about my princess’ confession. I am just in deep sh*t right now. But being the *cough* good *cough* friend that I am, I decided to accompany Yul in her current predicament.

“Oi Kwon what’s the urgent matter that we need to talk about?” I said as I approached Yuri who was sitting on a park bench, her back in front of me. She seems so disturbed when she faced me, I cannot help but worry and chuckle at the same time.

“What’s wrong with you? You look constipated.” I asked to lighten the mood. But boy she really looked that distressed it made me forget my own troubles.

“Shut up. This is a matter of life and death you,..you..you Shikshin!” Yuri retorted.

“Hey relax buddy. What’s bothering you?”

“She.. she.. s-she came to me. I don’t know w-what to do. I just woke up and she was knocking on my door asking if we could talk.”

“And?” I asked curiously.

“She said we need to talk..”

“You said that already!”

“Did I?”

“So what did you two talk about?”

“She…”

“What? She confessed? I knew it..”I tried to act composed though deep inside I’m breaking. I had to remind myself that it was not Yuri’s fault that Jessica confessed to her, it was she after all, who Jessica longs for.

“No she didn’t!”Yuri panicked.


“Heh! Then what did she do in your room then?”

“She just came to me, grabbed my shirt and kissed me full in the lips!”Yuri exclaimed and started pulling at her own hair. I stood there, not able to utter a word. How heartbreaking I thought. Here I am trying to comfort my friend when I myself am drowning in pain. I tried hard to not let the tears fall, took deep breaths to compose myself before I start consoling Yuri.

“And what did you do after?” I asked.

“What did I do? I did nothing I was shocked!”

“What did she say?”

“Nothing! Can you believe it? She kissed me then she ran out of the room like a mad woman.”

“Did you try to call her?”

“I did, she turned off her phone. What am I going to do?”

“But she called me for like 15 times this morning..”

“What did she say? Why did she call you?”

“No idea. I didn’t answer her calls.”

“Why wouldn’t you answer her? You crazy woman! What if she asks about me?”

“Nothing. Just don’t feel like it.”

“Why didn’t she call me?  Oh God I’m so worried.”

“Maybe she’s busy with her schedule.”

“No she doesn’t have one. I checked her schedules. She’s free till Tuesday.”

“No, no, she’s got a photo shoot tomorrow.”

“No she doesn’t. She’s got Music Core today though.”

“What? Who are you talking about?” I asked confusedly.

“Tiffany of course! Who else? Who are you talking about stupid?!”

“Heh? I thought it was Sica..”

“What? Why would Sica kiss me out of the blue? Eeww.” Yuri was not in her right mind. Why would she “eeww” over my Sica.  I’m gonna smother her into pieces.

“Shut up! What are you trying to say?”

“Tiffany kissed me alright! The love of my life Hwang Miyoung  just kissed me! Do you get that? And then she runs away. Can’t you see how troubled and confused I am right now?”  Yuri cried out.

“What about Sica?”

“Oh that.  She came to my room to ask where you are? But let’s deal with that later okay? My love life first.”

“What? She asked for me? ” Now this conversation is starting to get dumb. Why did Sica not confess to Yuri when she had the chance to?

“Yeah yeah but enough of that okay. What do I do about my love life?”

“Just talk to her once we’re home.” I said comfortingly.

“No! How do I do that? I mean..she ran away okay do you get the picture here?”and there goes Yuri in another panic attack.

“I do okay. Just take deep breaths. Calm down.”

“How can I calm down.?  Tiffany kissed me and then ran away okay?”

“Shush I get you okay.” I said as I put my arms around the distressed Yul.

“No you don’t. See she ran away after the kiss because…because..”

“What? Because of what?”

“I haven’t brushed my teeth..get the picture? Me and my morning breath…this is disaster.”she said teary-eyed.

“Oh God, Kwon Yuri. That’s the biggest tragedy you’re love life could ever have.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lousy update. but i hope you guys are still there T__T

anybody here went to the DKFC concert? it was totally HEOL. DAEBAK SA GEON.

and special mention to my dear dongsaeng nothingonSYOO who has been ranting on my twitter page since i updated.

thank you for being my official SOOSIC photographer during the concert.^.^

Happy Birthday to my SooYoungie!!!

i'm shamelessly promoting my dongsaeng's 1st SooSic fic I Don't Like You please support her!

thanks!

 

iheartyoungie