1 - Nebula

A Handful of Stars

 

“Remind me what are we doing here again?”

“Nothing, I just want to watch the sky”

“At the break of dawn? What has gotten into you?”

Jessica just answered with a smile and looked up at the horizon.

“Fany-ah, do you know that you can see most of the falling stars at the break of dawn?”

“Really? I have no idea..”

I smiled at her and looked up at the endless horizon.  We were sitting at the dorm’s balcony for 30 minutes now and still no shooting star fell from the sky.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Starlight star bright

Wish I may wish I might

The first star I see tonight

Have the wish I wish tonight

I waited for Yuri to finish the song before lying on my back. Yuri and I went bicycling near the Han River and decided to rest near the banks of the river.

“I don’t like shooting stars.”

“Why though?”

“They move to fast, I can’t keep up with them.” 

“It’s fun though, waiting for them so you can make a wish.”

“Hhmmnn…  when they appear they make you feel excited then they vanish and you’re left alone, hoping that they’ll be  back and grant your heart’s desire.”

“Sometimes you talk way too deep for me to understand.”

“I’m not deep, you’re just…hmmn, shallow??Haha!”

“What!? You crazy woman! Take it back or I’ll strangle you with both hands!”

“Fine, fine I take it back. Geeesshh.  But really, don’t you think waiting and wishing on shooting stars are a bit heartbreaking? You wait and wait unsure if you’ll see one and when you finally see them they vanish even before you can make your wish. And even if you manage to say your wish you’ll wait again to see if it comes true. Tragic don’t you think?”

“But it gives you the feeling of being hopeful. It is a wish after all.”

“Maybe. But sometimes it’s killing me to wait after all these years.”

“SooYoung-ah, are we still talking about shooting stars or about her?”

“Both.  Confusing creatures don’t you think? One moment she’s all too sweet, the next thing you know you’ll be hit in the head.  I don’t know what to think anymore.”

“Maybe that’s her way of expressing herself. C’mon you’ve known her for ages.”

“Yeah. But I’m still clueless about what she really feels. Like something’s holding her back, and it keeps me hanging.”

“Hey..”

“Yuri-ah..do you think  I’m stupid waiting for her all these years?”

“No. I don’t think you are. You’re the best person to take care of her. Just tell her already.”

“I don’t think she feels the same way..”

______________________________________________________________________________________

Back to JeTi

 

“Why are you waiting for a shooting star anyway?”

“I just wanted to make a wish.”

“Heh? You? What will you be wishing for anyways? More sleep time?”

“Shut up Fany-ah. I’m trying to concentrate.”

“Concentrate? On what your wish? “

“Of course.”

“You’re funny Jessie. Who concentrates on their wishes?”

“I do. And it’s so hard to catch shooting stars I feel like I’ve got to be prepared when I see one.”

“You’re crazy.”

“You are too.”

“Why is that?”

“Because you’re standing here with me at the break of dawn waiting for the stars to fall too..”

“Shut up. Just concentrate.”

______________________________________________________________________________________

SooRi

 

“ She loves you okay, just confess already.”

“ She loves me the same way she loves you guys, nothing more.”

“Okay I take back what I said earlier, I think you’re stupid.”

“Heh? You’re too undecided.”

“Can’t you see how she looks at you? She never looks at us that way. It’s like she’s longing for you to say something that will make her heart flutter.”

“Don’t go mushy on me Kwon Yuri..”

“This is serious, I am serious, don’t I look serious?”

“Yeah yeah.. let’s head back home. I think your brain cells are freezing already. “

“Fine, but think about what I said. Just tell her and be done with it.”

“ I’ll think about it. C’mon it’s way past our bedtime. AhjummaTaeng must be fuming mad.”

“Come to think of it, it’s the crack of dawn,  our cells have stopped regenerating.”

“Tell that to Seohyun.”

 

★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------★---------

hi guys! sorry for not updating and thanks for subscribing. \o/

everytime the calendar hits august 5 my mind wanders off somewhere..

so what do you think? i think it but let me know your thoughts! ^_~

-iheartyoungie